With Wendy's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there panting for a few minutes, then, eyes closed drowsily, James asked me, "So, you want to fuck my ass now, or do you need a few minutes?

* * *

We spent all day Thursday in bed. It reminded me of my first weekend with Wendy, but I had very little time to think about her, with all the time I spent sucking and fucking, and being sucked and fucked. All I knew was that by the time I fell asleep just before midnight Thursday night, I was fully satisfied with how the day had gone.

* * *

Friday was easy, and I aced my solo debate event, and helped the team to a respectable second-place finish. I thought that maybe I could have done better, but that would have meant no fun at all, and it had been so worth it.

James and I celebrated in the privacy of our room by trading blowjobs, which turned into a very satisfying sixty-nine before long. The next morning, we headed to our separate homes, and I settled in to my apartment just after two o'clock to wait for Wendy.

* * *

Saturday, Wendy called, sheepish and very apologetic. It turned out her folks had headed up into the Adirondacks for a couple of days of camping, dragging my helpless girlfriend with them. No phone service out there, apparently. Wendy told me she felt so bad when she'd heard my messages, and had no chance to call me before her flight. I rushed over to her apartment to greet her properly, and in only a few minutes her happy hugs and kisses led to the loss of her sweater and bra, then the rest of her clothing, and finally to her bedroom, and the release of her tension, built up over the last week or so.

James' attentions hadn't, apparently, reduced the lust I felt for Wendy, not even slightly. Even with my last orgasm scant hours behind me, I came just moments after getting inside her moist pussy, but she didn't seem at all upset, just giggled as she grabbed my ass and helped me keep humping her with my spent but still stiff enough hard-on. We filled in the space between the regular fucking with oral, to our mutual satisfaction.

Three orgasms later, four for her, Wendy lay next to me, panting softly, her cheek on my shoulder and her hand nestling my weary cock, still wet with both our juices, and said, "So, what did you do while I was gone?" She smiled, then cocked an eyebrow in expectation.

Panic drove through me, hard and fast. Any remaining erection vanished in the rush of fear. Does she know? What do I say? "Sorry, you were out of town, so I fucked a guy, and I hope you didn't taste anything wrong when you sucked me off a little while ago." Fighting to keep my voice level against the hammering of my heart against my ribs, I answered, "What do you mean, sweetheart?"

She laughed lightly, surprising me. "What, a week without getting laid? And you off at that speech convention?" Wendy was now up on one elbow, grinning at me, and she kissed me on the cheek, then on the mouth, very chastely, considering how little clothing and how much cum was all over her body. "I was horny the whole week, and out in the woods I couldn't get myself off in the same tent as my parents. Even the camp showers weren't secluded enough for me to deal with it. So, tell me the truth. Another girl turned you into her one-night fling, right?"

"Wh-why do you think that?"

Wendy laughed again, more merrily this time. "I love it when you eat my pussy out, but you were so...attentive...this time. You're good, but you were so patient! And, when I had my mouth wrapped around your cock"—her right hand had drifted off my cock, past my hip, and between her thighs, to the moist pink lips and kinky pubes I'd only recently left, and started absently to part those lips, rubbing her middle finger on her clit—"you actually told me how you wanted it sucked! You never tell me how you want it sucked!"

She leaned over to kiss me again, a twinkling in her eyes. "Tell me who this girl was. I want you to tell me everything you did."

What can I tell her? But it was absolutely true. I had changed, and had helped Wendy to learn what I really liked, after fucking and being fucked by another guy. It was surreal, and I knew I had to say something.

So I told her. I told her about the erotic dreams, and my jacking off in my sleep and later in the shower, told her about the want and my need, my roommate watching me, and then jacking off himself. I told her how I'd sucked his cock, and wound up sucking and fucking most of the rest of the convention away.

Wendy started off excited, still fingering her slit, which sounded very wet and ready. She slowed down when I told her about James jacking off, and stopped entirely, just watching me in what I could only assume was horror, or at least distaste, as I related the tale of my first fellatio.

For an hour, I told her everything, every scent, taste, thrust, and thought. Everything.

When I finished, she sat quietly, not moving, not touching me. Shit, she's pissed. What's she going to tell people about how we broke up? I envisioned her going to all my friends, and pointing to me while proclaiming I'd sucked another guy off just because she wasn't there for a week.

"It's the truth? You really did that? Let some other guy cum in your mouth, and fuck you? Jam his cock up your ass?" Her voice sounded small, and unsure, and I knew we were done. She'd probably shower for a week in bleach just to get the feel of me off her.

"Honey, I..."

"Is it true?"

"Everything, love."

In the sunset streaming through her bedroom window, I saw her lean her face down into mine, jaw set. She slapped me on the chest, hard. "Bastard! Don't you ever, ever, fucking suck another guy's cock! Never!"

Did I mention her undergrad studies were in theater?

The scowl on her face broke, and I saw she was trying to hold back a grin. She laughed again, happily and lustily. "Never, ever do that again!" Wendy had gotten me, and still wanted me, and then she looked down into my face with a loving smile, her eyes filled with mischief, her naked body and magnificent tits over me, her own wanton lust and need nearly blinding me with their strength, something primal I knew I would have to help her deal with, all weekend if necessary.

She leaned her lips down, and nibbled on my earlobe, then whispered as she straddled my now recovering erection. "Not unless I can watch!"

But that is a story for another weekend.