All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 03'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot! Amazing! just wow...

Goodness me, that was sooooo hot. This was amazing, well written and did I mention hot. How I wish all parents were like Jay's dad. I can't wait for Matt to be comfortable with his truth. I see tough times ahead, but Jay is there:-).Lovely chapter, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, just wow. If this was a novel, I would buy this instantly. Screw 50 Shades of Gray. Give us 50 Shades of Jay. Honestly, this is really well written. I wish that it was all uploaded at once so I can just binge read it.

JonahSnowJonahSnowover 8 years ago
Just incredible!

I absolutely love this story, your such a wonderful writer. I can't wait for more! This is by far the best story I have ever read on here! ♥

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
WOW

Okay, I am beginning to think you need to post these chapters 2 at a time. Just amazing! Cant wait for the next chapter!!! Love this story😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it all...even the little fight between Jason and Matt. Please write more...

Is there something going on between Jason's dad and senator Kent too?They seem so tight...

kipp412kipp412over 8 years ago
So good!

Another great chapter! Keep it up!

bigkahoonabigkahoonaover 8 years ago
Thats amazing

Wow, you are just so amazing. I love this story and the amazing way you portray your characters. I really love it, can't wait for the next chapter. Soon please

Luvs2cum4uLuvs2cum4uover 8 years ago
Love Love Love

I'm in love with this story, the characters, everything. You are very talented. And I agree with one other person about his dad and the senator. There is a vibe there. Can't wait for the next chapter.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
wonderful and wow don't .......

I must say wonderful and wow just don't describe the story. It is amazing!!!! I have read each chapter as it has come out, but I must say I WANT MORE!!!!!! The characters are truly believable and have feelings too. I seem to find myself looking for the next saga to pop up everyday. It is sooooo good!!!

Jason's Dad was cool with his son's relationship, and I hope Jason and Matt deal with Matt's Dad's feelings together. They make a wonderful couple and I hope they aren't torn apart by negative feelings. Matt needs to tell his Dad that Jason is who he wants to be with and Stick to that. Have Matt's Dad talk to Jason's Dad and get some advise.

Now that Josh knows about Matt and Jason, it will be nice to have Josh tell Adam that if others could work it out, then why can't they do it.

I will be looking forward to another saga of this outstanding tale. Each saga gets better as you write it. You seem to know how to listen to your readers and write to make the story that much better. You have a way of bringing the imaginations of your readers to life.

Keep Going PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Thank you soooo much for updating this story. I love the characters. Is Jason's Dad secretly involved with Senator Kent?....is that why he was soooo understanding and willing to help Jason??....hmmm. By the way everyone gay or not deserves a Dad like Jason's Dad. He is amazing and I love him.

Please update son.....*pretty pleeeeeeaaaase*

canndcanndover 8 years ago

These two guys are such a good match for one another. I think it showed here that each one could take up for the other when necessary. I give Jason credit b/c Matt freaked out and took it out on Jay, coming at him from left field. He could have been angry and yet he went back to fight for them. I would like to see Matt let Jay take control sexually and keep control b/c Matt tends to take over when Jay is being the dominant one. But it is immensely sweet he doesn't want to force Jay to do anything and that he wants to go slow.

I can't figure out Kyle the senator. I feel like there is some angle, but maybe I'm over-reading it. Maybe he's just there b/c he's friendly with Jay's dad? It seems werd though. Maybe dad and the senator are together? Dad was really accepting afterall, and picked up the signs really quickly. I'm glad Jay's dad is supporting him.

Now they have to figure out if Matt will ever be able to come out. If he's so terrified of his father's wrath over a picture that was made to look like something it wasn't, but was still innocent looking, how will he ever deal with this?

PrinceraPrinceraover 8 years ago
I just finished reading all three chapters and I totally love the story

You painted a very beautiful picture with your story it seems so surreal to me and I can totally relate to your characters not to mention I never had a story give me so many boners please keep the story going I added you to my favorite author the list so hopefully whatever you write another story whether continuing this one or a brand-new one I'll get a chance to read it thank you for sharing

elno2015elno2015over 8 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you for all your kind words!! I really appreciate it and am so grateful for all readers. Chapter 4 has been submitted and will hopefully be up in the next couple days but as I learned, I can't make any promises! But hang tight cause I think it's a good one! 😉 feel free to email me at elno2015@yahoo.com if you have any questions or suggestions! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omgg

you have no idea how incredibly disappointed I am that you're such a new author that this is your only story here on Lit. I mean, I'm excited at the prospect of what more you can write, and I know that the next chapter will be up any day now, but I'm so sad that I just found this and already I have to wait for more. AAAHHH!! Anyway, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Going well

Love where you're headed, even though like others I suspect there will be some troubled waters ahead. But if they face them together, Jay and Matt will survive. I even imagine the day when Jay no longer has to wax his body hair, and we see a bit of hair show up on his lithe body. Matt's body hair seems delectable!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Another Five!

Just keep loving this story. Even the ups and downs. On to Ch 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i want Jason to top

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Excellent Series

This has been great reading keep up the good work. I look forward to the rest of the story and more.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

A great read, up's and downs and tenderness.

Just love it.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago

These two are hot as hell. Keep going

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Keeps getting better and better!

Matt & Jason just keep getting better and better as their relationship evolves and the sex ramps up! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous