Woodbridge Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had obviously meant it as a warning to get my mouth off of him, but I was reminded of how good it felt when he had sucked me to completion, and it was enough to spur me on. I tightened me seal around him and flicked my tongue over his tip before going back down as far as I could. When he pressed against my throat, I swallowed and found that he could slip even further in. He was pulsing in my mouth, and before I knew it, there were sprays of cum hitting the back of my throat as Matt yelled out. I slid my mouth off so just his tip was in and sucked all of his juices out of him, swallowing as they poured into my mouth. I had never felt so powerful in my entire life. When he finally stopped oozing, I pulled my mouth off of him and sat up. His entire body was flushed, and he was staring down at me with a look that I had never seen before.

"That was incredible." He told me, pulling me to him and kissing me senseless, seemingly unperturbed by the fact I still had traces of his cum in my mouth. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He whispered against my mouth as he held me by the head close to him. He kissed me once more, his tongue exploring my mouth and without a doubt getting a good taste of himself.

"I was just returning the favor." I whispered back, sitting back a little to get a better view of him.

He shook his head. "No. It was so much more than that. It was you taking a chance on this. On me. On us." His eyes met mine. "You gave me so much with that."

"Matt..."

"No." He interrupted, holding a finger to my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and took the tip into my mouth, sucking gently. He watched and let out another strangled moan, his eyes squeezing tight. "Fuck." He pulled his finger out and yanked me closer to him, kissing me roughly as he rolled us over so that he was above me. Our bodies really were a perfect fit. His kiss deepened, and I allowed it. When he finally pulled away, his pupils were dilated and he was breathing hard. I had never seen something more beautiful in my life. That thought panicked me slightly, but it was gone in an instant, and I was able to fully appreciate what was happening here.

I had feelings for Matt Humphrey, and I had a feeling there was no walking away from this. I was hooked, in the best way possible.

He rolled off to his side, but stayed close to me, his arm draped over my waist and his head on my shoulder. "Thank you for tonight." I whispered.

"I should be the one thanking you." He told me, kissing my shoulder. "You took a chance tonight, and I have never been so happy. You're amazing. Then again, I always knew you would be."

"I can't believe you had a thing for me." I muttered. "You could literally have anyone you wanted."

"Well, anyone is not you, and you're the only one I want." He told me, tightening his grip on my hip.

I glanced at the clock. It was already 10. "I should probably go." I told him.

"Stay the night with me." He told me, but there was a question behind his words, and the vulnerability in his tone shocked me to my core. There was so much more to Matt Humphrey than meets the eye, and it scared me that I wasn't even a little nervous about finding out every detail about him. We had clicked in a way I had never imagined. I was not giving up that connection for anything.

"Okay." I agreed, and settled down again.

"Get those sticky boxers off or they're going to dry to your skin." He told me.

I pushed them down off my hips with my sweatpants. "You just want me naked."

"Guilty as charged." He joked. "Come on, let's get ready for bed." We each took a turn in the bathroom, and when I returned to his bedroom, I saw he was sitting up against the headboard with his computer on his lap. I climbed in bedside him, and he put the laptop on his nightstand before laying down and shutting off the light. As we settled in, he pulled my body to him and pressed his naked length against me. "Thank you for coming down with me tonight." He repeated. I refused to let him feel insecure about anything that happened, so I kissed him deeply. The TV was still playing in the background. He caught me look at it, and chuckled. "It was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"Incredibly hot." I agreed. "It made me feel a lot better."

"Good." He kissed my forehead. "And I mean it. I will do anything you want, any way you want."

"Which did you like better?"

He shrugged. "Honestly, whatever works. I liked being on the top, but the bottom was good too. Maybe we just need to figure something out. But either way, I am not having sex with you in any way until you are comfortable with it and certain that it's what you want."

"I want it with you." I told him, letting my hand drift down his side to his waist. Taking a chance, I dipped even further south to his ass and squeezed. He sighed and pressed against me.

"That feels good." He whispered, his eyes closing as I continued to fondle his ass. When my finger crept into his crack and brushed against his pucker, he let out a whimper. Using the pad of my middle finger, I pressed against the ring of muscle. "Shit." He groaned. His eyes opened and that lust filled gaze met mine again. "Jason." He moaned out, and I heard he warning in his voice. I withdrew my finger, not comfortable enough to go further anyway, and he just grinned at me. "You curious little bugger." He laughed.

"I know." I told him. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He kissed me gently. "I love it. But stop being so fucking sexy and go to sleep, would you? I can barely think straight after that monstrous orgasm you gave me, and I don't want to be held accountable for my actions if things progress too quickly."

I just grinned at him, kissing him again before we settled against each other. As I closed y eyes, I pondered how incredible this feeling was. The spiral into oblivion that comes with falling for someone was intoxicating, but I was more than excited about it. Matt Humphrey might just be the best thing that ever happened to me, and I could hardly wait for what the future had in store for us.