All Comments on 'Wonderbust'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the group tag. Saved me some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first part was good, but Abbie's inability to say no to Adam was troubling and Drew's inability to say "No" or to walk away was even worse as things went along. The partner swap wasn't very romantic, whatever the circumstances, with Drew being too weak to stand up for himself and his fiancé'. I was glad for the final paragraph acting as a follow up, but six years isn't that long compared to the lifetime that Abbie and Drew should be hoping to be together. And what about the pics on Drew's HD? Maybe I just missed it but did he delete them or are they a time bomb waiting for Abbie to discover them? The good start fizzled with too much lost potential by the end. Like, but not that much.

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 2 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

Thanks for an enjoyable story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
excellent

Wonderful storytelling, well-written, with excellent characters and storyline, by a very talented author. If there is any flaw in this story in the opinion of this reviewer, it is that it is too short. However, and as is the case with other stories, another story from spaldan is most welcome, and a joy for the fortunate readers. Five stars.

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 2 years ago

end of the story dropped it a star for me. Not really a romance story but would have been better in erotic coupling in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Another story from spaldan after a hiatus! You're one of the few authors I constantly check since you always have titfuck scenes in your stories (and big boobs). Too few authors here can do it in an erotic way and with high quality descriptions.

I hope you continue writing more stories.

-Tittyfuck Enthusiast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is great, would love a second part with more stories about Wonderbust and her encounters with other men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous