Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love your big cock Glenn, she said slowly stroking me before leaning her head down to lick me while continuing to stroke me. You have a beautiful prick," said Glenn telling his friends all that happened and all that Susan said.

"Thank you, I said not knowing what else to say when never having been complimented over my prick before," said Glenn.

"She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes while sucking me and stroking me," said Glenn.

"I love when a woman looks up at me with my cock buried in her mouth. That's so hot," said Lance.

"She was really blowing me now and at this rate, it wouldn't be long before I shot a warm, oozy load in her mouth. Only, being the respectful gentleman that I am and not wanting to prematurely ruin things between us, I knew she'd be deeply offended, insulted, and angry with me if I ejaculated in her mouth," said Glenn.

"What's the matter Glenn?" Jimmy gave Glenn a disbelieving look. "Does your lies stop there with half a blowjob?"

"Having never ejaculated in a woman's mouth before," said Glenn ignoring Jimmy, "I was more than curious to know what it would feel like to ejaculate in her mouth. I wished I could cum in her mouth but I knew it would be wrong for me to do that. For the kindness she's already paid me by having sex with my old, tired body, I didn't want to take advantage of her sexual generosity by cumming in her mouth," said Glenn.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum Susan so that you can pull away and I can cum on your tits or in your hand. Here's a tissue. I don't want to make a mess, I said handing her the box. Mary never allowed me to cum in her mouth either, I said disappointed that I wouldn't be allowed to cum in her mouth. A sexual fantasy come true, I would have loved to cum in a woman's mouth before I died," said Glenn to his five friends.

"I won't need a tissue and I promise not to make a mess, she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak and laughing before sticking my big prick back in her mouth," said Glenn.

"Fuck me," said Joe. "You truly are a lucky bastard Glenn."

"As if on a mission and determined to make me cum, she sucked me deeper and stroked me faster," said Glenn.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, she said removing my cock from her mouth for her to speak again. I want to taste you and swallow you," said Glenn quoting Susan.

"Doing all that she allowed me to do, I continued feeling and fondling her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. With her sucking me deeper and stroking me faster, along with my anticipation of cumming in her mouth, and with it being years since I had sex with my Mary, it didn't take me very long to explode a volume of cum in her mouth. Seemingly enjoying me cumming in her mouth, she swallowed every drop of my cum before licking me clean," said Glenn looking around the table at the five men.

"That was amazing, I said. Not that I had a big selection from which to pick, That was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life, I said to her," said Glenn.

"I'm glad you liked it Daddy, she said licking her lips. Maybe later, if you have the energy, you can make love to me. I'd love to feel your big, hard cock deep inside of me while you suck my tits, she said giving me a deep, wet kiss," said Glenn.

"I couldn't believe she called me Daddy, Daddy Glenn, I like it," he said.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
stuwatcher52stuwatcher52almost 11 years ago
Here we are again! Another cliff hanger ending, but I love it :)

Susan Jill Parker you are a special person, both in life and fiction. I admire your ability to keep the storyline dangling in front of us, smoothly describing the memories given to Glenn, regardless of what the pessimistic Jimmy or perverted Joe say or think. Personally, not sure how I would take it if the same situation had or was available to me, but it does give pause to have your mind wander in that direction. Colored lingerie is something that is a real turn on no matter what the age of the gentleman involved. I have the feeling that Glenn is one of the few 'real gentlemen' we have the opportunity to meet in this erotic world. I (we) have also seen that Susan is one classy lady who truly understands a romantic moment with deep feelings. My gut feeling is there is more to the 'boys' story and their happenings with the care centers nurse. Don't let us down, SJP-I love the way your stories are presented in serial fashion! The Bird

engineer_in_paengineer_in_paalmost 11 years ago
AAAaaaarrgghhh!

My mistake (again) is to read one of your stories just before I need to sleep. So how does one sleep when one's pulse is racing faster than a Ferrari?

Another great bj scene. With a geezer. And speaking for all geezers, I approve. With enthusiasm.

gperry2843gperry2843almost 11 years ago
I still love it.

It's a shame that your mature stories don't get the attention of your incest stories, I think they are even better. I am glad to see you have garnered at least three devoted fans to this story, it deserves a great many more. The interplay between the old men during the telling of the story is believable and imaginative, and even though the premise of the story will create many more skeptics like Jimmy than believers it should give a give a great many dirty old men something to dream about.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories