All Comments on 'With the Help of a Caring Woman'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

I was reading this from the prospect of it being erotic, while the love making and such was there, the story itself was what captured me, and led me along much more than the erotic aspect.

My life is that of a loner, it is 3am, I am at work (night Security, in the middle of no where) because I work nights all the time, I have no life, and no sex-life at all..

Anyways.. Awesome story.. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super job and fantastic story

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on here. Five stars in my opinion is hardly enough.

Thanks for the GREAT READ

Papa Bear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story,

well written, but certainly neither incest or taboo, unless laws in your country are even funnier that the civilised world thinks they are!

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. In this day and age, it has a very believable plot and is well written. I love the way you deal with the grief, and anguish, and the way his conflicted emotions are resolved. Love is the best thing one human can give another, and in my mind it doesn't matter who is the initiator. Sadly too many don't stick around long enough to tend it and nurture it to full bloom, like they do in this story. I know of a few women who have helped heal a grief stricken man, and it was beautiful to watch them detour the gentleman from certain destruction and win his heart for life. Thank You!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 9 years ago
Question

If Jan's son was already two years old, how did she come to be lactating? Was she still breast-feeding him (not unheard of)?

Wang4Wang4almost 9 years ago
Thank you

This was a most enjoyable read; fun and fine character development. Maybe could even have gone in Romance category for the enduring love of two women. Please keep sharing

Ed

GhostwalkerGhostwalkeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Is this Incest?

I've received comments on several of my stories stating that love or sex with an step-mother or step-sister is not INCEST. According to dictionary.com, Incest is its broadest definition is "sexual intercourse between closely related persons". A more precise definition can be found on wikipedia.com which states Incest is "sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage." (NOTE the step relatives).

Admittedly I may have stretched it this time since Jan is his father's widow but in the eyes of the law they were still married at the time of his death and therefore she was related to Phillip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just to say thank you

for sharing an intriguing and lovely story with us

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 9 years ago

Very good story A five star for sure

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 9 years ago
One of my favorites!

Very well done. I enjoyed it tremendously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
all of loves pain and sorrow

really liked this story,And could see this really happening in real life.wondered where you got your thoughts from to write it. We all need to have some one that Loves us enough to go as far as it takes to get us back to a safe place or as close to normal as we were .But with that said how many times have we heard that some one fell by the wayside because of grief / guilt or what ever made them give up on them selves.I'm not perfect by any means and I know that while at my worst all it would take was a kind word from some one caring enough to make me break down and ball like a baby..life is Fragile when your heart and soul has been Crushed by Accidents be yound our control..is there a second part coming for this story ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

I enjoyed the story. It was well written and kept me intrigued as to who the woman was.

GhostwalkerGhostwalkeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous - all of loves pains and sorrows

In response to your question all of my stories have at least a grain of truth in them. Sometimes its the setting, sometimes the people, sometimes the relationship, and on rare occasions the actual sex. Only two are based on my own sexual involvements (not saying which.) Hope everyone enjoyed the story. Keep your eyes open a new story will be released (re-released) shortly.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 9 years ago
Liked the story a lot

In a sense though it was a shame it had to be listed in this category. You knew from the get go that JES was a sister, mother, cousin, aunt, MIL or SIL. I honestly had my money on SiL, but the idea of a stepmother he barely knew was inspired. However if Janet was intending to keep her identity a secret would she have repeatedly put her initials on her notes? Unless of course she was 100% positive that she would never be suspected?

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvralmost 9 years ago
Loved It

Such a fantastic and beautiful story, simply one of the best I've read in a very long time. Would love to see a continuation. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it. very good story line.

I am a native chinese speaker and usually i have a hard time to stay tuned with the author as the story expands. This story is well constructed along the way. The thesis question leads through the story and is very easy for me to follow. I enjoyed it. Well done man.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Five Stars!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
For fuck sake

For all those fucking Legal Eagle out there who gives a fuck what fucking category this story should or shouldn't be listed under. I read it.. I loved it..end of fucking story...5 stars.. NOW sue me....

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago

I think the idea of the incest taboo is that it pertains to a person you grew up with. In this case, he barely knew her. As you said, you're stretching it a bit.

Well-written story, with focus on the story's development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories on this site. I generally don't leave comments on stories, but I couldn't resist for this one.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
A lovely story!

Very well done indeed! Thank you!

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Yes!

Well thought out, written, and presented.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Very Well Written Story.

Loved it. Well done. This is your second story I read and Loved it. It is different than most of the RUN OF THE MILL stories.Keep up the good job.

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Great story. Well written. Interesting and engaging story line not knowing where it was going. Also very erotic. Thanks.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Well done!

Another very yummy story! Thank you!

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Very Good!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great love story

This tender and gentle story is much more of a Romance than it is an Erotic Couplings story; its tenderness and romantic atmosphere pervade the plot through out. Five stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A very good story . It deserves 5 stars but it is not quite there. AAAA+++++

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice story. Grim subject handled very nicely, 5/5. Looking forward to more!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/9/2022) This was an enjoyable read. The ending with Jessica's spirit giving her approval and encouragement was a nice touch. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story. Thanks!

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Your explanation of "why" was just right. Thanks for sharing your talents!

DP

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story. The parts with sex were steamy, but the rest story is what they like to call a tear-jerker... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So few comments in 7 years. Please don't fail to read this wonder story of love and romance.

If you are reading comments before reading, read no further

1

2

3

4

There is no incest, just a beautiful story of love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grim coincidences, yet they build something from it, with love.

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous