Woodsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

"You get to choose, sweetheart," I told her. "Which one of you is going to bend over the stump and entertain me?"

I was willing to bet that there was no way she would push her girlfriend forward. She just wouldn't do that.

The girls were looking at each other, both looking distinctly uncomfortable.

"Ah, if you've just done it twice, surely you're not really ready to do it a third time?"

"Geez, woman," I said scornfully. "It's plain that you were both so far out of it when you climaxed that you didn't even notice that I didn't. I've been saving myself for now."

"Oh," said a very small voice.

"Who's your choice?" I asked, looking at Miss Hottie.

She looked back and forth between me and Miss Average, and shrugged helplessly.

"What can I say? I don't know."

"OK, then that's your answer. It will default to you. Come along."

I reached out my hand, helping her to stand, giving Miss Average a wink as I did so. She was chewing her lip and I could see she was wondering if she should volunteer. I shook my head. Too late, sweetheart, I have my partner.

My new friend had had a couple of minutes to recover from her pleasure so I figured she'd be ready for more fun. I eased her over to that old stump and had her bend over, hands on the stump to support herself. I also made sure that she was side-on to Miss Average so that she could get a good view of the action. It would probably titillate her to observe me in action.

With Miss Hottie nicely positioned I dropped my trousers, giving me greater freedom of action. Knowing she was ready and waiting I drove in hard, sinking fully into place, probably sinking deeper than the first run, as my trousers were gone. I'll admit I was a little rough driving home but what the hell, I figured a little bit of roughness would probably give her an extra thrill, letting her know she was being taken by a real man.

She squealed quite nicely as I took her, at the same time pushing back firmly against me, shifting her hips to make sure I achieved maximum penetration. Ever noticed how some women are greedy that way? With me fully inside her, her passage just seemed to wrap itself around me, clinging to me.

Seeing that she'd already climaxed earlier I saw no need for the slow, considerate pace I'd used earlier. I started pumping her hard, gratified to feel her willing response.

Now while some would say I was being selfish taking her hard like this you have to agree that I was only taking because she was so generously giving in the way only a woman could. I'd drive in and she'd lift her bottom and push back hard to meet me, eager little cries escaping her lips as she did so. She was in full lustful cry and after a while, instead of worrying that she might not be able to keep up, I was wondering if I'd be able to keep up with her.

There's nothing finer than a willing woman and Miss Hottie was one of the willingest I've ever had the privilege of meeting. My cock was bouncing her good and hard and she was squealing with pleasure, urging me on, wanting more and more. Quite frankly, she was starting to wear me down.

Still, never being one willing to disappoint a lady and with my balls shouting, go, go, go, I kept at it. Sooner than I expected I'd run my race. I had no choice but start hitting harder than ever, hoping that what I was about to give her would be enough to help her to an orgasm.

I blew my load and she shrieked and started shaking all over, letting me know that I'd managed to help her out again.

I left the two girls sitting in front of their tent. Oddly enough neither of them having bothered to get dressed. They just say there, leaning against each other, little smiles on their faces.

As I left I couldn't help but feel the injustices one occasionally meets in life. Would you believe some people reckon I'm an insensitive egotist who's absolutely full of himself? That's hurtful. I bet if they saw the amount of effort I put into helping those ladies have a bit of pleasure they wouldn't say those things.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12