Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of how many orgasms I had and gave up trying to keep count. I felt my legs being untied and lifted in the air and then my hands were released. The blindfold remained on as Kevin lifted my head and gave me a drink of water.

"The time for the marking has come." Matt said from between my legs, "we will each come inside of you and will mark you, you in turn will mark each of us wherever you choose." he added.

I felt mouths on my nipples, Kevin and Paul's. My legs were being held open by Louis as wide as they could go. I cried out when Matt slammed into me, he pumped slowly and deeply and when he felt me tighten around his cock, my legs were released so that he could lean forward. I felt a bite on my right shoulder and then warm blood trickle down and being lapped up. By the time the orgasm was over, the pain was gone leaving a dull ache that could be relieved by Advil and a hot shower. Matt's orgasm began just as mine ended. I was vaguely aware of biting him although I couldn't say where. I heard his howl of pain mixed in with the pleasure of his release.

Kevin was next. His mark going on my left shoulder, then Paul who marked me just below Matt and finally Louis whose mark was just below Kevin's I wondered where the fifth mark would go. In each case, I knew that I had bitten a man, werewolf I mean but I didn't know where. It turns out that I had bitten each man on the back of his left hand a fact that pleased them.

"It means that you love each of us equally." Kevin explained.

By this time, I was punch drunk from exhaustion and I giggled uncontrollably causing my new mates to chuckle.

"Time to sleep love." Matt said as he curled his body around mine.

"Okey dokey!" I replied giggling.

"She's really looped." Louis said laughing.

I woke up that evening feeling like I had been run over by a truck. Both shoulders hurt, oh hell; all of me hurt and let's not forget the fever, chills, nausea and vomiting. Two of them were always with me, one to take me to the bathroom and the other to change the bed. The other two were in the kitchen preparing what they called the wedding meal. Through out the twenty-four hour process, they kept giving me sips of something that tasted like boiled weeds.

"Drink it; it will help with the pain and nausea." Matt said as he poured the vile stuff into my mouth. I don't know when I actually fell into a real sleep but I didn't wake up until the next evening. Matt was sitting on the side of the bed reading when I finally woke up. The bed was clean and I was wearing a clean nightgown.

"Welcome back." he greeted.

"Is it over?" I asked.

"It's over for us; you still have a brother to mate with. You gave a good mark." He said holding up his left hand.

I winced, that had to have hurt.

"Did it hurt?" I asked feeling guilty.

"Hell yeah! But it's fine. See? It's already healed."

A tap on the door interrupted us.

"Enter." Matt called.

Kevin, Paul and Louis came into the bedroom.

"How is our mate?" Paul asked as he greeted me with a kiss.

"I'm fine, how are you guys?" I asked.

"Perfect!" Kevin said as he held up his left hand. I had marked each of them on the left hand. I had a vague recollection of Matt saying that it was a good thing.

"I hope that you're hungry." Louis said, "Dinner is ready."

I was famished, and dinner was fabulous like always. The storm had let up but we weren't going anywhere for at least three more days. We used the time to pack up my books and whatever else I thought I might want. I had to remember that they only had a truck so I couldn't take my rocking chair and my hope chest.

"We'll send someone after it in the spring." Matt told me.

During that time my education as a werewolf began, the first attempts to change were hilarious and I could tell they were trying hard not to laugh.

"Come on guys, this is as funny as hell!" I said when I looked in the mirror and saw only one ear had managed to change.

What I found interesting was that Matt told me that not all female mates are able to change; it's something that is found out once the attempt is made, no one knows why not all of us can change but it was clear that I had the capability if only I could learn how.

Three days later, we were ready to go. I had very mixed feelings about leaving my home but I was excited at the same time. The phones were working and Matt made several phone calls as the others packed the truck. I took one last look around, walked out and locked the door. My van was already parked in the garage that I hardly ever used.

"Ready to go love?" Matt asked.

I nodded and climbed into the truck sitting between Matt and Kevin in the front seat.

"We need to go into town first." Matt said as he pulled out of my driveway.

I thought that odd since town was in the opposite direction of where we were heading but I didn't say anything. An hour later, we were pulling up into the parking lot of Tony's store.

"It's time for you to meet your last mate." Kevin said as he helped me from the truck.

The four of them led me into the store. Tony came out from the back and hugged each of the brothers. I realized now why the others looked familiar. Tony was the fifth brother; it explained why he was so concerned about me and why he tried so hard to get me into bed. He saw me staring at him and grinned.

"Tony Christianson at your service but damn you're a hard one to get into bed!"

"You knew who I was?" I asked.

"Yes, I knew. I was sent to keep an eye on you." he replied, "let's roll, we have dibs on the third seat and lost time to make up for not to mention a mark to give and receive. By the way, strip and put your coat back on."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Strip and put your coat on, I can't wait to taste you again." he said licking his lips.

Apparently the deal was that since he wasn't there for the mating, he got me to himself for the entire ride home. As soon as we were in the truck, Tony wasted no time in taking my coat off and laying me back on the seat. In no time flat, he was as naked as I was and hard, he got between my legs and put them over his shoulders, he teased and sucked at me until I was screaming for him to let me come but he ignored me pulling away just before the orgasm came. Finally tired of teasing me, he took my clit into his mouth and sucked hard. Even before the orgasm was over, he was inside of me saying his vows in my ear as he pumped in and out with slow but steady strokes. I felt his cock grow inside of me and then I felt his mark go just above my left breast. It hurt like hell but then it was over with. I took his left hand and bit exactly in the same spot as I had the others. He howled in pain and pleasure as he emptied deep inside of me.

It took me a minute to realize that we weren't moving; I heard soft moans coming from the seats in front of us. The other four were stroking themselves to orgasm. I spent the rest of the trip straddled across Tony's lap sitting on his cock. It didn't take me long to realize that of the five of them he was the one with the greatest stamina. By the time we got to where we were going, I was sore but not unpleasantly so and he was still rock hard, I was giggling again as he carried me up the stairs and into the bathroom.

This had to be the biggest bathroom that I had ever seen, not that I've seen that many bathrooms. Tony put me on my feet holding on to me so that I wouldn't fall and stripped with one hand until one of the others came in to help. Matt got into the huge Jacuzzi/bathtub first; he sat down and got settled before Tony helped me in. I sat in front of Matt between his legs with my back resting against his chest, the others got in and sat as close to me as they could. I was no longer giggling but totally relaxed in the tub with my guys. The question I had was why Tony didn't tell me who he was.

"Every time you walked into the store, I had to bite my tongue but it wasn't my place to tell you. I had to wait until Matt talked to you first. I spent the entire storm jacking off to the memory of our two times together and imagining all that they were doing to that beautiful body of yours. Allie, I'm glad that you're here, all of us are." Tony said; his voice filled with emotion.

After we were out of the tub, five pairs of hands dried me off and oiled my skin. I was rapidly adjusting to being cared for by five men.

"Time for dinner and then we turn in early. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Matt said as he handed me a pair of pajamas.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.

"The rest of the pack knows that you're here and they're going to want to meet you so tomorrow we'll be available for a meet and greet. Tomorrow night is the mating reception; it's basically a party but a formal one."

Reception? I had nothing to wear to something like that. As if reading my mind Paul assured me that I had a dress that they had picked out for me.

"You went shopping for me?" I asked nervously. What if it didn't fit or it was some funky shade of green? I thought.

"Tony told us your skin tone and the colors that you seemed to favor and a rough estimate on your size and I have to say he was pretty much on the money."

I imagined five gorgeous men in the dress department and laughed.

"I bet you got plenty of funny looks." I said.

"You bet we did!" Kevin said laughing, "But I think that you'll like our choice."

Dinner was cooked by one of the house staff and was delicious but I thought that Paul was the better cook but then I wasn't being exactly objective. Matt introduced me to the head of the household staff.

"Marshall this is our mate Allie Christianson. Allie this is Marshall. He runs the house so if there's anything that you need or want he's the one to make it happen."

Instead of shaking my hand, Marshall gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"That is standard pack greeting for newcomers." Matt explained when he saw how startled I was.

By the time dinner was over, I was stuffed. I made some off hand comment about if they kept feeding me like this that I would be fatter than I was. There was a stony silence around the table which was broken by Matt.

"I told you once before that I don't want to hear any negative comments about yourself but if it makes you feel any better, you will always be as you are and as far as we are concerned you're perfect."

"I wasn't being negative." I replied, "I was just stating fact."

"Allie, if we were meant to have a beanpole as a wife we would have been given one, we are more than pleased with you. Now let's finish dessert so that we can tuck you in." Matt said.

I soon found out what "tucking" me in entailed. Each of them brought me to orgasm at least once before coming themselves. By the time all five of them finished with me, I was exhausted, in minutes I was sound asleep with five bodies surrounding me.

I was wakened with a gentle but insistent thrust between my legs and a mouth on my nipple. I opened my eyes to see the top of Matt's dark head as he sucked a nipple. Kevin was the one with his cock between my legs, I came first then Matt and Kevin followed shortly afterwards. One would think that I would be sore after so much lovemaking; I was but not enough to tell them to stop. I wondered where the other three were and asked.

"They're making sure that everything is ready for the meet and greet today and the reception tonight." Kevin replied, "They'll sneak off with you later for a quickie." he added kissing me.

All too soon it was time to get up and face my new world. We dressed casually, all of us in tee shirts, jeans and tennis shoes. After a quick breakfast, we sat in the enclosed and heated front porch and waited for the first visitor.

"Where will the reception be?" I asked hoping that it wasn't going to be outside.

"We have a building that is used for meetings and things like that." Paul replied.

The one thing that I truly loved was being touched and it didn't have to be in a sexual manner and with these guys, someone was always touching me. I was going to ask a question when the first visitors of the day approached. It was a young family and when I say young, they were less than two-hundred years old and they had just had their first baby. It was an adorable little girl that they named Angela, I thought that it was a fitting name because she really did look like a little angel.

After they left, I wanted to know how old my guys were so I asked.

"I'm the oldest at seven hundred, after that we are about fifty years apart." Matt said.

"Wow." I said, "You are old!"

The day was progressing quickly with Louis, Paul and Tony getting in their quickies whenever they could. Then around four, it kind of went to hell. We were talking among ourselves when all five of them tensed.

"What?" I asked looking round for the source of the tension.

Matt stood up, took my hand and placed me behind him.

"Sweetheart, I need for you to stay where you are and don't say anything."

"But..."

"Shush now." he said cutting me off.

The other four stood next to Matt, two on his left and two on his right shoulder to shoulder.

"Vincent." Matt said in a cool voice, "what brings you here?"

"I came to meet your supposed mate." he said in a voice that was just as cool as Matt's.

Supposed? What did he mean by that? I wondered. I also wondered why Matt didn't want me to meet this man. My gut told me to keep quiet and I listened to it, I stepped up closer to Matt and cuddled against his back. I could feel the tightness of his muscles but I felt no fear coming from him as he spoke to Vincent.

"You know that she is here, most of the pack has already met her."

"But I haven't." Vincent replied, "It is my right as pack to do so."

"It is also our rights as her mate to deny you that. If you want to meet her, it will be tonight and only in our presence." Matt replied.

I heard Vincent snicker.

"What's the matter Matt? Afraid that she'll want a real wolf?" he asked.

The other four of my mates let out low growls of anger.

"Stand down." Matt commanded, his voice holding a trace of amusement.

"You have our answer, leave now." Matt said the humor in his voice gone and replaced by authority.

Vincent must have hesitated because none of them relaxed until he was gone. Matt turned around and hugged me.

"Thank you for obeying us."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That is Vincent O'Dell. He is of the opinion that he is more qualified to be pack leader than we are. He believes that we are too soft and that the humans and werewolf should be kept separated with the exception of the occasional human female who is a mate to one of us. He's been waiting for a long time to challenge me and now that you're here, it will happen." Matt said.

"What does that mean?" I asked alarmed.

"It means that he is going to challenge me for the position of pack leader."

"How does he do that? Does he pick a number out of a hat or something?" I asked.

"No love." Kevin said rubbing my back, "we fight."

"Fight? As in to the death?" I asked. I was beginning to panic.

"Worse case scenario, yes. The best case scenario is that we will be exiled from the pack." Kevin said.

I was shocked and horrified that I could lose one of my mates.

"Let him have it! We can go back to my house." I said already beginning to cry.

"Sweetheart, it isn't that simple." Matt said.

"Why not?" I asked, "We just get back into the truck and leave."

Matt held me close as I cried, this could not be happening.

"I promise you that I won't get killed." Matt said.

"You can't possibly know that!" I said pulling away from him.

"I can say that because I have something that he doesn't- you."

I didn't understand everything that was happening but I did know this, they hadn't told me everything.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked.

"Matt, we have to tell her." Louis said as he stroked my arm.

"Will somebody please tell me what's going on?" I yelled.

Matt took my hand and led me into the living room, sat down and pulled me into his lap. The other four surrounded us their hands on me. Matt gave me a few minutes to settle down before he spoke.

"Allie, if I lose the fight, not only could I be killed or exiled; Vincent will take you as his mate."

"NO!" I screamed as I jumped out of Matt's lap, "I'll die first, please lets just go!"

I stood in the middle of the floor and begged them to leave.

"Baby, we can't." Matt said as he stood up and walked over to me. "If we left without fighting, we would be hunted and you would never be safe. I won't do that to you, if by some chance I would die; Kevin would be next in line and it will be fine."

"Fine! How will it be fine if I lose you? I would rather spend my life running and have all of you instead of losing one of you."

Matt took my face in his hands and made me look up at him.

"Allie, do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes but..."

"Do you trust me when I say that I'm not going to die?"

I closed my eyes and opened them.

"I believe that you'll do your best not to." I replied.

In spite of the situation, Matt laughed.

"Fair enough. But I'm going to make a promise to you, I am promising you that I am not going to die. I know that you're frightened and understandably so but when this is over the six of us will be going to bed together."

All five of my guys surrounded me and hugged me but I had one last thing to say.

"Matthew Christianson, if you die on me I swear to god, I'll kill you again!"

As I dressed for the reception, I said several prayers for Matt and his safety. I now had an idea of how a woman must feel when her man goes off to war; it gave me a whole new respect for them. I meant what I said when I said that I would die before allowing Vincent to touch me. I sensed cruelty from him; he would hurt me just because I belonged to Matt and his brothers.

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror, it was beautiful. They had chosen well. It was a deep red in color, the style accentuating my positives like my breasts and relatively small waist and downplaying what I considered to be my negatives, my hips and ass. There were a pair of pumps that added about two inches to my height.

Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You are so beautiful." he murmured.

He led me downstairs where the other four were waiting. I gave a little curtsy when they clapped and whistled.

"Before we go to the reception, we have something for you." Paul said as they all lined up in front of me.

When they were in place, he took a small black box out of his suit pocket.

"We had this made when we realized that we would be sharing a mate." Paul said as he took the ring out of the box.

It was beautifully made; my birthstone which is amethyst was in the middle surrounded by five diamonds.

"Please accept this ring as a symbol of our never ending love and devotion." he said as he slipped it onto my finger. It was a perfect fit.

Louis then stepped forward with another box and opened it. There were five wedding bands each identical to the one I had but the stones were smaller. I took a ring out of the box and starting with Matt repeated the words that had been said to me. When I had placed the ring on the hand of the last man, I stood in front of them and told them that I loved them. I didn't have to say it to each man, it was understood that I meant all of them.

I tried to push the challenge out of my mind but I knew that it was going to happen. It only made sense, everyone was going to be there and Vincent struck me as a showoff. By nine, I began to relax; maybe Vincent had changed his mind. I had just let out a sigh of relief when I heard Vincent's voice.

"Matthew Christianson! I challenge you for the position of pack leader!"