All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 08'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
broken_teacupbroken_teacupalmost 8 years ago
I wonder....

I'm really glad you finished the story...but I can only wonder what your mind would have came up with without all the comments. I hope you'll come back to the story and maybe give us an alternate ending of some sorts or something. But all in all thanks for sharing.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424almost 8 years ago
Nice save!

You turned around your sweet story. Good for you and I look forward to more stories. Oh. What do you think happened to Josh? Why did he treat J that way?

Good ending!!

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 8 years ago
Amazing life story!

Sorry negative comments threw you into a funk!! Negativity is not good nor helpful...constructive criticism is always good and helpful!! I'm just glad you continued your beautiful story and am happy that you are continuing with another!! You write beautifully and your style is excellent...thank you for sharing your writing talent and your stories with us!!!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

After reading your comment at the end, I went back to the last chapter. Holy shit, 108 comments!! I've never seen so many on a story chapter!! That means readers became invested in your characters, and that's a marvelous thing. I'm sorry that the negative comments gave you pause. I try to be constructive in mine, and I apologize if I offended you.

You obviously have talent, elno, and I hope you keep writing. I was about to say that this chapter was short and the end came too quickly, but then I remembered that it was four pages long, LOL! I guess what I mean is that the end could have used another chapter -- Matt's dad (and the resulting press) didn't attend graduation? WTF was up with Josh? I half expected him to do something violent -- but I understand wanting to wipe your hands of this story. I wanted to see the guys further down the road. Matt's neediness could cause problems when they're separated, and Jason's insecurities could do the same. You created compelling characters with depth and loads of possibilities. I hope you'll be willing to share your gift with us again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

Thanks for finishing this, it was awesome. I was so nervous when Jay went back to Matt so easily, then so proud of him when he just stood up and said 'this is not going to work' - showed so much respect for himself (yes I know they are characters and not real, but it just made me so proud!!). I love your writing style, and hope you keep writing. Totally agree with the other commenter, that the negative comments you received are because people became so invested in the characters. And you can only get invested in a character if they are written well. Congratulations!

evolvingslowlyevolvingslowlyalmost 8 years ago
YAY

Happy you finished. As always, you're an inspiration.

Artie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job!

I agree with Geemeedee's comments completely. You have written compelling characters that we are all invested in. So many who read on this site demand HEAs and you aren't the first writer to express being stuck or blocked by harsh comments or lower ratings when the story isn't going as expected. These are high school students. The drama, vulnerability, impulsivity and immaturity was well written. Thank you. I, too, would like an epilogue or continuation onto college to get a perspective on what the future holds for everyone.

elno2015elno2015almost 8 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!!

Thank you to those of you who have had kind words. I know it is not perfect, and I am not 100% satisfied with it, but I just write for fun in my spare time (which is rare! Life of a grad student and all!). There WILL be a sequel, revolving around Josh, but there will be some special guest appearances with Matt and Jason. I hope to write shorter chapters so I can post more often, but will have to play it by ear. Thank you all for your support, I value each and every comment!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

I know the stress of grad school, and I'd hate to have anonymous people adding to it. So you've brave to post during this trying time. A suggestion? Consider writing the story (or most of it) before you start posting chapters. That way, you get your vision onto the page, and you can post regularly, because it's done. Also, readers will get what they get, because it's done. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

So glad you finished I was worried you wouldn't with all the negative backlash but I loved your story and you finished it up so well. I hope you write more stories in the future. I would love to read them

tronderjentatronderjentaalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

The way you create your characters is just artistic. I think it's one of your biggest advantages in writing, seeing how two characters can make out about ninety percent of the story's image, as you managed. Yet the story still felt complete from a reader's perspective. Absolutely loved this story, and I'll stick around for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally!

Had to backtrack and catch up , it has been a minute. Thank you . So enjoyed your characters. Do some more! Would love to read more of your work.

judojonjudojonalmost 8 years ago
Great ending

Wasn't sure how things were going to go. But you amazed me.Was sweet always a softie when it comes to guys finding it . Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Relived!

Thank you so much for finishing this story so beautifully. It's nice that it's not the end but at least we know why Matt did what he did. I think your writing is beautiful and I love the characters. Please keep writing can't wait to read more of your work!

GipCGipCalmost 8 years ago
Phew!

Phheeewwww! I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out, amazing story! Thanks you so much. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bookmarked the story...

So I could read the ending and it didn't disappoint!!! Thanks for posting. Will continue to follow your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ELNO2015 !!!!!!

I went straight to the comment section to say THANK YOU SO MUCH @elno2015 for the update !!! I just feel like I need to express my gratitude and happiness over the current chapter of your story although I haven't read it yet (LOL). Hopefully you continue to amaze us with your story. Keep it up and again, thank you so much.

I'll read now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it alive

Thank you for posting but sure this is the end? How about Matt's family? His dad? What about Jason's father and his gay mate? Has he something to do with Matt's dad?? I enjoyed the story you told but I hope you are going to keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

What happened with Josh? Did he hack Jasons account, is that why he feels guilty. He helped Adam post the video. I need more. Good Chapter, but I want revenge on Adam!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

What a finish! This was beautiful. So well-written and you got us (your readers) out of the funk created by the previous chapter. And as usual the sex was hot. This has been one of the top ten stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you so much.

laurencethepoetlaurencethepoetalmost 8 years ago
YES

At least you now hold the record for the most comments on a single chapter! I'm in love with Jason's character, but I'm more enamored with your writing. Whichever path you'll take, we will be along with you on this journey!

TesaoboyTesaoboyalmost 8 years ago
Sincere thanks!

Thank you so much for finishing this charming story. It pains me to read that you received such negative feedback for the delay following chapter 7 that you found it difficult to continue. As you know too well, writing - or composing music - can be difficult and emotionally/intellectually fraught. Please ignore the hate messages you received, as they simply don't understand - or have never experienced - the artistic creative process. Writer's block is tough to overcome, and I appreciate your hard work in bringing this story to a great conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Casey 1988

I agree with comment: Keep it alive, I would like to see more of Jason's father and his guy. If not do a different one that is with older adults.

Luvs2cum4uLuvs2cum4ualmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for finishing this story. I love your writing, your characters, and your story. I'm sorry that you have had so much negative feedback. I'm looking forward to your future work, especially concerning Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Last Chapter the worst

Until I read Chapter 8, I thought the story was great. However, I was very disappointed with the ending.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
In a word... AWESOME!!!

Admittedly, I'm not much for reading others comments which is why I was so stunned to have caught yours after Chapter 7. Seriously, what kind of putz would tell anyone to go kill themselves over a story??? From now on, please ignore the idiots who have nothing better to do than slam others. (Imagine how miserable a person has to be to behave so hatefully!)

Keep up the great work. I for one am very much looking forward to your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHAT?

Its great that Jason and Matt ended out fine, but what happens to Josh and Adam? Where did Josh go? Does Josh still love Adam? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I loved this story. Thank you for working so hard to finish the last chapter. Like others who have posted, I think you should ignore any mean, nasty feedback you've gotten. (Easy for me to say, I know). That's about them, not you. You're talented. Please keep sharing that gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
perfect

i love the story but you should do one like it but telling the story with josh and adam an another one but with jason a matt on college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I just wish it would have ended with josh and Jason being friends again

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 8 years ago
Thank You for the most excellent series

5 stars beginning to end. Glad that love prevailed in the end. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

I truly liked this story. Both Jason and Matt are such well-drawn characters. I enjoyed watching them fall in love. Although to be honest, I felt like their relationship is unbalanced. It seemed to be nothing but Matt screwing up and freaking out about being outed and Jason constantly forgiving him. I know they had their big romantic moment, but that's a bit of a fairy tale movie ending. It' s not real life and Jason and Matt feel real to me.

I'm sad that Josh wasn't mentioned again. I wanted to see Adam get his comeuppance. He gets expelled and that's all? I guess my disappointment stems from the fact that it felt like things were rushing toward a big dramatic climax and instead everything kind of fizzled out. Chapter 8 felt pretty rushed. Also, after thinking it over, I'm glad Jason's dad didn't let him run away to France. It would have been satisfying in a slightly vindictive way, but it wouldn't have really solved anything.

Anyway, thanks for writing this amazing story. I'm sorry if this review seems harsh, but you need to work on your endings a bit more. It's such a letdown when a great story has a lackluster conclusion. But don't be discouraged. Keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love u girl for this story..!!

Man its was such a rollercoaster ride ..!

Was truely different in all aspects ...

I really loved how u used different words and not just the same,describing every scene..!

I really do admire each and every author for how he/she manages to get life to people and feelings just through words..!!

And u surely are one of them..!

Really into ur other story u just started .!

Wish u the best..!

Shiv..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO JOSH

curious718curious718over 7 years ago
Josh

Want to hear something funny? I refuse to read the new Josh story because of his actions in this story. The writer probably touches on why he did what he did and how they make up in Josh's story (at least I hope he does) but I don't want to hear it. Lol. Loved this story. I felt the emotions to my core. The chemistry was off the chain. Felt the last chapter was a little rushed but loved it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

what a great story it had everything I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

This was one of the best stories ive ever read. I really enjoyed the series and im already into the new story you have. The only thing im curious about is what happened between Josh and Jason? And what happened between Josh and Adam? Hooefully we get to find out soon. Really love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
revised story

I started to read this story, remembering it sounded familiar. It came to me, i had read this before. i remember that bloody Adam, what an arse hole, i felt i could have punched his fucking lights out. Just to make sure, i took a peak at the last chapter remembering something about going to Europe, it wasn't there. i went back and continued on with the story and a better conclusion. You are A GREAT WRITER. You must be to get me so bloody pissed off. ..Thank you for fixing this last part off.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 7 years ago
Question?

Is this story totally fictional or is there some basis in fact behind it. Excellent series all around but sometimes I have to wonder if this kind of thing actually happens in real life. Either way thanks again for a great story. Please keep writing I would love to read more of this sort of story.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 7 years ago
Fantastic Ending

Wow, what a journey.

I'm so glad that Jason and Matt got to have their happy ever after, this story was bought to conclusion nicely, maybe you could write something about their first year in collage, long distance relationship, summer in Nantucket etc.

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us, to those harsh critics.... simple don't read it, go and do better yourself, awesome stuff. And a HEA to you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unresolved?

Great ending, I'm glad Jason and Matt ended up together, but what about Josh?? He suddenly disappeared with this unknown scandal, and that was the last we heard of him. Right up to the end I was waiting for some explanation but it never came, so I still feel a bit unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing story

i just spent hours reading all this story line. fantastic writing. it was hot sexual and quite an understandable storyline. i was hard at various parts of your story but i couldnt set the book down had to see what happened next. great job!! would have given you 10 stars on it.....will check to see if you have other stories...wow

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟's

Good love story!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Fantastic Finish!!!!!

Somehow I missed when this chapter was posted. I was delighted when I stumbled onto it. You wrapped it up so well. Very emotional graduation. I loved it. And of course the hot sex is always appreciated. Definitely one of the best stories ever posted on Lit.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 3 years ago
Great story!

Please keep writing! Great story!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Loved this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very well written and moving story. You did very well and I loved the ending. Thank you for your kindness and compassion.

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Great Story. I would image that things are hard enough with high school love, but worse when you come from those kinds of backgrounds. Shame that he lost his best friend. Can't wait to read more stories!!!

Richian28Richian28over 2 years ago

I've read this story numerous times and absolutely love reading it over and over again , loved your writing of these character's

Hopefully in time you could carry on and write about Matt and Jason after college and what happens in their next chapter of life, working, relationships, marriage, hopefully one day we can see an update with how these two are. 👍🤞

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

awesome storys both of them...

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

I first read this 4 years ago, and loved it then, more so now. It is a beautifully written story, the pain, overwhelming happiness and promise of a long tomorrow make it one of the best. Our only loss is that you haven’t written more, thank you so much for sharing Jason and Matt with us.

Bijohn69Bijohn69about 2 years ago

Such a well written love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand one thing.. why wouldn’t josh believe Jason? They are best friends and he knows how Adam made a pass at Jason. Also why were Adam and Matt were shirtless that day in his room.? He said he was protecting jay but from what?

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixover 1 year ago

Loved this story. I do feel a bit unsatisfied, though. I feel like the Josh storyline was not given closure. Not only am I confused as to how Josh suddenly turned on Jason but I'm also confused as to how he continued to stay absent through Jason's scandal. Given how understanding Josh's character was in the earlier chapters, I find it hard to believe that Josh would have even suddenly turned against Jason. You even referenced it in the writing, saying that Jason didn't understand how Josh believed Jason the first time but this time was different. But I think even after the scandal erupted, it would have been a perfect opportunity to have some reconciliation between the two. I guess that's the problem with fiction, I guess. Lol.

But great writing, tbh. I enjoyed all the chapters.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

Good or bad, this really leaves readers wanting more. Now what?

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

Having just left my comments, I am so excited there is more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous