Wolf's Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do that now?"

Cole laughed and pulled her closer. "No pet, you're not strong enough. You have to be healed so you can go through the stress of your first change. It can be painful the first time in the best of circumstances. I'd be worried it'd be too much for you right now. But of course, that doesn't mean we can't have fun until then." Cole looked down at her smiling face. He leaned down and kissed her softly. She had been through so much, he wanted to go slow, take his time. Let her learn as much about him as possible before he let his wolf take over. He really didn't know if he'd be able to keep him under control once he got started.

"Cole, the things I've been dreaming, well, it's had me on edge. The last few days since I've been on less drugs, i wake up and..." Her voice faded off. But he could see the need in her face. And it made him smile.

"I'm afraid you aren't ready for any aerobic exercise pet." She looked disappointed.

"You must think I'm some sort of slut to be talking this way. But to tell the truth, I've never felt like this before. I never felt so in tune with anyone before. It's like we're two halves of the same person. Does that make sense?"

"Yes baby, it does. I feel the same way. Maybe we can take care of both our frustrations then. But we can't go too far or I won't be able to control my wolf. He wants you as badly as I do, and it's getting harder and harder to hold him back even while we're just sitting here talking."

She started to move away. "Then maybe we shouldn't be this close while you're naked."

"I didn't say that." He smiled and pulled her back to him. His fingers brushed the hair out of her face. He leaned in closer and brushed her lips with his. "I want to show you that I can be gentle. And so can my wolf. Excuse me, YOUR wolf." He kissed down the side of her neck that Gary hadn't bitten and found the point where her neck and shoulder met. He flicked his tongue and felt her shiver. "Like that pet?"

"Y-y-y-yes." She managed a stammer. She was breathing heavier, and her hands started to travel over his body. His skin was so smooth. She loved tracing his muscles. But she was having a difficult time concentrating on his body when his mouth was kissing and licking her. She shivered again when he kissed the back of her neck. He was doing his best to stay away from her wounds. There were so many.

Her hand found its way to his hard cock. She stroked it, loving the velvety feel of the skin. He was so thick she could barely get her hand around him. She wondered how he would feel. She had only had sex with her husband, and he hadn't been anywhere near this size. His cock jumped when she touched him, and she giggled. She stroked again and felt every vein, trailing her fingers up to the flared head. He groaned, and it made her giggle again.

He murmured into her neck. "Glad you are amused pet. I'm sure you can imagine what my wolf and I want to do now. Good thing I have enough self control for both of us." He sucked in a breath when he felt her hand close around his cock and start to stroke. "Don't start something you don't want to finish baby." He said the last through gritted teeth as she squeezed a little tighter as she stroked.

She smiled up at him with a gleam in her eyes and licked her lips. She kissed his neck and licked the same spot on him he had licked on her. Little did she know this was where she was to bite him. She kissed down his chest, loving the feel of his skin beneath her lips. She flicked her tongue across his nipples and he groaned again. She couldn't help but giggle again.

"Something funny?" His voice was different. She could tell he was trying to keep control. She loved making him work so hard at it.

"This is very serious stuff." She looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes. She thought he would probably see the same when he looked at hers. They both smiled, knowing they were right where they needed to be. She went back to her exploring and kissed across his chest and down his stomach, across his amazingly muscular abdomen and down to his lovely cock. It was standing up right and she got her first close up view. It was as beautiful as he was and exactly as she remembered it from her dreams. She used the tip of her tongue and barely touched the head. He let out a loud moan and pushed his pelvis up towards her.

She started licking his cock head, all around, tasting his pre-cum that was already leaking. "Mmmm, you taste so good Cole." Her tongue moved faster now, lapping at his cock head, then sliding down the shaft to his large balls. She wanted to feel his whole cock under her tongue. She knew she would never be able to take him all the way in her mouth. But she wanted to give attention to all of it. She loved hearing Cole's moans. It made even hotter than she already was. Hearing his moans made her want him even more, if that was possible.

He sat up on his elbows to look down and saw her auburn hair surrounding her face as she licked his cock. He had to force himself to just lay there. He wanted to pull her off, flip her over, and bury his whole length in her pussy and bite her neck to complete their bond. But he knew that wasn't possible yet. He let his head drop back and groaned loudly as she tortured his cock. He could feel himself throbbing, the blood pounding in his cock.

She had glanced at him and saw him looking down at her. She had him right where she wanted him. She sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, and his moans took on a new tone. His cock was hard as a rock and the pre-cum was flowing out faster. Her hand continue stroking, knowing she was driving him crazy. She licked back up and lapped up all the pre-cum and then opened her mouth and sucked him in.

Cole couldn't believe how hot her mouth was. He stroked her head. "That's it baby, oh yeah, that feels so good." His hips started bucking against her mouth. Instinct made him thrust into her mouth, and his cock pushed as deep as it could go.

She felt his cock head at the back of her throat and she struggled to breath while she sucked him. She used one hand to grasp his balls and gently squeezed them as she used her other on his shaft to stroke what she couldn't take into her mouth. And then she felt it. His body stiffened and she heard his groaning change. She felt the spurts filling her mouth with his semen. She started to gulp to try to keep up but he was filling her mouth so fast and with so much she felt some escape her lips and dribble down her chin. The jets of cum finally ended. She gave a few more loving licks to his spent member and then looked up and grinned at him.

She crawled up his body as she licked her lips. She was laying on top of him and looked down at his gorgeous face. He looked up, brought his hands to her face, and pulled her to him for a deep kiss, tasting himself on her tongue. When the kiss ended, she laid her head on his chest and quickly fell asleep. He held her close, stroking her hair. "I thought it was my turn to fall asleep." He laughed to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a slight breeze in the meadow. She looked down and saw his chocolate colored fur. She snuggled into him but something was different. She looked and saw the auburn fur on her paws. She was a wolf! She closed her eyes and relaxed. She was where she belonged, and all was right with the world, for the moment.

12