Woman's Atonement, Mom's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave it a few strokes for good measure. The cock turned rock-hard between her fingers and the camera man moved around to capture a good, close-up angle of this incestuous handjob.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Angelo ordered. “I’m sure it’ll feel natural to you. Isn’t that right, beautiful? Face us while you’re on your knees.”

Lucia quietly seethed, fuming inside from the sexual degradation. She got on her hands and knees and faced the mafia family. In that pose, her breasts hung down, with her large brown nipples pointing towards the carpet. The camera man moved around and recorded her face and dangling breasts. She maintained stern eye-contact with the boss, showing no fear, and refusing to look at any of the perverted men who were enjoying this show.

“Gabriel, sweet young Gabriel,” the boss said with an endearing tone. “I’ve known you since the beginning. You’ve always been good to me. Sadly, we’ll never see each other again. As a parting gift, I’m giving you Lucia’s pussy. Or should I call it mother’s pussy? There’s nothing more endearing in Italian culture than the mother. Now do what’s expected of you.”

Nearly every fiber in Lucia’s body had the same reaction. She wanted a gun in her hand to end this debauchery. To stop these people from destroying the only relationship that mattered in her life.

Instead, Gabriel bent down and whispered, “Sorry, mom. I’ll try to be fast.”

Defeated, she shook her head and whispered in return, “I love you. This is my fault.”

She was certain their private chatter had been recorded by the camera. She could only imagine these men watching the replay of this, then jerking off in the bathroom later. She could imagine the boss watching this privately at home while a sexy young goomah was sucking his dick.

Those humiliating thoughts were pushed away when she felt Gabriel’s gentle hands rubbing her butt, testing the waters for the next move. Oh yes, they’d soon fuck. She knew her son was man enough to do it. They had the same blood. But at Gabriel’s age, there was still apprehension for something as lewd as this, which was more than understandable.

When she felt Gabriel’s hands forcefully pry her cheeks apart in a swift move, Lucia knew that these were the family genes she had passed down to her son. That coldness under pressure. In a twisted way, she was proud of her son. Even with the camera on her face, she reveled in the fact that her son was becoming a man. Not many young men can maintain an erection under this circumstance.

The tip of her son’s hard dick pressed against her surprisingly wet pussy and she gasped. As much as she tried to hide her emotions, her eyes widened. Nothing could ever prepare a mother for this, not even a woman as callous as herself.

“You’re enjoying this,” the boss said with a slight grin. “It’s okay if you are. You could use a good orgasm before your exile.”

With a dick sliding into her stretched pussy, she wanted to respond with a simple and straight-to-the-point, ‘fuck you’ to the man she used to work for. But speaking that way to the boss was never a good idea. Especially with armed men in the room and the boss needing to save face.

Instead, she kept her mouth shut, her jaw clenching as she accepted her son’s erection sliding all the way inside, until there was full penetration. It felt like a perfect fit and it was a struggle not to moan her pleasure out loud.

The boss added, “Squeeze those firm hips, Gabriel. Don’t be afraid to give that bottom a nice slap. Give your mother’s pussy a good, hard pounding. Your mother is a traitor to the family, and this is what traitors get.”

When the thrusting into her pussy became more ferocious, Lucia felt more determined than ever to be defiant in the face of this debasement. She refused to give the boss the shame that he so desperately wanted out of her. When her son gave a reluctant, half-hearted slap on her ass which echoed in the room, she refused to wince. She just took it.

Lucia’s body was rocking back and forth from each rhythmic push. With both hands on the carpet, the camera man fixated on her heavy breasts that were wobbling and swaying. She knew that men loved seeing dangling breasts of a busty woman bent over. She could only assume that it was why she was ordered to be fucked in this position.

Holding firm, she maintained eye contact with the boss while this was going on. She still refused to look at the grinning men in the room. This was her final act of defiance and she was determined to go out with her pride intact, despite all that was happening to her.

“Faster, Gabriel, faster!” the boss exclaimed for his own amusement. “Your mother is in love with you!”

The men laughed. Her son thrusted faster.

She could tell by the way her son was breathing that this was a life changing event. She knew that her son had dated pretty girls and that he was already having sex. But this was different. She wasn’t one to claim that her pussy had any sort of special powers. A pussy is a pussy.

Hers was the pussy of a mature woman. Something she knew that a lot of young men loved and fantasized about. There was a reason terms like ‘mature’ and ‘milf’ are so popular on porn sites.

As her pussy was being ravished, she had to wonder if there was something more. Was her son turned-on by fucking mom? Was this every young man’s secret fantasy with their beautiful mothers? A moan escaped Lucia’s mouth from the intense sexual pleasure, which she quickly suppressed by forcing her lips together.

“Fuck, fuck,” her son whispered, thrusting relentlessly.

Everyone heard it even though it was supposed to be an off-hand comment. Lucia knew her son was loving this way too much. She could only imagine what her son’s face looked like at the moment. She imagined her son looking conflicted and torn about fucking mom. Or maybe she was wrong? Maybe her son was enthralled by each shove into her pussy.

Her raven black hair flailed in the air from the extreme fucking. It covered her breast on the right side. To prove a point, she tossed her hair back over her shoulder so that both dangling breasts could be fully seen again. She was a woman with nothing to hide anymore. This was atonement.

“God, I’m going to cum,” her son said with a voice that was filled with shame.

She was about to tell her son that it was okay. To pull out and jerk off across her back and ass. It was crude, but anything else seemed unnecessary.

Instead, the boss had other ideas.

“Bring her the wine glass,” Angelo said with near glee. “Ceremonies need a special drink at the end, isn’t that right?’

A mafia captain did the honors and took the empty wine glass from the table and put it on the floor, just inches away from her, without showing his face on camera. The wine glass hadn’t been previously discussed, but Lucia knew what it was for.

Knowing this ordeal was almost over, she reached back and gave Gabriel’s thigh a few slaps to end this.

“Stop, stop,” she said. “Take it out.”

When her son took his dick out of her pussy, Lucia got on her knees and turned around. She saw her son’s overwhelmed face and heavy breathing. She looked down and saw an erection that was soaked in her pussy juice.

She stroked her son again, this time it made her hand feel slimy. She held a tight grip and jerked furiously to get him to cum. The camera man moved around to get a close-up shot of the action.

Her son cried out loud from the orgasm. Lucia stroked fast, pointing the tip of the throbbing cock inside the glass. With each spurt, the bottom of the glass filled with the hot, thick white cum. It was a massive load given how aroused she had made her son.

After several spurts, she had drained her son’s balls and felt the once powerful cock turn into something soft and flaccid. She wiped the excess cum from the tip of the penis inside the wine glass to capture every precious drop.

Lucia turned around and faced the mafia family, giving them what they wanted. She could only imagine how she appeared to these men. They had always known her as a sharply dressed woman with a strong personality. A woman who got things done. A killer when needed.

Now she was naked alongside her exposed son. Sweaty with messed up hair. Freshly fucked. And she was holding a wine glass filled with her son’s thick cum.

“I’ve always admired you,” Angelo said with appreciation. “This is your way out. I expect a new video once a month of you and a wine glass. However you chose to make your son cum is your business.”

“You’ve always been a fucking prick.”

The boss smiled. “Salute.”

“Atonement,” she said, holding up the glass, looking straight into the camera.

Lucia pressed her lips to the glass and tilted her head back, pouring the white, gooey content into her mouth and down her throat. It took a few gulps to get most of it down. When she had gotten the big chunks, she held the glass upside down, letting the remaining liquid fall into her mouth. She didn’t want to be accused of cheating.

Putting the glass down, she kept her mouth open and looked at the men whom she once called family. A pool of white cum rested on her tongue, which sat in stark contrast to her red lipstick.

She looked at her former boss. Then she made eye contact with each of the captains and soldiers who she was sure had masturbated thinking of her throughout the years they had conspired together. They were in shock that she could stoop so low. Yet they were aroused like never before. Finally, she looked directly into the camera again

Lucia pressed her lips together and swallowed.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12