WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she protested quite vocally.

"I'd like to kiss you," Alexander requested passionately.

SHOCK – pleasure – leaning down into Alexander ... and nipping his nose.

"Ow," he complained.

"Took you long enough," Vicky teased him.

Alexander's sudden, expressive and very public sign of affection had been the last thing she'd expected. Yes, they had exchanged sexually charged barbs and erotic innuendo for the past few days ... but honestly, Vicky had felt the Samsonov she craved was beyond her. She KNEW all the cheerleaders were better looking and even Kaelyne had bigger boobs. Even the 'old ladies' were disappointingly curvaceous, busty and intriguing ~ at least to the guys.

"Am I going to get that kiss?" Alexander brightened up.

"I don't know," she vaulted onto his recliner so she ended up straddling his stomach just above the top of his trunks. "I kinda like the idea of sexually torturing you," she added as she sat down ... on him.

"Vicky!" Kaelyne reappeared out of the house with Mikhail. "Are you two coming?"

"Ocupado!" Vicky triumphantly pronounced. Only then, with her palms placed on Alexander's muscular pectorals, did she lean in for that kiss.

"Yippee!" Kaelyne whooped back. She truly was Vicky's best friend.

"Hey Vicky, don't break him," Mikhail added in his own teasing.

"I make no promises," Vicky shot back loudly and proudly. In reality, she had zero sexual experience. She had just had her first kiss ... which was warm, wet and wonderful ... and she was totally virgin.

Vicky had never fit in, battled with ADHD most of her life and had never felt the desire to conform to any of the norms of Kingston, or Davis County. Her hair was always off-color, her only true friend was a shy, introverted, gun-loving lesbian nearly as physically under-developed as she was and, despite the oft-promise of pain, she'd never knuckled under to the bullies.

Her musical tastes were unknown bands from other continents and she despised the Sports Religion, so she had expected to serve out her High School years in social exile ... but the arrival of the Samsonov's had changed all that. Now she was at a Pool Party with the Cheer Squad ~ even though as an addendum to Kaelyne ~ and sexually taunting one hunk of a guy.

They kissed twice more before Vicky began serpentining down his body. Lips caressed Alexander's chin, Adam's apple and sternum. Awkwardly, she reached a hand between them and between her spread legs, patting her partner's swimsuit. It took him a few seconds to figure out what Vicky was searching for.

"Ummm," he coughed, somewhat embarrassed. Vicky was turning out to be far more physically aggressive than he'd assumed. "It has ... aaahhh ... expanded down my left leg."

"Oh!" Vicky popped up, giving Alexander a wicked grin like some demented pixie. "Thanks."

She was doubly pleased. He was both not so offended as to be put off plus he was aroused. Check that ~ triply pleased! Alexander's Baloney Pony was HUGE!! (In her inexperienced estimation). She grabbed that manly earthworm and began maneuvering it 'due north'. Soon it was rubbing beneath her covered vulva. Wiggling on it felt wonderful.

Alexander's moan was almost as pleasing.

"Ooohhh ..." she taunted him, "does someone lllliiiikkkkeee that?"

Alexander gave two, pained nods.

What 'Mad Vicky' lacked in real world expertise she compensated for with a rich, diverse and ignored 'For 18+' warning labels, internet history.

She pushed herself up slowly, adding an extra twist to her wicked grin when Alexander's eyes flickered to her bikini-top covered assets. Her own quick assessment revealed that while her breasts remained small, her puffy areolas and thick, stubby nipples were flushed with blood and making indentations against her scanty covering. As she kept pushing up, Vicky couldn't help but feel victorious.

She had Alexander's cock angling toward his belly button (with the tip no longer contained by his trunks) which had the added benefit of the muscle separating her labia (though equally under wraps). Damn, it felt fine! Vicky was now perpendicular to Alexander's reclining form. Her guy / victim was totally focused on her. The only thing which could make things better was to ... Hehehehe ... rub it in.

Vicky raised her arms over her head, fingers interlocked then began gyrating and rocking back and forth on his aroused rod.

"Oh Yeah!" she exulted. Things only got better.

After a few cycles, Alexander propped himself up with his right elbow and reached out with his left hand, placing it just below her right breast.

Vicky figured he was testing her reactions. She was positively luminescent. The oldest Samsonov triplet took that as permission to move three fingers up so he could began playing with her erect nipple through her top. That felt sssoooo fine too. The better kept getting better.

"Hey!" Misty Dawn Sizemore protested. "What's that little freak doing with OUR guy?"

Yep! Vicky's soul soared. She'd stolen a guy the cheerleaders wanted. She was doing her rendition of a barrel-riding/pole-dancing girl routine on top of him for all of those bitches to see. And the better just kept on coming.

"You like?" she resumed her taunting. Alexander nodded again. His words were unexpected.

"I really like your body, Vicky," he expressed with such genuine openness and innocent trust it caused the tiny temptress to pause.

"You do, don't you?" she barely annunciated.

"Yeah. These nipples look absolutely delicious, you have this pert, tight little ass that wiggles every time you take a bouncing step and your smile is luminous, Vicky. Has no one has ever told you that before?"

She digested his compliments and more before deciding he both was not playing her and was really, really sweet.

"No," she added a little extra wiggle, "You would be the first." Pause. "So, you like watching my ass?"

"Behave," Gayle Samsonov shouted from across the pool. She and Pearl Yates were walking together down to the lawn set aside for the volleyball match.

So many replies ...

"But I don't want to," Vicky faux-whined. "He's so yummy."

"I wasn't talking to you, Vicky. I was warning my eldest," Gayle laughed.

"I don't want to, Ma," Alexander joined the protest. "She's so yummy!"

"Don't make me come over there," Gayle stopped and shook her finger in their direction. Alexander flopped down and groaned. He even draped his left elbow over his eyes.

"Does this mean we stop?" Vicky get gyrating on his cock.

"I'm afraid so. Going against my Ma is dangerous. Her mean-streak is legendary among those lucky enough to be left alive," he moaned. "Trust me, Vicky" he moved his arm so they were making long, in depth eye contact once more, "I'll get you later."

"What about all the other girls?" she play-pouted. She was really loving this banter.

"Can I leave it at 'Mom's evil plan requires me and my Brothers to romance the Cheer Squad'... please?" Alexander frowned. Vicky wanted to know more. Accepting anything with blind obedience wasn't in her. "You are the one who engages me. I confess I didn't see you right away. I had some other crap on my mind, but I see you now and I'm honest about really liking what you're showing."

Pause.

"You are still going to fuck me, right?" she ground her crotch down on his cock.

"Hell yeah," he coughed. "Can't you feel how hard you are making me?"

"Teehee," Vicky giggled. "Just don't go all around school bragging about it," she reiterated an earlier exchange they'd shared. "I'm not that kind of girl." Total Lie.

"As I recall you are a 'write her name on the bathroom stalls' kind of girl," he laughed.

Vicky snickered.

"Don't make me have to tattoo my name on your dick," she faux-threatened.

"Ouch," Alexander winched. "Have I told you how much I adore your ass?"

"And my eyes," she preened. She gave his cock one more vigorous circuit of stimulation then dismounted. "Let's go play volleyball before your Mamma has to come back up here and kick my adorable little ass."

"How about we go down and you sit in my lap as we watch?" he offered instead. "I'm kind of still in a great deal of pain. Cracked ribs and all."

"Fine," Vicky began pulling the large man-boy up, "Kaelyne and I will tag in and out because, while I like that dick, I still want to kick some cheerleader butt."

"Are you any good at volleyball," he asked as they hobbled down to the gathering, his left arm draped over her shoulders.

"Never played before in my life. I rocked at tetherball in Kindergarten. How much harder can this be?" Vicky joked.

Alexander snorted. Vicky was soaking up the jealous, angry looks being sent her way as she helped him approach. Would she pay for her usurpation later? Most likely, but the promise of retribution from those who thought they were better than her had never stopped her before ... and they certainly weren't going to stop her now. This was turning out to be one of the best days of her life.

[TALIYAH & DOMINIQUE]

Taliyah found her Mother in the Carson's den running her finger over various books on the shelf while drinking a tall glass of 'something'.

"Mamma, how are you going to fix this?" she started off. Dominique looked over her shoulder then slowly turned around, a rather unhappy look on her face.

"Baby, there is no fixing what's wrong with your Daddy and I."

"Mamma!" Taliyah shouted.

"Hold up there," Dominique glared, "and let me finish." She waited until she was sure her daughter was both going to hold her tongue, and stay. "What is wrong with your Father and I goes way beyond what happened over the past two weeks, or that tramp, Riley."

"She (Riley) fucked Vlad," Taliyah muttered darkly.

"I'm aware of that." Sensing her daughter's uncertainty, "I have a pair of working ears as well, Taliyah." Taliyah blushed. "I'm also aware of you and Mikhail, but I'm not going to give you any shit over that ... given the circumstance." Dominique left unspoken her own guilt of going downstairs and fucking Vlad as well.

"I don't even like that asshole (Mikhail)."

"Tell that lie to someone who doesn't know your heart so well," Dom snorted and Taliyah became angrier. "Oh, I agree he makes you furious at times, but don't lie to me, or to yourself, and tell me you don't feel his absence when he's away."

"Like you and Daddy?" Taliyah pressed.

"Once," Dominique sighed. "Once a long, long time ago when I had a very different vision of the man. He's had plenty of time to destroy the love I once had for him, that's for damn sure," she then took a sip of her drink.

"Mamma!"

"Baby, Riley ain't the first, or even the one hundredth ... hole your Father has cheated on me with. He was whoring around before we got hitched. He whored around when I was pregnant with you too."

"Why did you put up with it?" Taliyah softened.

"What was I going to do? I am a Black woman with ambitions and this is backwoods, Christian Conservative Arkansas, not free-wheeling, Liberal New York City."

"Just as bad to my way of thinking, his worthless ass would have taken half our assets, child. He's never had a single business venture which hasn't done anything but crash and burn. His 'friends' are an endless sinkhole of 'gifts' and 'loan's ~ of MY money ~ the money your Grandfather and Great-Grandfather broke their backs, and risked their hides, for."

"Taliyah, it isn't like I haven't given him chance after chance. I've set down boundaries and he's found ways to weasel around them. I know for a fact he's embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars from the fortune your Grandfather and Great-grandfather busted their humps to leave to me – and you ... and he hasn't contributed a damn thing," Dom ground her teeth. "And I'm sick of it."

"But ... what's Daddy going to do without you?"

"I'm already working on the 'settlement'. Your Father and I aren't going to officially split up until after I win the Senate seat, but if he doesn't accept my deal, I'm going to send him to prison for all the money he's stolen. Trust me, Taliyah, your Daddy has always been a man to run away from a crisis."

"What does that mean?" Taliyah worried.

"This never goes beyond you and me," Dom spoke in a low voice while staring at her daughter. It took Taliyah several seconds to nod. "Promise me."

"I promise, Mamma."

"I know for a fact your Father and my Brother – your Uncle – raped Gayle Fonteneau / Samsonov."

Taliyah gulped then whispered, "How?"

"I was outside my Father's door when Leon came running home after what they'd done. Oh, he knew he'd fucked up something horrible and so did my Daddy," Dominique continued.

"My Daddy sat your Uncle down and had him go over the whole thing ... how Gayle biked into town, gave back attitude when Demetrius 'played' with her and how they hustled her behind the laundromat when they realized no one else was around. Leon thought they were just going to scare her ... but Gayle pulled out a knife and slashed Rufus ... at which point things got out of hand."

"They raped that girl. All of them did and then they took her broken body a few miles outside of town and dumped her in the woods like so much trash. Leon thought they'd killed her," Dominique took a deep sigh. "But not Gayle Fonteneau. She crawled back to the road and was discovered by the Fonteneau's Warden."

"By the time my Father could get some of his boys out there, word had already gotten out about the rape ... so he went into damage control mode ... to save your Uncle from spending the rest of his life in prison. Daddy's lies worked and we'd have been safe ... except for your Uncle's 'friends'. Once they figured out they were going to get away with it, those fools began bragging around town what had happened."

"Daddy got word the head of the Fonteneau, Mikhail's Great-Aunt Matilda – through her spies – had put together a list of the perpetrators. He wanted to get Leon out of town – enlist in the Navy – I think. Apparently Gayle's twin brother got hold of that list as well and came to town looking for the fellas responsible."

"What I didn't find out until years later ~ before you were born ~ was your Daddy was there when that scrawny, 15 year old psychopath with a kitchen knife and a tire iron found them – those five, big, strong, Black bucks. Theo Fonteneau tore through them like a tornado – stabbing and breaking bones ... and your Daddy ran away and left his 'buddies' there to get crippled ... hospitalized ... mangled for life."

"Oh, he was brave enough after the others disarmed a teenage White girl, but when ..." Dominque hesitated. "Taliyah, Theo Fonteneau is nothing like your Samsonov boys – or their Father. He's a rail of a man, about 5'9" and maybe 160 lbs. Back then, he was even smaller. You know how big Demetrius is ... Darius' Daddy ... those BIG men did that to a slip of a girl ..."

Taliyah's mind was reeling ...

"How do you know what Theo Fonteneau is like now?" she mumbled.

"Oh ... when Gayle came back to town, I had Demetrius – the ex-Chief – make a few law enforcement inquiries about that still-at-large lunatic. He's out there, somewhere, wanted in connection to about three dozen assassinations across the Globe."

"Holy Shit!" Taliyah gulped. "Are you and Daddy ...?"

"Theo Fonteneau has had plenty of time to come back here and settle up with the Last Three for two decades and hasn't," Dominique shrugged. "He's a crack shot and can live off the land. The Army trained him how to be a real killer ~ one of their Green Beret snipers."

"But now Gayle – Mrs. Samsonov is back in town," Taliyah added.

"Yeah," Dominique took another sip. "Yeah ..." let that thought trail off.

"Do you think 'she' has forgiven Daddy?"

"Pthah," scoffed Dominique. "That woman ain't forgiven shit, Childe. I doubt it is in her."

"But the two of you seem to be ... I don't know ... getting along?"

"Getting along?" the older Black woman shook her head. "You've heard of the saying keep your friends close – your enemies closer?" Taliyah nodded. "That is what I'm doing."

Dominique couldn't confide in her daughter the real motivation ~ all the money and influence the hated Fonteneau was channeling her way. That would have made Taliyah think her Mamma was corruptible. The 'fact' Dominique consoled herself with was she planned to use the Fonteneau money to carry on her Pappy's and Grandpappy's Civil Rights crusade on a larger ~ statewide ~ stage.

The aching hunger in her loins which burned within her whenever she saw Vlad really, truly wasn't worth getting into with her only child. Dominique couldn't bring herself to hate Brandy for wanting to monopolize that young man's attention. She had secretly hoped their lunchtime encounter would be a letdown ~ less stellar than their first session ... but it hadn't. If anything, Vlad was growing as a lover ... which further complicated things.

"So," Taliyah moped, "what are you going to do?" She knew it was a Fool's Errand to ask her Daddy to do anything about this mess ~ his mess.

"First I win the State Senate Seat," Dominique sighed. "Then I build up my own political machine. After that ... what are your thoughts about Howard University?"

"What about it?" Taliyah's brow furrowed over this change in direction.

"With the Fonteneau money, a run for a Congressional Representative seat is a real possibility, Taliyah. That means some time in Washington (D.C.) and if you were going to college there ... it wouldn't be so bad plus I could give your father the house here in Kingston and move us into one of our rental properties," the matriarch 'suggested'.

"I'm kind of thinking ... about where Brandy is going to go to college as well as me," Taliyah hedged. Dominique gave her a sly grin over what wasn't said.

"I could ask Gayle to 'suggest' to her boys they go to Georgetown ~ that's in D.C. too. I'm sure Brandy wouldn't mind going to a Historically Black University ... that much."

"Mamma, she's not like that anymore ... and I doubt she ever will be again," her daughter emphasized that last point. How could she describe to her Mother the magic Vlad had over her without ... getting into the same pull she felt toward Mikhail?

Dominique Malik snorted.

"Gayle Fonteneau has more money than the NRA and Southern Baptist Convention ... combined. She wants you and Brandy in Howard, she'll find a way to bribe your way into Howard ... just like she'll find a way to get her boys into Georgetown," Mamma Malik pledged.

"At what price?" Taliyah was no dummy.

"Most likely my help in destroying the other two," Dom confided.

"Who would those be?"

"Rashaan's Papa ~Demetrius Quinterre, and Darius' Pa – Xerxes Pope."

Taliyah tried and failed to feel sorry for either man. She'd come to hate their sons and their sons had proven to be the same caliber of men as their sires ~ bastards with a veneer of civility (as in Darius' case), or men devoid of a moral compass (or a spine) because that wasn't what their Pa wanted their son to have (as in the case of Rashaan). At a more primitive level, the forces arrayed in support of Mr. Quinterre and Mr. Pope were arrayed against her new man (Mikhail)... so her battle lines were surprisingly clear ... for once.

Even with the Cheer Squad, the three Samsonov boys and two geeks, she and Brandy were going to be horribly outnumbered. They'd need another high-powered ally. Two would be even better.

"Mamma, how do I get someone like Jewel Lafontaine on our side?" the youngster plumbed the depth of her elder's political lore.

"Trade what she wants for what you want her to do for you – preferably a commodity you can keep control over while she performs those favors because you can't trust someone of her character. She leave corpses in her wake without apologizes. Control what she wants and she will play ball. Lose control and she'll dump you like a hot rock," Dom studied her daughter. "What do you have in mind?"

1...345678