All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 11'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Finally

mated, Karen and Cole. She finally believes that Cole is her mate. Although at one point it almost seemed she wanted to mate only as a protection against Gary. And now Carr has the whole pack on defense mode. Sending many away to the safe house. Here's my question. If the Rouges knew about the labyrinth isn't there a chance they know about the safe house? I guess we are going to find out soon enough when the battle drawing nearer.

As always you have left me wanting more. I look forward to following everything that is happening not only w/Karen and Cole but all the mated pairs as well as the rest of the pack.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Great Story!!

I especially love that the female lead in not 23 and smoking hot, she is a regular lady, thinking she is too old at 52 and lo and behold something wonderful and magical happens to her!! Gives me hope I am 46 and am waiting for my Vampire or Were life mate to show up! LOL

Don't tell that to my husband of 20 years :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
This is great!

At the moment, both Karen and Sarah are as safe as they possibly can be. But we still have the unanswered question Karen's possible wolf ancestry. And what about the wolf dreams that Karen and then Sarah had? They seem to prepare a human for accepting the possibility of were-wolves and then for mating with one. But is it a common occurrence? Will separating the pack truly be safe? No-one knows how Gary acquired the information on the compound's layout. What else did he learn? I need more, please!

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
awesome!

great chapter!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
TIME TO GO AFTER THE ASSHOLES!

ass whuppin posse! FRONT AND CENTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ive been following and what gets me is, shes a 52 year old woman formerly living with a roommate, getting lots of sex. Makes me drift to thoughts of grandmothers.

even 10 years younger wouldnt seem so weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Age

I was expecting 43 or somethjng

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Age

I noticed a few other people commenting on Karens age, and while I find it harder to picture her as 52 I figure she'll look younger once she's a werewolf (at least in my head anyway). Besides Demi Moore, Elle McPherson and others are around that age and still looking pretty great.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm So EXCITED she dreamt of TWO pups one black like daddy and one red like mommy that means TWINS!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE when they have twins!!! I'm looking forward to them taking down those two DESPICABLE rogues!!! I was SO SADDENED they killed two pack members injuring others but to think I don't recall the ones who died being mentioned before but it doesn't matter I didn't Know them their pack they're family!!! I go to read on! And I wanted to mention the chapter where it says she should of known not to trust another man even if he was a werewolf it sounds to me like they're gonna split up and then the one where I don't want to hurt you or something like that it just seemed like rough seas ahead and I HATE IT!!! But off I go to discover the rest...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous