Witness To The Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did high school suck for you? It kinda did for me," she said.

"Big time," he said. "I was already caught up in learning computer code. It was like my adult life had already started, and yet I never even had a date. All these girls, they were like aliens from another planet or something."

He scanned the crowd, his gaze coming to rest briefly on a number of different women. One in particular seemed to draw his eye more than once.

"What's her name," Lizzie asked.

"Janet Getit," he said quietly. "She was one of the class sluts. She had guys like me right under her thumb. All she had to do was flash me her sexy little smile and I was handing over my homework for her to copy. I used to beg her not to copy it to closely, so I wouldn't get in trouble," Ray laughed. "And that name, Getit, boy did we have a field day with that."

"She's still kinda hot, but she doesn't look happy," Lizzie said. "I bet if I wasn't here you'd have a chance with her now. You're a good lookin' guy you know."

"I used to dream about her all the time," Ray said. "Still do once in a while."

Later in the evening, when a band was playing all the dance hits from twelve years ago, Lizzie somehow gathered Janet into her dance with Ray. A tiny little woman with big sad eyes, Lizzie could tell she was 'experienced' from the way she dressed and the way she moved. Women who have an easy time with men are just different in that way. When the song ended Janet hugged Ray.

"Hi Ray. I'm kinda surprised to see you here, after the way we all ignored you back in school. You know, I never would have graduated without you, but I treated you like shit, didn't I?"

"Janet Getit," Ray said. "I'm surprised to see you here too, but I don't know why. This is Lizzie."

"Hi Lizzie," Janet said.

Janet and Ray just looked at each other, Janet smiling a shy but sexy smile, one that Lizzie imagined would've had a high school nerd handing over homework in a heartbeat.

"You guys should go out sometime," Lizzie said, hoping Ray wouldn't be too upset with her for breaking the 'girlfriend' charade.

"What about you?" Janet asked, looking surprised.

"Just friends...with benefits," Lizzie winked.

Janet reached into her small purse, pulled out a business card and wrote her personal number on the back.

"Call me?" she said, looking shy again as she handed it to Ray. "I better get back to my date. He's such a jerk, he's been dancing with my friends and probably doesn't even know I'm gone."

Janet gave Ray a kiss on the cheek and disappeared into the crowd on the dance floor. Ray looked stunned.

"Holy shit!" he said quietly, staring at Janet's card. "You just earned yourself one heck of a tip."

"I was hoping to earn it in a different way," Lizzie said. "Wanna get out of here?"

The sleek Audi whisked them to Ray's house, a sprawling mid-century modern ranch with a flag-stone facade and huge windows overlooking a rocky creek. Ray's bedroom was simply decorated, with only one thing on the wall, a large oil painting of a young nude woman standing knee deep in a pond. She looked remarkably like Janet Getit.

Lizzie surprised Ray by undressing him, caressing his chest as his shirt came off and inhaling his cock as his pants went down. The slut her late husband loved so much had come out to play again. Pushing Ray down on his back, she mounted him as she had done in the car, this time with both of them naked.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she moaned. "You stretch me tight baby. It's so fucking fat. I love it!"

Ray's hands caressed her ass as her hips rocked on him, his fingers spreading her cheeks as his cock was swallowed over and over by Lizzie's pussy.

"You like my ass baby?" she purred as she fucked him.

She climbed off him and turned around, reverse cowgirl style with her hands on Ray's knees.

"Now you can see my ass baby," she said as her hips started swiveling again. "Oh fuck!"

Ray looked on in amazement at the beautiful ass and pussy ravaging his cock. He could count on one hand the times he had fucked a girl. Being with Lizzie in this way was completely blowing his mind, not to mention the thoughts in his head of Janet Getit's low-cut dress, her jiggling tits on the dance floor, and her phone number in his wallet.

As his seed pumped into Lizzie for the second time that day, he thought about the nervous phone call he had made to Witness To The Rapture Church's escort service, and how it had changed his life. His orgasm was a huge one—rapturous indeed.

———————

Ray gave Lizzie a thousand dollars, and felt like he should have given her more. Julie gave Bill five-hundred, and Robert gave Lottie five-hundred. Combined with the five hundred Lottie had earned on her first date, the endeavor was off to a wonderful start, with twenty-five-hundred dollars for the church. On Sunday morning they presented the money to Reverend Roberts, who was astonished.

"Praise the Lord!" the reverend said. "He must have been watching over you all to bring you this much success."

"His name was mentioned more than once," Lottie said, "and thoughts of the rapture were with us as well."

"Yes, I think we've all got a better understanding of what it is to be a witness to the rapture," Lizzie said.

Bill smirked as he remembered the thrashing, wildly writhing orgasm Julie had while handcuffed to her bed.

"Amen to that," he said.