With Strings Attached Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath I lean forward and gently kiss the insides of her thighs working my way up. I could feel her muscles tighten with every kiss as her soft moans and aroma fill my senses. She is ready for sex. Reaching her juicy center I see her panty covered crotch is well and truly soaked with her secretions and slow trickles run down her inner thighs making them glisten in the light.

I extend my tongue and licked her panty covered crotch tasting her for the first time. Clare whimpered in frustration. Knowing she is ready I pulled at her panties. Clare lifts her ass assisting with there removal. Her engorged pussy lays bare before me, her lips glistening with moisture beneath a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. No longer restrained by her underwear Clare's juices now run freely down her thighs. Moving my head deep between her legs I extend my tongue into her channel and lap at the escaping nectar.

Besides having an extremely acute sense of taste, being able to identify a woman simply by the taste of their cum, I have a very long and flexible tongue. It's not only long enough to touch the tip of my nose but I'm also able to keep it firm and move only the tip, roll it like a hotdog bun or cause ripples to move over its length. As a kid this was a fun trick, however once my fellow classmates started to learn about oral sex my cute parlor trick took on a whole new meaning. Embarrassed I kept my ability hidden throughout high school my friend Kim the only one knowing my secret. That is until my mother revealed it to Nicole who used it for her own sapphic purposes. Training me to give the ultimate oral pleasure even going so far as to make videos of my ability revealing it to the world.

Clare shrieked in pure delight from my tongues abilities as her body writhed from the pleasure. Her juices flowed from her pussy like a spigot into my mouth. My lips sealed over her tender organ I drank as deeply as I could. Clare's moaning continued as I continued my assault bringing her quickly to climax.

Falling backwards onto the bed I kept my mouth firmly in place as her arms lashed wildly about before anchoring themselves firmly on my head. Lifting her legs she threw them over my shoulders and crossing her ankles behind my back trapping my in place.

"Oh Yes! Oh yes! Oh Yessssss!" screamed Clare as her thighs shuddered against the sides of my head. The hotel room echoed with her cries of ecstasy as I was forced to continue my oral pleasure bringing her to several more climaxes before her body went limp releasing me from my duties.

Breathing deeply I slowly make my way back to my feet. Clare still laying on the bed eyes closed as her body body twitched and throbbed from the aftershocks of her many orgasms. Not wanting to deal with the shame of just bringing another woman to sexual climax I exit the room to a waiting Trish, my coat in one arm and a drink extended to me in the other. Wanting to get the taste of my latest lover out of my mouth I take the offered glass and drink it down quickly given its level of potency.

Without delay we leave the room, walking across the crowded casino floor towards the exit in my cheer uniform only adds to my humiliation. Everyone knows that I'm either a stripper or what I really am a prostitute adding to the lore of Vegas. I finally get a feeling of relief as we enter a waiting cab. Leaning back in the seat I start to feel dizzy and wonder if there was more than alcohol in the drink. The last thing I remember is seeing a neon sign as I'm pulled from the cab.

Nicole Sunday 11:00 PM

I could not believe my luck spotting the two lovers across the street. While they were too far to identify I knew it was Alice. Even in Vegas the odds of another redhead wearing the the same blue and black cheer uniform Alice had acquired from Jessica was too great. Plus the fact that Trish and Alice were not staying at that hotel only meant they were having an adventure as well.

Getting Janet to talk about how sexy the scene was and pose displaying her own daughter kissing another woman only sweetened the moment. Being Alice's mother I knew I could only push Janet so far. I made sure Janet knew Alice and I were okay and even encouraged each other to see other women so she did not see herself cheating with her daughter's girlfriend. In fact I never referred to myself as Alice's girlfriend or talked about Alice as her daughter. I made sure to refer to April, her stripper girlfriend, as her daughter making the term a kinky label rather then describing a maternal relationship.

My cousin, Susan, had been relentless in trying to get me to have Janet and Alice be intimate together but I did not want to destroy their mother daughter relationship just so I could satisfy my voyeuristic thrust. Seeing Janet play with Alice while not knowing it was her gave me an idea. However the knock on the door signaled that now was not the time.

Opening the door I was happy to see both Grace and Kelly standing side by side, holding hands. The change was quite dramatic. The showgirl costumes they wore displayed their bodies and the fancy headdresses removed there individuality making the dancers appear like a group of interchangeable dolls. Now they stood before me in there street clothes there bodies, while still sexy, were covered and there beautiful faces were on display.

Grace was a lovely brunette in her mid twenties with large brown eyes. Her angelic face a perfect complement to her incredible body. Kelly, while having a very similar body, had wavy blond hair flowing over her shoulders with deep piercing blue eyes. Both girls looked beautiful and together befitted the couple name - Grace Kelly.

"Hello ladies we're glad you decided to come," I state with a sly grin, "Please come in."

"Grace can be very convincing when she wants to," replied Kelly as Grace led her into the room.

I could not keep my eyes off of there asses as they passed. Both wore belly shirts stretched tightly over there breasts revealing their toned tummies and yoga pants hugging there long lean legs allowing me to see every detail of there perky butts. "New adventures can both be nervous and fun as couples set boundaries," I state as I take Kelly's other hand and pull her free of Grace's grasp.

"Your girlfriend sounds like she's up for an adventure," I purr as I move my head closer to hers giving her a gentle kiss. I knew Kelly was the one who needed convincing. Grace had already been primed by Alice and Trish and knowing Alice's abilities would still be interested in kinky play. Kissing her first would temper Kelly's feelings of jealousy and make her the one expanding the boundaries. Seeing that Grace was okay and aroused by it would let her feel it was acceptable.

Pulling back we both looked to Grace, the lusty smile on her face showing my judgment was correct. Placing my hand behind Kelly's head I pull her in for a second kiss. A soft moan escaped her lips as my tongue pushed forward, her mouth accepting my more aggressive kiss.

Meowing sounds filled the room as I took control of her body, her mouth by my tongue and her breast and ass by my hands. Kelly accepted my lead as her tongue began to dance with my own and she slanted her head to the side allowing for a deeper kiss. As her fingers made it up to my breasts I broke the kiss, each of use breathing deeply before Kelly turned her eyes to her girlfriend Grace.

Knowing Kelly was nervous about Grace's reaction to our display of affection I break away from her and walk slowly towards Grace. I had to even the score, neither girl could be mad or jealous if they both kissed me. The act becomes a shared experience rather than a betrayal. Reaching my prey, Grace is ready to participate as we wrap our arms around each other. Her deep brown eyes piercing into mine as our firm breasts press into each others and my hands move to her delicious ass. My fingertips pressing the fabric into her crevice as my palms glide over her cheeks to cup them from below.

Leaning in I give Grace an open mouth kiss. With no resistance this kiss is more mutual and less aggressive then the one I shared with Kelly. Our tongues do a slow dance in each others mouths as our passions rise. Looking over my shoulder I see Kelly in Janet's embrace as they share their own moment of passion, each of us now exploring the others lover. My fingers become bolder as the kneed her ass. Moving up I grasp the hem of her shirt and pull it over her incredible body. Her large full breasts cuddled in her satin bra now exposed as I pull the garment over her head.

Seeing my change in direction Janet breaks their kiss and moves behind Kelly positioning her body so it is facing Grace and myself. With a smirk on her face Janet grasps the base of Kelly's shirt and begins to pull it up putting on a show for Grace and my benefit. As she is doing it I cannot help but picture Janet undressing Alice, a mother reading her own daughter for sex. A deep moan escapes my lips from the fantasy causing Kelly to smile, believing my reaction was due to the revealing of her body.

With both girls shirts removed I guide Grace towards her lover and position them for their own kiss. I couldn't help but admire the site of the two showgirls. Their soft curvy bodies molding together in an intimate embrace. I had always had a thing for naked or semi-naked women displaying themselves before me. The thought of being fully clothed while they dressed provocatively was just such a turn on for me. Whether it was Kathy in her cheer uniform, Vicky in her hooters uniform, or Alice in her maids outfit they were dressed to please. It fed into my lust for power and control, my voyeuristic desires. Like my kinks for bondage and obedience it fired something primal within me making my drunk with sexual desire.

I guess that is why I'm so captivated by my sexy puppet Alice. A beautiful young woman, completely innocent, yet so willing to obey my commands and desires. A devotee willing to do, become, all I asked. A true puppet I could mold into my ideal lover and yet keep her childlike innocence. I had always loved the chase, the seduction, the act of having others play to my will. To behave and become what I wanted. Alice my seducer, no matter how twisted the adventure it always seems like she is acting by my will and not her own with me pulling her strings. Janet my obedient wife, sacrificing her husband and daughter. Emily and Krista the two brides who were now married to each other and now Grace Kelly. The thought of turning these two bi curious girls from a monogamous couple into an exclusively lesbian duo thats seeks adventures with other woman

The two continued their embrace as Janet and I worked to remove their shoes and pants revealing their exquisite legs and asses now only cloaked in thongs. Having allowed them to reestablish their relationship it was now time to broaden their boundaries. Pulling the lovers apart I lead Grace and Janet leads Kelly to the end of the bed.

Small whimpers escape Grace's mouth as I feast on her mostly exposed body and my hands caress the areas still covered by her undergarments. Sensing the time is right I remove her bra allowing her luscious mounds to bounce free. Her hardened nipples aching for attention. I pinch and bite them as I trace my fingernail up and down the center of her panties, feeling how her juices had soaked the shear cotton material.

"Oh Yesssss," hissed Grace as my hand slides under her thong and my finger penetrates her body. We kiss again, our tongues twisting wetly over each others as Grace's hips rock back and forth, her walls squeezing my finger as it glides in and out.

We break the kiss as I remove my finger from her quim. "Get on the bed hands and knees both of you," I command. Without hesitation both Grace and Kelly follow my order positioning themselves shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip on the bed. Their breasts hanging freely below them as their fantastic asses faced Janet and myself.

"What wonderful asses," I purr, giving positive reinforcement as I reach out and caress their outer cheeks and up and down the backs of their thighs. Their flesh felt so good, so warm and soft. Their bodies shiver from the contact and their breathing deepens but neither dares to move. The sexual duo of Grace Kelly were primed for action. Getting aggressive I set out to make them what I wanted them to become.

"Are you two enjoying our little playtime?" I inquire, my fingers now sliding up and down between there moist lips.

"Oh yessss," breathed Grace, her hips now trying to move in time with my finger.

"How about you Kelly?" I pressed. Stopping my finger when she did not immediately respond.

"Yes, I like it very much," shot Kelly as she realized she could not be passive.

"Very good," I cooed resuming my caresses.

"Grace, do you feel betrayed by Kelly because she is receiving pleasure from me?" I ask.

""No," responded Grace.

"And Kelly," I continued, "do you feel Grace is being disloyal by me pleasuring her body?"

"No," squeaked Kelly trying her best to answer my questions.

"See, so long as you are sharing the sexual experience having others involved can still be very fulfilling,"

"Yes," replied both girls understanding they need to respond to my questions, just like a teacher or parent imparting a code of conduct on young girls.

"You love being touched by each other?"

"Yes."

"You love being touched by another woman?"

"Yes."

"You love being exhibitionists, dancing on stage and showing off your incredible bodies?"

"Yes."

"Then promise me, promise each other that you will continue to explore this. Explore the sexual delights you can give each other and other women. Two beautiful lesbians committed to each other yet enjoying other women" I growl as I press my fingers against their clits."

"Yes we promise," Grace Kelly moaned in unison.

"Just please, please let us cum," added Kelly.

As you wish," I smile. Directing Janet over to Kelly we each pull off their panties allowing their delicious aroma to fill the room. We each move in tasting the sweet nectar oozing out of the new lovers. Their breathing was agitated and their bodies skittish as they were desperate to cum.

Pulling me face away I bury my fingers deep into Grace's crotch, my pressing on her stiff clit. "I want both of you to cum at the same time," I command.

"I'm ready," moaned Grace grinding herself on my hand.

"Me too," gasped Kelly as she road Janet's finger.

"Then cum now," I order pumping my fingers in and out of Grace's wet cavity.

Both women cry out from the earth shattering orgasms. Grace with a shudder and then again with a jerking motion before collapsing on the bed in exhaustion. The two lovers rapping there arms over each other.

Standing up I glance at Janet giving her a smile for a job well done. Then grabbing Grace's legs I flip her over and twist her so her legs are now dangling off the side of the bed as Janet does the same to Kelly. Leaving both their heads in the middle of the bed. Hiking up my dress I climb over Grace's body while Janet did the same to Kelly. Our knees touching as we face each other our crotches hovering above their faces. Leaning forward I give Janet a kiss as Grace Kelly look up at our exposed crotches.

"Now it is time for you two to return the favor," I giggle and I lower myself onto Grace's face.

Grace's tongue begins to lap between my lips at my cunt settled on her mouth. Janet and I moaning into each other mouths as we kiss each other passionately while they continue to lick.

"That's it, that feels soooo good. Ahhh yes that's the spot right there," I hiss just before climaxing.

Alice Monday 10:00 AM

Settling down on the back of Trish's motorcycle I let out a quite groan. While I'm relieved to finally be going home I cannot remember anything after leaving Clare's hotel room and woke up this morning with a dull pain over my crotch, hips and ass. Upon inspection I discovered the area covered in bandages and what felt like a large tampon. Trish stated is was a gift for Nicole, a thank you for loaning me to her for the weekend. No thanks for me, just my mistress.

As she started the bike I let out a whimper. Even without the ben wa balls the training Trish gave to respond positively to pain and the stinging from what ever was do was going to make the ride back arousing.

Nicole Monday 10:15 AM

Driving out of Vegas I couldn't believe how well the weekend turned out. And while I was saddened it had to come to an end I'm also anxious to hear more about Alice's little adventures. The pictures and short updates Trish had been sending me hinted at a weekend wilder than my own.

"That was the best trip I had ever taken," confessed Janet.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my wife," I replied. "You behaved very well this weekend and we definitely need to do things like this more often."

"Thank you, I will like that," giggled Janet. "You're a very loving husband."

Looking in the rear view mirror I spot Trish's motorcycle. Letting her pass I move in behind her and match her speed.

"Now these two look like an interesting couple," I state. "I think the girl on the back is her bitch, what do you think."

"Oh definitely," response Janet. "And look she's a redhead! Maybe she was the one on the balcony yesterday!"

"You never know," I flirt back. "Why don't you hike up the skirt and finger yourself while you come up with a story of how they spent there weekend. I'll stay behind them so you can look at her ass as we drive."

"Mmmm is sounds like fun," purred Janet as she pulled up her hem.

Alice 3:30 PM Monday

Arriving home I find it empty and let out a sigh of relief as I do not want to face questioning from my parents. Moving to my my mirrored closet I quickly take off my clothes and carefully remove the bandages to see what Trish had done to me.

My skin is still red from the tattoo wrapping around my body! Butterfly wings in the colors of the LGBT flag covers my groin with my outer labia making up the butterfly's body. From the tips of the wings is a daisy chain of women one on her hands and knees with her face buried in the crotch of the woman laying on her back knees up who then has her face under the woman kneeling in front of her. These black silhouettes run over both hips and to the top of my ass where they end in gothic letters. Starting at only an inch they slowly enlarge as they cover the cheeks of my ass. On my left cheek the word "Lesbian" and "Sex Slave on the right. In the middle is an image of a redheaded mermaid with her hands bound to the n and s, her green tail disappearing into the crack of my ass. Topless, her breasts are covered by a black octopus tendril. A homage to my similarity to the little mermaid captured by Ursula.

Looking at my tattoo I can see why Trish wanted to lay out by the pool. The tattoo is completely within the tan lines from my bikini bottoms. So long as I'm wearing normal underwear no one would see it. Even naked from a distance it would look like I was wearing some kind of thong.

Once the shock of what was done is over I notice something about the the black borders of the butterfly's wings. They seemed to define letters. On closer examination I can make out "GIRLS" on the left wing and "ONLY" on the right. Trish had labeled my pussy as for girls only!

I was now permanently branded as a lesbian sex slave and my pussy being for 'girls only'. How would I ever be able to show this to a boy! What would my future husband think if every time he saw me naked he is reminded of what I was. How could I ever have a relationship with a man with this claim to my most intimate part of my body. Not being able to control myself any more I drop to my knees and cry.