All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 05'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Please dont make us wait a month again! This story is super!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Thank you for another fantastic chapter.. I really love how you're building these guys... Matt and Jason are good but.. I don't like Adam and what he's doing to Josh at all..

Anyone else feeling like Josh and Jason could make a go of it if their closet cases don't get it together soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
adam

Goddamn I hate Adam. No matter what he's going through he has no right to treat Josh that way. Josh needs to kearn some self preservation.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I wonder what Kyle is up to? What will he do that will help Jason? I'd like to know more about what Matt's dad says during these calls that upset Matt. I'd also love to meet him and see how he treats Matt. Is he at all concerned with the quality of his son's life?

I'm really unsure why the boys don't just go out and do things as 'friends' to the world. Yea there can't be PDA's but they can go out. They act like they can't leave the dorm together.

Adam is a piece of work. But, I find it somewhat interesting that he turned himself in. Maybe he does have feelings for Josh.

I am definitely looking forward to more of these two. They are very sweet together. I hope they make it but I don't think Jason is going to be able to take being a secret forever or even for a very long time, even if he says he understands and wants to do it for Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adam

Great loved it.... Just want to know more about Adam and Josh,Kyle and Jason's fathers and girlfriend, Michelle and Matt's father

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ love it

I know right.josh and jason would totally work if the whole closet thingy went down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please! Been checking everyday just to wait for the next chapters of this story! Hottest and best story so far <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Love this story, you're an exceptional author. Would be great if Jason and Josh could get together and leave the closet cases to each other! But then I guess love is never easy. I'm half expecting Matt to want to marry Michelle and have Jason on the side. Already hanging out for next chapter...

Orion_Orion_over 8 years ago
You make me desperate

About time you posted this chapter elno..

Almost after a month, hope the next one would arrive sooner if not immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

THIS IS AWESOME. JUST WHAT I WAS CRAVING FOR. perfect :) now its time for matt to bottom hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Your writing is amazing, and that ending really got to me. Thank you, please keep writing and posting more frequently, I hate the wait, you have me hooked !

elno2015elno2015over 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words! I apologize for the long wait for this chapter--I'm in grad school and the time sort of just got away from me. The next chapter is underway and I hope to complete it this week. There will be a few more chapters in this story, but I already have a spin off planned, so don't be worried! Thank you for all the support, I truly appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Mr. Author...

Dont you ever end this story...please make the story last until they're old and still in love..this story inspires me to wait for the right person..Im 18yrs old as of last week and some people might say that im to young to read this due to the fact I just turned 18 and this story was written months ago but your story is the only thing I read so far that doesn't just throw the sex part...but you tell the whole story from the struggles to the romance between them...for this I thank you for sharing to the world and for us Hopeless Romantics out there still waiting to be loved unconditionally that waiting is the key to finding THE PERFECT SOMEONE THAT WILL LOVE US WITH NO FEARS

Orion_Orion_over 8 years ago
Err..

That's actually Miz author, dear anonymous! :P

JonahSnowJonahSnowover 8 years ago
♥♥♥

Can't wait for more as always!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
All fives!

Just finished chaps 4 & 5. Really enjoying this story. Glad to see you have several more chapters in mind and a sequel too. There's so much you can tell. Meanwhile loved these two chapters and the ups & downs. After all, these guys are just 18! The sex has been so hot and I love it!

milanonmilanonover 8 years ago
Waiting around for a new chapt

Dear elno,

can't wait to keep reading the story of Jason and Matt. It's unfolding really beautifully and it's quite a pain to have to starve for a new chapt...you know how a devoted reader can be don't you ;) THANKS for your great writing...

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

I love the story but Josh and Jason deserve better. I get where Matt and Adam are coming from with they’re fear of coming out but I still don’t think it’s fair to Josh and Jason. I mean Adam seams like a piece of shit by the way he treats Josh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous