Witness To The Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

The windows quickly steamed up on that cool spring evening as Lizzie let out the whore her husband used to love, engulfing Ray's short, fat cock in her hungry mouth. The back seat of the Audi was a bit cramped for sex but it was plush, the smell of the soft leather adding to Ray's manly scent.

After a nice blow-job, Lizzie pushed Ray down and mounted him, pulling her minuscule thong aside for his entry. Riding a nicely dressed man in a luxury car, still wearing her sexy little dress, was like something out of pure fantasy, and Lizzie reveled in it. Her first physical touch in nearly two years was making her fly, the hard cock inside her feeling familiar, but oh so much better than her feeble memory thought it would. She unzipped her dress and let it slip off her shoulders, letting it gather around her waist. Ray was thrilled to see bare tits, the little dress having its own built-in push-up bra.

"Fuck!" Ray said as Lizzie rode him and his hands found her soft tits.

"Fuck yeah!" Lizzie shot back.

Her hips fucked Ray like nothing he had ever felt, his cock finally spasming and pumping Lizzie full. Lizzie, feeling the throbbing, pumping cock, knew it was now or never, so she ground hard on Ray, letting herself go completely. The orgasm she was praying for washed over her like the rapture itself, sweeping her off the ground to a floating, moaning heaven.

"Now I can act like your girlfriend," Lizzie said when it was over, lifting her pussy off Ray's shrinking cock.

A stream of semen oozed out of her, making a mess of Ray. They wiped it up with some tissues from the center console, and straightened their clothes before zooming off to the reunion.

———————

Lottie and Robert's dinner at the restaurant was delightful. Delicious Northern Italian food, good wine, and easy conversation made the date go very quickly.

"I hate to look at my watch," Robert said. "This is an evening I don't want to end."

"The initial fee is just a starting point," Lottie whispered. "The church is in dire need of funds."

"I'm not a religious man, but I may be by the end of the night. Can I interest you in a nightcap at my place?" Robert said, and Lottie smiled her biggest, most beautiful smile.

Robert's condo suited him well. A loft type space in a converted industrial building, it was nicely decorated with modern paintings and masculine leather furniture. A handsome forty-year-old of greek decent, he regaled Lottie with stories about a recent trip to Greece as they sipped Ouzo from tiny crystal glasses.

The strong liqueur shot right to Lottie's head, and soon she was dancing to the soft music coming from the huge speakers in the living area. Her body felt like it was floating. Robert leaned against the kitchen island, watching her smoothly swiveling hips with fascination.

Lottie's inner slut took control of her hands as she danced, rubbing the soft fabric of her dress up and down the sides of her hips, drawing the hemline up tantalizingly close to the wet spot on her new, devilishly sheer panties. Moving on to new territory, her slut's hands slid slowly up her sides to the underside of her tits, squeezing enough for the soft orbs to ooze out the top of the low-cut dress even more than they had.

The incredibly sensuous feeling of dancing sexily for a man she didn't know very well, in a place she'd never been before swept her over the edge. Her slut's hands reached behind her, opened the dress's fastenings and lowered it down her long legs. As she stepped out of it she regained a bit of control and almost started to put it back on when she felt Robert's warm hands on her waist. He kissed the back of her neck and she melted into him, the feel of his fully clothed body against her nearly naked skin enough to give full control back to the slut, who remained in the drivers seat the rest of the night.

"Oh My!" Lottie said when she saw Robert's long, uncircumcised cock.

It was by far the biggest she had seen in person, so much so she was worried about it fitting. Taking it in her mouth was a huge thrill though, the way it stretched her lips making her feel wonderfully decadent. It wasn't long before the smell, the heat, and the taste of it had driven her desire to the boiling point, and she pushed Robert down on the thick shaggy rug.

If the big cock was going to rip her apart she wanted to have control, so she mounted the massive saliva covered shaft and let herself sink down on it, an inch at a time.

"God you're fuckin' huge," she said, barely above a whisper.

As she sunk slowly down on it, her inner slut rose up. Unspeakable things were suddenly coming from her lips, along with guttural, devilish groans.

"Fuckin' big cock! Oh my God! Fuck me with that big fuckin' cock!" she mumbled.

Robert didn't have to fuck her, at least not yet, because she was doing a plenty good job of fucking him. First with her hips, slowly taking him balls deep and then lifting all the way to the tip, over and over, the long piston reaching places she didn't know existed.

Then she sat up, replanting her feet astride his waist, her whole body rising and falling on the huge shiny shaft, her beautiful big tits bouncing from the solid bottoming out that sent unbelievable shudders through her body and through her brain. This was fucking like she had never experienced before.

Lottie came hard, with a deep, bone melting heat that left her limp. Even though she didn't want it out of her, she slipped off the big shaft and slurped it into her hungry mouth, its rock hard massiveness astonishing her yet again.

"You gonna fuck me now baby?" she said seductively as she slurped. "Fuck me like I've never been fucked before?"

She was breathless and panting, hungrily feasting on the slippery hunk of hard meat, saying things she'd never said to a man before.

The lust in her eyes was too much for Robert. He grabbed her and flung her down on her stomach, her arms outstretched above her head, hands clutching at the thick, shaggy rug. He buried his face between her ass cheeks, pulling them apart with his thumbs to gain access to her sweetest part and her nastiest part.

Lottie arched her back to help him, her ass humped up in the most irresistible of positions. Robert ate her like a starving man, his mouth ravishing her wet pussy and her darkly puckered asshole, the first man ever to do so.

"Oh my fuckin' God!" Lottie shrieked.

Robert was relentless, driving Lottie to a sky high place as a new kind of orgasm swept over her, the sexuality she thought she knew exploding in a way she'd never felt before.

He gently licked her as she came partway down, and then repositioned himself over her ass and slid his long cock into her steaming hot pussy. Lottie didn't even know a position like that was possible, but thoughts of the mechanics of it were instantly washed away by the sheer pleasure. Robert's huge tool was touching her in an entirely new way, rubbing on something spectacular, and a long, multi-part orgasm was triggered.

As Robert fucked, she came. Her eyes rolled, her body lost all control and she just lay there, sprawled on the rug like a corpse as her insides melted down. Robert couldn't take the pressure of her contracting pussy in that position for very long, but it was long enough for Lottie to cum continuously for what seemed like an eternity before Robert finally lost it in a seed spewing explosion that took his breath away.

———————

Julie was a pisser. That's what Bill's farmer grandmother would call her. A person who spoke her mind, with a feisty but playful way about her. A pisser. Throughout their dinner Julie made comments that surprised him—sexual innuendo and just plain sexual. Was she hoping the date would lead to a real relationship? Or did she think the date was going to be more than Bill had planned on? Or maybe she was just a pisser, and he should just relax.

Bill had to admit, Julie was a looker. Despite being twice his age she was sexy as hell. Sitting the way they were at the round table, he had many good looks down the front of her summer dress. He was sure she was helping him in that regard, leaning just so and looking away so he could gaze in on her nice firm tits, her dress supportive enough that a bra wasn't necessary on that spring night. Her curly red hair and bright green eyes didn't hurt in the looks department either.

"So what's a beautiful woman like you doing out with a guy like me," Bill asked when his curiosity got the best of him.

"I was with a couple of my girlfriends when we saw your ad. Lets just say you caught our eye, and after this wonderful dinner I'm sure you'll be getting a call from both of them. Speaking of that, the girl at your service, she said fifty for this, but she sounded a little vague about the rest."

"The rest? Oh, I think she just meant, like if you have a really good time, some folks might want to pay more for, because it's like, for the church and all."

Julie laughed. It was a beautiful laugh that Bill had quickly decided he loved, way back at the beginning of the night.

"So there's not like a list of services?" she said, nibbling at the side of one of her fingernails. "That's too bad, but I guess, being a church and all, that wouldn't be kosher."

Bill looked at her with a slightly surprised look, like he was starting to understand what she was hoping for.

"How about we make up our own rules," Julie said. "Your girl mentioned generosity. That goes both ways." She took six fifty-dollar bills out of her purse, folded them and put them in Bill's hand. "Follow me home?"

Bill would have had a hard time saying no, for many reasons. The church needed the money, yes, but even more pressing was the horniness that welled up inside him, fueled by the wine. And then there was Julie's perfume, and the soft kiss that she gave him, a kiss that he thought was destined for his cheek but instead went to the side of his neck, opening her dress up to his downward gaze as it happened.

"If you tie me up I'll give you more," she breathed in his ear before she pulled away.

Julie's car careened down the road at a crazy high speed, leaving Bill in chase mode, worried about a reckless driving arrest. Her small Cape Cod style house smelled of potpourri as they walked in, and Julie wasted no time leading Bill up the narrow center staircase to her bedroom. She pulled a drawer out of her bedside table and dumped the contents on the bed. Among the devices was a big black dildo, a purple vibrator, a stick with a round rubber ball on one end and tickle feathers on the other, and four fur-lined handcuffs.

Before Bill could even process what it all was Julie was naked. She crawled on the bed amongst the deviant toys and spread herself out on her back.

"Tie me up baby," she purred. "It's been a long time since I've had a handsome man up here."

"I've never...done that," Bill said nervously.

"All the more reason to try it, right?" Julie smiled.

Her fifty-year-old body looked magnificent to Bill. A smoothly shaved pussy was new to him, but he didn't want to stare so his eyes danced from the firm, natural tits capped by long hard nipples to her bright green eyes that looked lustier than the other girls he'd known.

"Tie me up baby, and then strip for me," she said.

Bill figured out the handcuffs, clipping them first around Julie's ankles and then to the brass bed frame. He felt strange doing it, like he was doing something he shouldn't do. He looked at Julie after he clicked the second one shut, her legs spread wide, her bare pussy open to him, and a rush of adrenaline hit him like a shot of boiling hot whiskey.

"Fuck yeah!" Julie said, looking at the ceiling as she tugged gently at the restraints. "Stretch me tight baby," she said, reaching her arms out towards the far corners of the headboard.

Bill felt awful and ecstatic at the same time as he clicked the cuffs shut. Julie's body writhed, pulling hard at the restraints as she moaned.

"Strip for me baby," she said, in a different, somehow wilder voice. "Stand up on the bed and strip for me."

Bill followed her command and stood up on the bed, even though he felt odd doing it. He stripped off his jacket, shirt and pants, leaving the dark-red silk boxers he wore on special occasions. They did nothing to hide his hard-on, which Julie could see up the leg of the little shorts.

"Oh fuck yeah! Take 'em off baby!" she said, her body writhing gently against the cuffs.

Bill was embarrassed when he took off the boxers, but there was no need for it. He looked like a young God to Julia, the first man his age she'd had in her bedroom since she was a young woman. Construction work kept him fit and muscular, and his hard cock was just about perfect even if it wasn't porn star big.

"Put it in my mouth baby! Oh God, put it in my mouth!" she said, her voice breaking down into a desperate whimper.

Bill kneeled over her, his knees right against the moist heat of her armpits. He put his hands on the headboard and leaned his torso forward, his cock finding Julie's desperate mouth like a heat seeking missile. The moan that came out of her reverberated through the entire bed, her body breaking out in goosebumps as the beautiful cock filled her mouth.

Bill's fairly run-of-the-mill sexual experience at college hadn't prepared him for anything this carnal and exciting. It didn't take him long to realize he could tease the sexy woman beneath him, heightening the experience for both of them. He pulled out and dangled his cock over her face, just out of reach of her lips.

"I can smell it baby!" she whispered. "Fuck it smells good. Turn around and put it back in my mouth."

Bill did, looking at her writhing hips and glistening pussy lips as he dipped it deep into her mouth. Her head moved up and down, taking him deep enough to gag her. Bill couldn't resist her beckoning pussy and sixty-nined the sex-starved woman.

She screamed a muffled scream from her cock filled mouth when Bill's mouth latched onto her smooth pussy. The scream morphed into a deep groan that vibrated the bed again, and this time it was Bill who broke out in goosebumps, pure carnal bliss overtaking him as he thrust his tongue deep into Julie while she devoured his throbbing cock.

The toys next to him caught his attention when he came up for air. Before he even could think much about it he had the big black rubber cock in his hand, rubbing the tip through Julia's pussy lips. She moaned when she felt it, and as he pressed it into her her head moved with increased vigor on his cock.

The tip of the black monster disappeared into her, but Bill couldn't believe the rest of it would go very far. Her hips thrust against it, drawing it in a little at a time with very little effort from Bill. It seemed to want to be in her, and her movements and noises told him she wanted it in as well. Deeper and deeper it went, until a good eight inches of the fat monster was buried inside her. Bill started to fuck her with it, and soon she was screaming those muffled screams again, her head moving wildly on the flesh and blood cock stuffed into her mouth. It was too much for both of them, Julie cumming with wild ferocity, her limbs snapping at the tight restraints as she writhed uncontrollably, and Bill pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into his slave's mouth as he groaned.

Julie swallowed what she could but was on the verge of choking, so she let the rest overflow her mouth, the warm, sticky mess running down the sides of her face onto her neck and the bedspread. In the heat of the moment Bill didn't even realize Julie couldn't extricate herself from his cock until he did it for her, but she loved the feeling of being trapped by a hard cock, with semen making a mess of her and her bed.

Bill rolled off and looked at his slave. The massive black dildo was still deep inside her, her hips still writhing as her pussy contracted on it. Her chest was heaving, those lovely tits stretching and relaxing with every deep exhale. Julia's eyes were wild and her mouth, gasping for air but curled up into a smile, was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

He left the dildo in her and picked up the stick with the feathers on it. He drew it across Julie's heaving bosom, tickling her rock hard nipples and the sensitive sides of her soft tits. Her head thrashed side to side and goosebumps covered every inch of her again.

Never had Bill been in the presence of such a sexual woman. Unbridled lust seemed to ooze from her pores. The tickling was fun, Julie looked amazing as the intense pleasure swept through her, but he wanted to make her cum again like she did when she was under him, this time in a position so he could watch her.

He picked up the vibrator and switched it on, the low pitched hum adding a new layer to the sexy noises in Julie's small bedroom. As Bill touched the smooth tip of the vibrator to Julie's clit he pushed the black dildo deeper. Julie cried out, not a piercing cry but a deep extended wail that made Bill shiver. Her head was up, her wild eyes looking past her heaving chest at the scene of the debauchery between her legs. Bill's eyes were wild too as he watched the beautiful woman respond in such a visceral way to his ministrations. He couldn't resist taking her heaving tits in his mouth, not missing a beat with the vibrator and the slow, deep twisting of the dildo. It was buried to the black rubber balls, Bill stirring it like a spoon in thick cake batter, ten inches deep in Julie's gut.

Her tits tasted of salty sweat and smelled like perfume, the scent that had started to alter his brain the moment they met and walked into the restaurant. Her nipples were deliciously rubbery on his tongue, his teeth drawing another unholy cry from Julie as he nibbled.

The vibrator's relentless energy flowed into Julie like electric current, charging her nervous system to overflowing before it burst, her brain finally short-circuiting when it could take no more. Another deep wail rose up from her, but it was snuffed out by lack of breath, her trembling, spasming body unable to breathe until the most intense pleasure wave she had ever felt ripped through her and left her limp, eyes closed and unable to move.

"Uhhhhhhh! Julie moaned when Bill extricated the monster dildo from her pussy, the shiny black thing covered with creamy grease from deep inside her. It was the only noise she made as she lay still, totally spent from her two monumental orgasms.

The only problem with the beautiful picture was Bill's rock-hard cock. He still hadn't fucked the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He unclipped the handcuffs, Julie not moving from her spread-eagle position, not even opening her eyes. After a few moments she stirred, moaning that deep moan again when she saw Bill's hard cock.

"Fuck me baby," she said quietly, her voice rough from the screaming. "Fuck me all night."

She rolled over, put her ass in the air, and Bill was in with no more than a few moments wasted.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Julie said. "There's nothin' like a real cock! Oh, fuckin' give it to me!"

Bill gave it to her, slapping hard into his beautiful slave woman, the two of them floating off toward heaven again, for the good of the church.

———————

Lizzie and Ray walked into his reunion hand-in-hand. She didn't know much about him—the time she should have spent learning about him she spent fucking him in his car instead—but she was confident she could pull off the girlfriend illusion.

She was happy to see she was better looking than a lot of the women there, many of whom had succumbed to the dreaded fast food and cookies disease. Her sexy dress was right on the mark—the room was full of women showing off what they had.

Typical of any high school, Ray's class had its share of cliques, but he didn't seem to be a part of any of them. In fact, Lizzie wasn't sure why he went, as friends seemed to be few and far between. As they sipped a cocktail and surveyed the scene, she asked him about it.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers