Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax." he crooned into my ear.

"Paul, suck on her clit." Matt said.

Suddenly, one leg was being held up in the air and I felt a tongue licking me, I was going to come. At the same time, Matt continued pushing into me. I felt the large head of his cock enter me and it hurt. He stopped and let me adjust before he continued. Finally, I felt his pelvis against my ass.

"I'm in baby and you feel so good." he panted as he began making short thrust inside of me.

Gradually the pain disappeared and was replaced by a deep pleasure. I had never thought about anal sex before and I was finding that I enjoyed it. It wasn't long before I came with Paul sucking on my clit and Matt thrusting into me from behind. Kevin came while stroking himself while sucking on my nipple while Louis sat back and watched stroking himself until he came on my thigh.

Matt was the first to recover.

"Get cleaned up and meet us downstairs, we have things to talk about." he told me.

When they left the room, I took a long hot shower. As soon as the warm water hit my nipples I came, I couldn't help it. I came again when I washed my ass and pussy; this was so much better than any fantasy that I had dreamt up.

Breakfast was ready by the time I made it downstairs. Louis held my chair for me as I sat down while Matt fixed my plate. After breakfast, they shooed me to the living room.

"Read or whatever it is you do." Matt said kissing me and tapping me on the ass.

I was in the middle of a scrabble game on my laptop when they came in. Matt sat next to me on my left; Kevin sat to my right, with Paul and Louis on the floor in front of me each of them rubbing a foot.

"Allie, do you know how remarkable you are?" Matt asked, "You were perfectly comfortable with making love with us not even flinching when we touched each other. Very few women could do that."

Making love? Whatever happened to fucking? I wondered. So I decided to ask.

"What happened to fucking?" I asked.

They all looked at each other and nodded.

"At first it was just fucking but once we knew that you were who we thought you were, it became making love." Matt said, "Allie, you belong to us."

"What do you mean belong to you?" I asked, "After the storm you'll be gone" I replied.

Matt looked as if he was trying to decide whether to tell me something or not and then decided to tell me.

"Allie, you are our mate. We're werewolves." Matt said as if he was offering me a chair.

"What? Werewolves? You don't look like werewolves!" I said never mind the fact that I had no idea of what a werewolf was supposed to look like.

"Didn't you wonder about our stamina?" Kevin asked.

"Yes but..." I faltered when I looked into Matt's green eyes.

They glittered and I saw something move behind them. I looked at Kevin next, his eyes were a light brown but I saw the same thing. It was the same with Paul and Louis. I was angry.

"That's just freaking great!" I said, "so now what? After the storm you go away until next winter?" I asked not even addressing the werewolf issue.

"Allie, sweetheart, you're not listening." Matt said, "We belong together, all six of us. You are our mate."

Six? There's another one? What seemed to be a million questions flooded my brain, how was this possible?

"Allie, we've known about you for the past six months, we waited until now because you wouldn't have invited us in otherwise." Louis said as he rubbed my foot.

"How? Oh god." I moaned not even knowing where to start with my questions.

Matt took over and began to explain things.

"Every few hundred years our family is blessed with having one mate for all of the brothers. The last time it happened was probably well over six hundred years ago, those would be our great grandfathers. They are all alive and well but have stepped down and handed control of the pack to their sons who each had their own mate, these are our grandfathers. Our father has passed control of the pack to us and we are the selected ones to have one mate for all of us. No one knows why or how, it just is."

He went on to explain how they were almost immortal in that they could live for thousands of years which prompted the question.

"What happens to me? I'm human. Do you find another woman or what?" I asked.

"No love, there's a ceremony that we go through that will make you as we are. It involves some pain and a lot of love making." Kevin replied, "But we will be taking a majority of the pain."

I had to bite each and every one of them and they had to bite me, according to Paul, I would be one sick puppy for a day or so. The question was did I want to do this? And then I had a question.

"What about this full moon thing?"

Louis chuckled, "That's true to an extent but the fact is that we can change at anytime, the full moon just makes it easier. Having said that, you will always be safe with us, even in our wolf form; we will know you, your scent is imbedded in our brain."

"The question that we have for you," Matt said, "is if you will agree to the mate to the five of us."

"Where is the other one?" I asked.

"Not far. Why don't you go upstairs and relax? We'll take care of things down here."

I knew what he was doing he was giving me time to think about my answer. The bed was freshly made, the dirty sheets were in the hamper but I could still smell the scent of love being made. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes and tried to work through all of the information that I had just received but all I saw was four men making love to me. I opened my eyes when I sensed that I wasn't alone. Matt was standing in the doorway watching me, for the barest of seconds; I saw his wolf in his eyes. Without speaking, he crossed the room and got into bed with me. I snuggled next to him as he put an arm around me; I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was woken by a kiss on my cheek and by several bodies all with erections surrounding me and I wanted to touch them all. Matt spoke first.

"Touch yourself, make yourself come for us."

Without thinking about it, I opened my robe and pulled up my nightgown and began to pleasure myself. It wasn't hard to become aroused, all I had to do was look around me and remember how it felt to be made love to by these four men who said that I belonged to them but did they belong to me? It was important that I know that this wasn't a one way street.

One of them, Paul; moved my hand and replaced it with his tongue.

"Do you belong to me?" I asked moaning as a nipple went into Kevin's mouth.

"Yes." four voices replied as one, "We are yours."

Louis was sucking on the other nipple so hard that it was painful. When I whimpered he backed off and licked it until the pain was gone. After that he sucked just hard enough that it was almost to the point of pain but not quite. Matt touched my cheek with his cock prompting me to open my mouth. I heard him groan as I sucked on the head.

"Allie, bite it."

I hesitated, that would hurt.

"You promised to give us whatever pain we asked for, so bite my cock." he insisted.

I bit down gently and I heard him moan in appreciation.

"Harder." he moaned.

Once again I bit down and once again he groaned in pleasure.

"Again!" he screamed.

And I bit. I felt him shoot into my mouth as he screamed his release. Kevin and Louis were on their knees on either side of me their erections pointing directly at me. I took a cock in each hand and stroked and pulled until they both came with loud moans. Paul was now inside of me slowly pumping in and out, his eyes closed totally oblivious to everything around him. I tightened my muscles around him breaking his concentration. Kevin reached down and rubbed my clit as Paul pumped faster and faster until he came saying my name. Kevin rubbed my clit faster until finally I came as well. I fell asleep with hands and lips kissing and touching me.

The next time I woke up it was past lunch, Matt was sitting on the bed waiting for me to wake up. He greeted me with a soft kiss.

"Lunch is ready whenever you are." he said as he got up to leave.

I took a shower and changed into a clean nightgown although I don't know why I bothered. Lunch was absolutely delicious. Paul made a peach pie from canned peaches that had I not known any better, I would have sworn that they were fresh. I made him promise to tell me how he did it. After lunch, matt took me to the living room leaving the others to clean the kitchen.

"Allie, do you understand what's happening here?" he asked.

"I understand what you're saying but I don't understand how it's possible for me to be the mate to five of you." I replied.

Matt looked surprised.

"That wasn't the question that I was expecting" he said with a smile.

"What question were you expecting?" I asked.

"I was expecting you to ask if we were really werewolves, some mates still question it even though they see It." he replied.

I could understand that but I knew and trusted what I saw.

"I have a question for you." I said, "Why did you wait to come to me?"

"It's like I said earlier, if we had come in the spring or summer you wouldn't have let us in. Believe me when I say that we wanted to come long before now, it was all that we could do to stay away from you. One of us was always nearby, you were never really alone."

It hit me that he probably knew about the hiker, I felt the need to explain but Matt shushed me.

"No explanations are necessary, we didn't expect you to be celibate and it's not like you had a constant stream of men passing through." he told me.

"You're not angry?" I asked.

"No, we're not angry. You didn't know about us and if you had you wouldn't have had sex with him. But I do have some things to tell you so that you can make an informed decision about whether to become our mate or not."

Matt patted his lap indicating that I should sit there. I hesitated, I had never sat in anyone's lap before and I thought myself too big for that kind thing, when I told him that he became irritated.

"Never say anything negative about yourself; we think that you are perfect as you are. Ask any of the others and they will tell you the exact same thing. I also speak for all of us when I say that we love you and will do whatever we need to in order to make you happy."

I was dumbfounded.

"How can you say that? You don't know anything about me."

"You can learn a lot about a person by watching them." Matt said, "And we know all we need to know. We belong together. What other questions do you have?"

I couldn't think of anything but he did.

"Allie, our home is about one hundred miles north of here, there are many of us and as I explained, we are the ruling family. I am the leader of our pack and my brothers are my cabinet if you want to think of it like that. You are our first lady, in other words you carry a lot of clout but I have the final say. Once you decide whether to mate with us, we have to leave here and go home. We can leave the house as it is and come back from time to time if you like but we can't live here.

If anything was going to be a deal breaker, then that was it. Leave my house? Matt didn't say anything as I thought of a million things. I made myself slow down and take one thing at a time starting with the most important thing. I finally got what I wanted and it was better than I could have dreamed, was I going to let the fact that I couldn't live in my house going to stop me from doing what I had always wanted and needed? Then I had another thought, babies? How would I know who the father was? And would it be born looking like as human or a furry little creature? I decided to ask.

"It won't matter who the father is, we will all be their fathers as to what they will look like when they are born, they will look human and will grow as human children do until they are twenty-one. By then they will know how to survive in the world as a werewolf."

I really needed time to think about this and I couldn't do it sitting in Matt's lap. What I really needed was to go for a walk but the storm was still raging but had decreased in its intensity. Matt let me up to go to my room. I lay on the bed where we all had just made love not that long ago and closed my eyes. These men accepted me as I was, they even considered me beautiful. I was being treated like a queen and I was completely sated sexually. What in the hell was I waiting for? Suddenly I realized that I was making this much harder than it needed to be, it was a yes or no question, did I want to be with the five of them? Yes, did I want to live with them for thousands of years? Yes, I wanted to wake up in a bed with the five of them surrounding me, have their children whether they are puppies or human.

I went back downstairs and found the four of them looking through my DVD collection.

"Cool! She doesn't watch chick flicks!" Louis said happily.

"Amen to that!" Kevin said, "But look at her martial arts collection!" he said obviously pleased.

They were so engrossed with looking at my movies that they weren't aware that I was standing behind them.

"Hey, she's got the whole Ken Burns documentary on the civil war." Matt said impressed, "and Gettysburg." he added.

Paul was the only one who hadn't commented yet but he soon did.

"She's got like a ton of cook books! I hope that she brings them with her if she comes with us."

I made a small noise and as one they turned around.

"I made my decision." I said quietly.

The four of them stood frozen in place waiting for me to speak.

"Yes," I said.

It took several seconds for it to sink in but when it did, I found myself surrounded by four big men. Matt picked me up first and kissed me before passing me to Kevin who passed me to Paul who then passed me to Louis who handed me back to Matt.

After the excitement died down, Matt sent me upstairs for a nap.

"You're going to need it." he said as he hugged me again.

I went back upstairs and lay down. The bed seemed too big without the others in it; I jumped when I heard someone behind me.

"Want some company?" Matt asked.

To be truthful, I did; I didn't want to be alone and it wasn't because of fear. I patted the empty space next to me. In three strides, he was at the side of the bed and then I was in his arms, I wanted to talk but he wanted me to sleep.

"Close your eyes." he said as he lightly stroked my arm.

He spoke in a low soft voice that would lull any insomniac to sleep. When I woke up it was time for dinner, Paul had outdone himself. The pork roast was cooked to perfection with carrots and potatoes. Dessert was apple pie made from canned apples; I would definitely have to take my cookbooks for him. We talked quietly throughout the meal, apparently this mating thing was a big deal but I wasn't nervous anymore, I was ready to do this.

After dinner, I was sent back upstairs.

"Take a nice hot shower and we'll be up shortly." Matt said.

Each of them kissed me murmuring a "thank you" against my lips afterwards. I wondered where the fifth brother was and when I would meet him. I took my time in the shower; I wanted to be sure that I was as clean as possible. When I came out of the bathroom, they were waiting for me, each of them holding a white ties and Matt held a blindfold.

Matt led me to the bed and sat me down.

"Allie, these are the ties of mating. You will be tied to the bed with these; it is a symbol that you trust us to care for you and not to cause you any unnecessary pain unless you wish it. Since our fifth brother isn't here, I will apply his for him; the blindfold is for me to apply. Remember that I told you that the only real pain that you will feel is when we mark you but we will do it with as little pain as possible. If you need to stop, just say so and we'll stop to let you rest."

I had been under the impression that this wouldn't take more than an hour or so, I was seriously mistaken.

"Just how long does this take?" I asked.

"All night, the marking will come at the end of the night. Are you ready for us?" Matt asked.

"Just one." I replied, "What's your last name?"

"Christianson and by the end of the night, that will be your name as well."

Matt helped me into the bed and tied my right wrist to the bedpost while Kevin did the left one. Paul tied the right foot while Louis tied the left. After checking several times to make sure that the binds weren't too tight, Matt applied the blindfold. I heard murmurs of approval as I lay quietly entrusting my safety into the hands of these men.

It seemed like a long time before anyone spoke but when they did, it was Matt.

"It is with great joy that we claim this woman Allie Walker as our mate. Allie we welcome you and pledge to you all that is ours including our bodies, our hearts, our souls and our minds. We swear that you will always be kept safe even at the cost of our lives."

There was a moment of silence and then they started singing a song whose words I didn't understand. Later I found out that it was a song only sung at matings such as ours. It was probably one of the most beautiful songs that I had ever heard. Its meaning was clear even though I didn't understand the words. When the song was over, I heard the bedroom door open and then close.

"This is the part of the ceremony where each of us gets to spend time alone with you. We will each say the vows that we have prepared for you, none of us knows what the other is going to say but as Alpha, I go first followed by Kevin, then Louis and Paul. If the other brother were here, he would go after Kevin."

I lay there blindfolded and bound to the bed as Matt said his vows to me, I cried as he promised love, protection and encouragement. I tried to stop crying, I still had three more men to go through. When he was finished, he kissed me and told me that he loved me. By the time Paul was through, the blindfold was soaked.

"Keep your eyes closed." Paul said and then he replaced the soaked blindfold with a dry one.

Once again the bedroom door opened and I heard the other three walk in. I couldn't tell who was where but only that all of them were there. I gasped when I felt a warm mouth on each of my nipples and another latch onto my clit. A fourth pair of hands massaged warm oil into my skin, I don't know who was doing what when the orgasm came but it came hard and fast knocking the wind from my sails. I must have fainted because the next thing I knew; there was a cool wash cloth pressed against my forehead and a glass pressed against my lips.

"Welcome back baby." Matt said as he gave me a sip of water, "Just little sips." he said as he gave me another sip.

They gave me a ten minute respite before beginning again, I was moaning again and pulling against my restraints a few minutes later, I wanted to touch them. Paul whispered in my ear, "soon sweetheart." I felt something being applied to my nipples, clamps but not the kind meant to cause pain; these were the rubber coated ones. I felt a tongue flicking across the tips of my nipples as the clamps vibrated on low speed, I cried out when I felt a vibrator against my clit and another against my anus each rubbing until I screamed. This orgasm was more intense than any I had had and I just couldn't take anymore. I loved what was happening but I had to regroup. My mouth and mouth was dry from screaming so much and I needed to use the bathroom.

"Matt, I have to stop, I can't...."

"It's alright, you're doing great." he assured me.

I was released from my binds but told to keep my eyes closed until they left the room. Why I don't know and it really didn't matter. When I heard the door close, I opened my eyes; someone had thought enough to leave the lights off but the bathroom lights on. When I came out a large glass of orange juice sat on the bedside table, I gulped it down without stopping.

Thirty minutes later, there was a tap on the door. I was soon tied to the bed and blindfolded again. For the next thirty minutes, they talked to me about whatever came to mind. I was beginning to recognize each man by his touch. Matt's touch was firm but gentle; it was the same no matter what he was doing whether it is sucking my clit or my nipples. Kevin's touch was pure eroticism, he was the one that was massaging me with warm oil; he would make one hell of a massage therapist. Paul's touch was the opposite of Matt's, it was soft, teasing and he would be able to keep me on the edge of orgasm for hours if he chose to and then there was Louis, he was in a class all by himself, he was a combination of all three brothers present and probably the fourth, he had the most creative tongue of all of them but the others weren't far behind. I couldn't wait to find out what the fifth brother was like.