All Comments on 'Witness for the Prosecution Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

Maribel knew where too many bones were burred. and she had shown she was willing to talk. No more reason for the swamp rats than that.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Chapter 2 has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons have the cliffhanger already, and all the Level 1-4 Patreon patrons will have Chapter 2 overnight.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Huge thnx for calling out those cheating football bastards. Gonna out myself a bit. IT WAS A FUMBLE. It was the closest thing to everything IRL swamp frogs I ever saw in pro sports. Look up the date. What honorable "patriot" wouldn't want a red white & blue team to win? And now as that person buys into the Raiders? The mantras I use to stay sane? Not even printable on a porn sight. So..... Its just Business.

teedeedubteedeedub12 months ago

God DAMN you can light me up.................

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to say - being a major fan of Agatha Christie for many years - that you are probably the closest writer I have ever come across to get close to her in many ways. I dunno what I'll do if you ever stop your stories WW!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

I think that the reason is to coverup for whom was leading the Scavenger Hunt. There is a master plan to be solved. The leader was afraid that one of each group would spill the beans of what they knew like Maribel did. Why was Team W all killed?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...