All Comments on 'With Wendy's Guidance'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TransverseTransverseover 13 years ago
Ultimate win.

It's a rare tale indeed that can be both a stroke story and a well written one. Congratulations on being one of the few and the proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!

WOW! This story is officially one of my all time favorites; I hope literotica puts you in their favorite author list. As previous writers stated, it is indeed a rare story that is both superbly written and absolutely, deliciously, wondrously, orgasmic.

Please, give wendy a chance to watch and get him fucked while he fucks her - my girlfriend and I will sing your praises :)

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 13 years ago
A Very Good Story

Well written, well told, and horny as hell.

despite your opening disclaimr I suspect this has more than an element of your own experience in it - or what you would like to be your own experience!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Have We Met?

Damn baby, you went and wrote the story without telling me? You know I'll have to punish you for that later... Seriously, it was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed it - and not just because I'm Wendy. I find it amazing how many guys are astonished when they find out how turned on their girlfriends get by male/male action when the whole "every man's fantasy" of two chicks together has been so played out by our culture. Let's face it, same sex couplings of either variety just turn the heat up on garden variety hetero romances - as your story so wonderfully illustrates. Great job. Loved it!

ScottieDog61ScottieDog61over 13 years ago
Very Gratifying

The story's been up about one full day, and already listed with the "H" icon!

Thank you all for the support, and I have others simmering, and a couple just out of the oven and ready to serve.

So, show of hands, or voting buttons ;-)

How many of you would like Wendy and her paramour to have further adventures on these hallowed pages? I seem to recall Wendy had some interest of her own in continuing the story.

Let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story but...

Hey,

First you're an excellent writer and spun a great tale. Thanks.

A suggestion though? Perhaps you'll consider putting the 'disclaimer' at the end of your story instead of leading off with it. Why remove the air of realism if you don't have to?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In front of wife

Enjoyed the story, especially the last part. The girl I eventually married was aware that I liked cocks and especilly being fucked. The reason she knew that was the first time I met her she had caught her father fucking my ass as he had been doing for quite some time and he wasn't the only one. we actually became friends and let her watch as we sucked each other and I took it up my ass. I also learned that she and her father had been fucking for a couple of years. I moved in with the two of them since they lived alone and it was agreed that sex between the three of us had no limits, we fucked each other, both of us fucked her at the same time, she blew one and the others were fucking ass. For a number of years it worked great but like all good things finally came to an end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
soetpoppie

am secretly panting at my workdesk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
539 Followers
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...