All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 20'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
brilliant

cant wait for the next chapter. the last paragraph was very funny and i could just imagine what it would look like

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Mass Mating

is that what you are setting up hehe-he. After all my trashing of Cheryl, I hope she gets her wolf back and can remain a part of the pack. What must Karen do to allow her human side to come back to the surface. What of this possible new gene therapy? And if you don't get Jenna away from Gary soon I'll stop reading this story! Ok not really, but how much more can she take before Alistair rescues her? And then you end the chapter by having Carr agree to letting the humans who have found mates finally mate. Go James.

With each new chapter you carry this story further than I thought possible. Waiting for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg, awesomeeeee 19th one

Still commenting about Wolf's Pet Ch.19, omg just completely awesome read it yesterday it was brilliant!!!

Sapphire x

Some day i will get a account called SapphireJems :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go Girl!!

I have been reading and I am sorry but I comment about all I read not just a chapter.

Really good job!! And I can't wait to see what you do do finish!!

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlover 12 years ago
keep it up girlfriend.....

Love your style of writing I usually wait a bit and get to read two of your chapters at once. You've got talent keep up the good work...look forward to the next two chapters

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Hmmm....

I wonder if Cheryl is the mate to Jackson or Adam... Maybe that way Cheryl will gain her wolf and a mate! Just a thought....

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
You never disappoint!

Once again, a great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. My only suggestion would be to write faster ;-)!

nerdygirlnoshanerdygirlnoshaover 12 years ago
omg!!!

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Alistair finds his mate and kills Gary.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh yes!

Let them mate!

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Matings to boot!!!!!

Lovely, wonderful, great, awesome, fantabulous writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let the loving begin!!!!!

Love the chapter, keep up the good work can't wait for the next one. Hang in there jeena your white wolf is comming.

GO PACK BAXTER!!!!!

MrsHesselMrsHesselover 12 years ago
I love this series!

This is such a dynamic, well-written series. Keep it up! I just read them all today and cannot wait for more :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Fantastic

You hook us in with every chapter and yes what happened to Cheryl was fitting. Can't wait for more

LBGTPrideLBGTPrideover 12 years ago
GREAT!

Gary is such a .....never mind! the chapters that you have written are so detailed! I cannot wait for the next part!!!!!!!

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireover 12 years ago
Amaziing Series

I love the way this story is put. I'm a huge wolf fan and I have really enjoyed this series. I really dislike Gary altogether but who doesn't at this point lol. I'm looking forward to reading more when you post it. Your an amazing Author.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
one thing still lurking

what exactly is the women's ancestor

pack capable of, and why where the destroyed , seems to beg a interesting question,

horsechick91horsechick91over 12 years ago
No, No, No!

Please write faster Lilgirlsix! you got me on the edge of my seat, and it is not a comfortable place to sit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
woow

loving your story a great writer literally can stop reading

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

Yay! YAy!! YAY!!! I'm SO HAPPY They DESERVE to Find AND Mate with each other!!! It sounds like ALL these packs NEED to do MORE Meet and Greats!!! It sounds like there really hasn't been Any Lately if At All!!! I understand now it was the fear of the unknown but I WISH you'd of explained it at the time because I couldn't understand WHY you'd be so CRUEL to Deny them the SAME opportunity you/Lee, Cole/Karen, Rhys/Katy, and now James/Sarah and HOPEFULLY SOON Alistair/Jenna will get to enjoy oh and I forgot to mention Nathan/Lila, Ben/Gina I BELIEVE I paired the last two correctly AND Who Knows IF the gene therapy helps Kyle even HE might find his mate!!! You are ALL the other half of each other...I WISH we had something like this in RL but Alas we have to live vicariously through the minds of others!!! God bless them for having such imaginative minds!!!! Onward and upward I want EVERYONE to find their mates!!! ALL the ladies with ALL unmated wolfs in not just Baxter pack but the others as well...Maybe even more of the Council members if they're unmated they will find their mates in these "humans" which actually are half wolf and ALL TALK OF MURDERING WILL STOP!!! ESPECIALLY the one Alpha who keeps throwing it out there I believe Dane is his last name I HOPE he's UNMATED and she's amongst these women!!! Let's read on and find out shall we...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous