All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 08'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stressful

It was a great story as always, but holy shit those sex scenes were stressful to read (in a good way - I wouldn't be stressed out if I wasn't invested). I was preparing for them to get caught at any moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

thank you for your writing.

RobinfliesRobinfliesover 6 years ago
Yay!

Finally, I have been checking for the new chapter at least once or twice a day since the beginning of December!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Six stars out of five!

I’ve been looking forward to this, and it did not disappoint!

I must admit I was expecting the mum to catch them together then fall over dead and end with sisters of to La so Lexi can get some proper curves :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I kept expecting them to get caught. Probably would have been interesting but I still enjoyed it. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

tex4tgtex4tgover 6 years ago
YES

Have been waiting for this ! I love this story so much . Keep it up S.O.B. :)

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 6 years ago
5 stars, as always.

Well worth the wait, keep the work rolling in my friend...on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I was hoping to see their mother bust them and lexi just unload yelling at her revealing who she truely was a stupid religious zealot, then die from a heart attack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have read each chapter and I loved them all. I sure hope the girls are going to turn mommy into their personal slut in the ensuing chapters.

I hope the girls turn mommy into their sec slave in the ensuing chapters. Love this series!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
You never fail to amaze me!

Hey SoB,

It was actually a long wait, but your writing is so worth it. Sexy and wild OMG! Here’s hoping that Lexi hooks up with Abigail long term now she has had both sides of the gender coin. Okay, I’m a romantic at heart and they would make a wonderful couple.

Anyway, glad to se your muse is still kicking and kissing .

A big fan,

Santacruzman

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 6 years ago
I Love Your Chapters

I have been waiting for this chapter for a while. Very nice progression (regression?) of the storyline. I do think your editor needs some help, though. Heels are shoes; heals is a verb. Same for pealing vs peeling. And cold temps are frigid, not frigged. All that aside, great story. Pleas continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

please dont end this story i love reading it and am hoping to see lexi use her casino money to get real implants and become lexi all the time

juan2forkjuan2forkover 6 years ago
Great tale!

The risky scenes added an edge. Lexi needs to test herself on a man to figure her desires out. She has found a few attractive and has given a blowjob without freaking out.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother

I was actually hoping their mothe saw and is secretly a perv even though she acts all prudish...and they sort of corrupt her some way.

Jamieg62Jamieg62over 6 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Wow! That was great you just keep getting better, I don't know how but each chapter out shines the last. I am so looking forward to the next installment, keep up the great work!

Joann69Joann69over 6 years ago
Next

Love the story can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

You have really spent time on it i really enjoyed this story please continue

SkuIlySkuIlyover 6 years ago
Praise

Love your work, I need more, read this whole series like 5 times. Got off on it numerous times. Got worried when u missed ur december dead line, I dont mind the wait aslong as the story doesnt suffer. Best of wishes.

surfergirl8613surfergirl8613over 6 years ago
Love it

Love the way you tell the story, can´t wait till next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

In a church, oh my gosh that was hot. As a trans girl myself, I really enjoyed this for being so trans positive and for having a character (Lexi) that I can identify with. I found that a lot of her experiences were very genuine that I've experienced before, although the rapidity at which she was able to transition was a little surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
daisey

Having only my mother and 5 sisters older than me, I was always fantasying about having sex with them. They always dressed me up and treated me as their 6'th sister and daughter. I had unlimited access to pretty feminine clothes and by the time I was a small boy, there were few inhibitions by my sisters to being modest. I was so jealous of their having breasts and a Virginal. I think I was more feminine than at least three of them. I never had sex with them but they did watch me being hard while dressed in pretty panties and nighties.

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54about 6 years ago
Wow

Loved this chapter and envy Lexi, would like to have had people like Lexi's friends and sister when I was struggling with gender identity. Write another 20 chapters and it would be a hit in the transsexual, transgender world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm sweating

As an ex Catholic this chapter made me so anxious I could hardly read! I absolutely love this series. Thank you so much! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just for your info Planned Parenthood is about making money by selling babies and baby parts. And they make millions with it, hundreds of millions. You people complain about people dying, but planned parenthood has probably killed half the black community.

So if you value live, you don't go around aborting, it should be some thing that you never do, or 1 time in your life. Why not just use protection, use the pill or and UID.

Planned parenthood wants to abort in the 9th month, I mean in the 5th month it's already a totally grown baby...

But then people doing gender studies haven never been the smartest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too bad you spend so much time hating on christianity, yes there are lunatics, but on the other side you have the same, blue hair and man hating nut jobs, thinking the white race should be annihilated.

I like a good love story, that's why I read it, but like it is, what you do in your bed room is your choice, don't go out and complain about other people's choices...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story just as it is. Forget all the superstitious hypocritical bigots. People should be allowed to who they truly are. Love is love. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES