All Comments on 'Wonder Woman: Truth or Dare'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Haven't read comics in years.....

And really only x-men at that.

But this was by far the hottest fan fic I've read in a long time.

Would you consider more, maybe with a little Wonder Woman bondage in it?

Excellent job.

Dazzle1Dazzle1over 12 years ago

Enjoyed that story, always wished they would do it on JLU.

I'd like to see the Lasso on Wonder woman too

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 12 years ago
Excellent work!

It would never happen but it is nice to read fun stories like this. I almost think in some ways that the MK/DCU Wonder Woman/Batman story you did is a bit more plausible as there it seemed Batman and Wonder Woman were overcome by some external forced to let themselves go but this is also very good. To me I feel writers are just uncreative because they will never pull the trigger or try things on this but they will do nonsense like Final Crisis, Blackest Night, Brightest Day et al which is ridiculous and makes no sense.

Still this was great and incredibly well written. It is so rare to find good fics like this around these parts involving DCU characters. Keep up the great work.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. I thought I'd respond to everyone individually but in the one message...

Eric_Shift: Thanks! Sorry to say this will probably be the last Wonder Woman story I do. Between this and the MK one I feel like I've covered all the ground I wanted to, but I really appreciate the interest. I'm intending on following up my X-Men story and I've got an Avengers story that's already been submitted, so if you're after more fanfic it's on its way.

Dazzle1: I agree. It was a shame all the building up to a relationship between Batman and WW was never really paid off in that series. I'd never considered them a match until that show and then it seemed like a perfect fit. Pity about the rumors that they're making Superman and WW a couple in the new DC relaunch.

SamoaJohn: I can always count on you for some positive words on my writing and I want you to know I really appreciate it. I have to agree that this isn't 100% in character but that's why I didn't strain too much to fit it into the continuity of either the show or the comics. It's meant as more of a "What If" scenario. Of course, I've read stories where WW has ended up with Darkseid (without mind control) so I'd like to think a situation playing out like this with Batman isn't pushing the suspension of disbelief too far...

Thanks again for all the comments, guys. I always really appreciate them.

toddster119toddster119over 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

I'm a fan of both Wonder Woman and Batman. All I can say is great job. A good "what if!" What if they did have a chance to have a few intimate moments together.

And the shark repellant comment had me cracking up. Good nod to the TV series.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Great Story!!!

Thanks very much. I was hoping the shark repellant joke would be picked up on. Glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome.

"Everything but shark repellent,"

You, sir, are hilarious.

Great job.

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 11 years ago
cant think of a single bad thing to say

Perfectly passionate, characters persona's are dead on, and i can completely believe the way the story developes as being written by the actual writers of either the comic or the show.

You should definitely continue writing in this way.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks McLovin and the anonymous commentor re: the shark repellent line.

McLovin, very kind of you to say that you could buy this coming from the writers of the comic or the show. I felt like I bent their personalities a little to accommodate them having sex but I'm glad to know it worked for you. I have other Batman and Wonder Woman stories on my page here. Let me know what you think.

RavenKing23RavenKing23over 11 years ago
Nice!

This is a hot one! Considering those two characters sparring is just another word for foreplay. Although its kinda wierd they would do it aboard the watchtower Im sure Bruce disabled the cameras. Anyway I love all your comic smut, especially the Batman/Wonder Woman ones, and cant wait for the next JL crossover one. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
make more

You should make more about batman and wonder woman and. Make it take place after this

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Nice! & make more

Thanks RavenKing23 and anonymous. Really appreciate the feedback. Good point about the cameras, Ravenking, though like you said I'm sure Batman would have taken care of it. The next story will go beyond the Justice League, though. Think Marvel vs DC. Anonymous: if you want to read more of my Batman/WW pairing, check out my Mortal Kombat vs DC and Justice League stories. Hope you like em!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

As a DC fan, I am in awe of your skills. Batman/Wonder Woman is a great combo, and your story is a great continuation of the romance started several years ago that kind of continued into Blackest Night. 5/5 from me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude...

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU STOP?!?!?!

Thats Was Fucking B E A U T I F U L!!!!

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: "Outstanding!" and "Dude..."

Thanks IronDragon & Anonymous. Glad you both liked it. This story is one of my personal favourites. I haven't written anything in a while but am hoping to post something new soon. Stay tuned.

KnightloveKnightlovealmost 10 years ago

So good written bat-wonder fic. I hope you will write more such pieces. I just love them together..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

This is truly one of the best written pieces I have seen on Literotica. Way to go. And awesome story.

bigmac69bigmac69almost 9 years ago
WOW!

This was a brilliant, highly erotic read. Couldn't help jacking off to this, which is a compliment to how well the story has been structured. Waiting for more of the same from the author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That shark repellent tho XD great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need a sequel!!!

Loved the story. I'd love to see more of Wonder Woman and Batman's sexy adventures!

TheWerewolfTheWerewolfover 6 years ago
This was amazing

Completly amazing, I hope you will make more, if not with Batman and Wonder Woman then some other DC characters, maybe The Question and Huntress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Batman Busting Out !

This story is as close to perfection as words can create! Gushing gobs of grunting pleasure. Yay !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous