All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 07'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Great Story!!

Thanks for the update

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
For The Moment

But how long is this moment to last? What of the other rouge weres? Will they attack to get their Alpha back? Will Trey survive the attack and what of James? Will he want revenge for Trey with the remaining rouges. And I don't think Cole is just going to sit on his paws like everything is ok.

So how long is this moment to last? I'll be watching for chapter 8 to find out some of the answers.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story

It's interesting that she dreams about him being a wolf and herself as a wolf before she is even turned. Add to that all of her friends being wolves makes me wonder if she has latent wolf genes or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice...

keep up the great work

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
A lovely and loving healing transpires

This was a beautiful segment and just so gentle. It conjured images of romance and we need to have more of that in fiction these days. Wasn't sappy...just the right mix of action and loving.

Thank you

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
the concept

is great, the writing near perfection( i could see a few things written slightly different, but just in the rhythm not content) but i do think Karen is not exactly human, what she is i am sure we shall find out, and that should be very interesting, hope to see more soon

wickedmommywickedmommyover 12 years ago
WOW

I am amazed at how well this is written. I hope that you will continue to gift us with more of your writing. One word. WOW! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good!

I like it a lot - however you seem to over use the leering smile. I don't mean to nit-pick it's a good story. Thanks for sharing.

Dreamers_realityDreamers_realityabout 12 years ago
My few suggestions for your story...

1) The lack of sophistication, pertaining to the language used in your story as a whole, really hinders the quality of your work. I think it would be nice if you had a bit more "flowery" and action packed language rather than simple (no offense) middle school english that contains a billion of be verbs and redundant phrases

2) Be careful with your pronouns. They are often times ambiguous which leads readers to confusion. I catch myself having to reread some of your sentences to make sense of exactly which character is performing what action. This could be easily fixed if you had an editor

3) Transitions are nearly nonexistent. Without transitions, your writting becomes choppy. The situations, requiring action and descriptions to be use concurrently, are not be as good as they could be to build sudspense or aurouse some sort of feeling from your readers. Some hardcore authors would argue that whether or not the reader understand or enjoys the piece of litterature does not matter. You, however, are writting a paranormal romance story, where reader comprehension is very important.

Even though I am a little frustrated with your writting style, I really love your plot. It would be a 5 for me had you not made so many crucial mistakes in writting this...

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

You have an exquisite sense of the romantic. Each chapter makes me go all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

I agree with Dreamers_reality about points 2 and 3, but not point 1. The level of linguistic complexity you use is a matter of artistic style, and you should write your stories the way your muse guides you to. And this is coming from someone who uses way too many $50 words in his own writing. ;)

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Great Dreams!!!

I like the way you use their dream state to show them how they are connected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Physician, heal thyself.

Great work, again. To Dreamers_reality, the word you want is "writing", NOT "writting". You're a writer, right? You might want to learn to spell what it is you do.

Lilgirlsix, there is a difference between "breath" and "breathe". The first is a noun, and the second is the verb. It really needs the "e".

Thanks for your story. Can't wait to get to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

I'm absolutely in love with this series but a little surprised that Cole didn't reciprocate the happy ending! She's the injured and traumatized one so how about a little kissing to make it all better? Oh and I'm not talking about the lips unless they're south of the bellybutton! Seriously I had to laugh at some of the pretentious comments telling you how to write. This is just as good or better than anything I've read published on Amazon. I'm surprised it's still here but grateful none the less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous