All Comments on 'Wonderful Wide World of Cock'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic, is the word that comes to mind.

Started slow and got worse.

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear 9/14

Are you referring to the essay or your erection?

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Hot and horny

The essay started hot and got hotter.

My cock started soft and got harder and harder.

You can't ask more than that from a nicely erotic essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking

I've had two separate bus drivers offer me their cocks for sucking. The cocks were bulges in their uniform pants, and in both cases, I sat behind the driver and massaged his cock through his pants until the turn around point where (I was the only passenger on the bus) I was able to suck the cocks and make them shoot their creamy loads.

I always wanted to ride with a truck driver and coax him into the sleeper compartment to suck him off, but that never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really like your spotting the cocks in a park. I love summers for this reason. I always love crotch watching and am always trying to guess if the guy is cut, how big are his balls...and yes, how hairy and masculine is crotch, is he shaved, does he have nice low hangers, are they musky. All very horny thoughts. I always wish that some guy in a park would have his dick showing in his shorts...haven't had that yet. I do remember in my younger days going to the beach and crotch watching behind my sunglasses...that was in the day of speedos etc. I always liked the older guys as their dicks and balls seemed to hand looser and allowed my mind to run wild. Love your stories, brings back some of my horny late teens and early twenties when I was thinking about cock a lot, before I discovered the love of pussy and settled down and married. Funny how things come around though as I find myself once again enjoying the idea of cock and the male physique. It's good for the libido to fantasize and nothing wrong with the male appendage either!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Urinals are also excellent places for penis observation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

story TAGS