Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did notice your last haircut. You just never asked me, and I didn't want to say the wrong thing."

She shook her head. That summed her darling lover up. The problem with Jack, if there was a problem, was that, despite all the hints, he was just too nice, too polite, too wanting to do the right thing. For sure the sex was good, but Kirsten wanted something more, something different, something which would take her breath away. It must have been the wine talking was all Kirsten could think. She had already finished one glass and was mid-way through the second.

The more she thought about it though, the more she thought of Claudia and her direct style. She bet that Claudia didn't have problems with people not knowing what she wanted. Likewise, she bet that Claudia got everything she asked for. Claudia was such an enigmatic character. Kirsten could imagine her heading up some office department, most likely financial, and barking orders at her team—she could also imagine the team jumping to attention and getting things done, scared to defy such a fearsome boss.

But then, if she was truly that fearsome, why did Kirsten feel some attraction to this woman? Was it the motherly aspect—Claudia was significantly older? Was it the soft seductive tone in her voice, or even the appeal of her natural beauty? Or was it simply that Kirsten had drunk too much?

It was a good twenty minutes before Claudia returned, accompanied by an even older woman.

"Ah, Jack, let me introduce Martha. She was asking me all about this place and how I found it. I thought to myself, what could be better than for Martha to chat with Jack. Maybe you've got another one of these tucked away somewhere. You don't mind, do you Jack?"

"No, not at all," Jack replied, shaking his head. He really didn't want to talk work, but also, he didn't want to upset Claudia. After all, he had made some real money on this sale.

"Now, my beautiful young lady. You and I have got an appointment upstairs. Come along, Kirsten."

"But, what about Jack?" Kirsten asked as she followed on behind Claudia.

"Oh, don't worry. Martha can talk the hind legs off a donkey, so we'll be back before they've finished."

By the time they reached the stairs, Claudia held out a hand.

"Here, take my hand and let me lead you up the stairs."

Kirsten looked at Claudia. It was such a strange request. Surely, she could make her own way up the stairs. There weren't that many. What did it though was the smile. Claudia just stood there, already a couple of steps up the flight, holding her hand out to Kirsten with the most appealing, almost intoxicating, smile on her face. Whether she wanted to or not, Kirsten found herself holding hands with Claudia as they walked up the stairs together. Claudia's grip was so firm, yet tender.

Kirsten felt like she was being guided to somewhere fantastic, somewhere she could only dream about, somewhere... at this time she didn't know it, but it would be somewhere life changing. It was like Claudia really wanted her to follow, wanted her to see the transformation upstairs... and Kirsten suddenly felt comfortable to be taken on this journey. She didn't know what to expect, but somehow knew she would enjoy just spending a little time with Claudia, and a little time away from Jack.

Kirsten had already been up here once, but that time it had been all ramshackle and in a state of disrepair. Now though, just like downstairs, the upstairs wouldn't have been out of place in one of those glossy house design magazines. It was truly a transformation. No wonder Claudia wanted to show it off.

Claudia led, and Kirsten—still she was holding hands with her older guide—followed on obediently. She started with the master bedroom, showing Kirsten around the room, before walking out onto the balcony. The noise from below was more of a background buzz as the two of them looked out across the lake, the evening sun now turning the surface into a burning mass of water.

"Do you like it, Kirsten?"

"It's... it's... I don't know what to say Claudia. It's fantastic. I'd dream of a place like this, with a balcony overlooking the lake. I can just imagine morning coffee sat out there, pondering what the day had in store."

"Why dream?"

Kirsten glanced across at Claudia, a perplexed look on her face.

"I have my place in town. It's small but has what I need. I... I... I... could only dream of a place like this."

"In that case, dream big, my girl. That's what I say. If you truly want something, it may be easier to realise than you imagine."

Claudia squeezed her hand over Kirsten's, at the same time giving that intoxicating smile.

"Don't you find it lonely?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh, I don't live here. I have a place in the city too, but I do love to get away from it all, to get some privacy, some tranquility, some quality time. It's a big place for just me, and I'd be happy of some company from time to time," Claudia replied.

"You must have lots of friends who would love to stay here with you."

"There's lots, but I wouldn't want to share this place with just anyone. I hope I'm not wrong, but I think you are not just anyone."

"What are you saying, Claudia?"

"I'm not saying anything other than... well, let me come clean... I like you Kirsten and I think you like me too. Am I wrong?"

There was a moment's silence, as Claudia's directness sank in.

"Come, let me show you the guest room. We can talk some more as I show you around," Claudia continued.

Kirsten's head told her to courteously refuse and go back down to Jack, but her heart told her that she really needed to see the guest room, if only so that she could dream of waking up there and staring out over the lake as the dawn breaks. At the same time, she really wanted to understand what Claudia had just said to her. She so wanted to respond but didn't know how. It wasn't every day that an older woman, especially a stranger, said they liked you. The idea should have repulsed Kirsten, but it didn't. It was intrigue rather than disgust which filled her mind. What had Claudia meant, and why was Kirsten so interested in finding out?

It was her heart which won, and Kirsten allowed Claudia to lead her back inside, this time through the other door on the patio and into the guest bedroom. At once, Kirsten froze, surprised, perhaps even shocked, by the bed which dominated this room.

"Do you like it?" Claudia asked, now wrapping her arm around Kirsten's shoulders.

"It's... well... not what I imagined."

Kirsten stared at the large four-poster bed. It was unlike anything she had seen before. The frame was so large, so strong, so dominating... so covered in loops. In her mind she knew what it was, but she couldn't bring herself to admit it. Her heart pounded at the thought of what she saw. In that moment, Kirsten realised that she had misread Claudia, and her intentions. She should be fleeing, but somewhere deep inside she still wanted to know more.

"That's not an answer. I asked if you liked it."

"I... I..."

"Let me ask you another question, Kirsten, and I am being serious. What would you say if I asked you to be my guest?"

"But... but... what about... Jack?"

"Jack? I saw the way you were with Jack. You're good together, but something tells me you're not exactly happy."

"I am. You don't know us. It's just..."

"Shhh," Claudia responded, pulling her arm snuggly around Kirsten's shoulders. "I asked if you would like to be my guest, not whether you wanted to leave Jack. I like you Kirsten, and I think I can offer you what Jack doesn't, but only if you want it."

Kirsten did not reply. Only minutes before, and under the influence of copious amounts of champagne, she had been wishing for Jack to be more dominant with her. Here she stood though, in another woman's bedroom, with an open offer. She had a good idea why the bed was covered in loops. Claudia wasn't offering her what Jack wasn't, she was offering a whole lot more. Kirsten could feel her heart race inside her petite body as she imagined what it could be like.

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

"There's more?"

"Just one room. I call it my playroom. You'd be the first to see it."

"But what about Jack? Shouldn't we be getting back?"

"Remember, I told you Martha could talk forever. They'll still be deep in conversation. He won't even realise you've been gone so long."

"I don't know."

"Come on," Claudia responded, taking Kirsten's hand once more. "Let me show you, and then you can decide. If you say no, I'll honour your decision. If you say yes, you can be my first guest."

Once more, Kirsten's heart ruled her head, and the two of them headed off through a door on the other side of the guest bedroom, entering a dark shadowy room, the windows of which were seemingly blacked out. Claudia flicked a switch or two and suddenly the room lit up. Kirsten gasped at the sight in front of her. This was more than any playroom she had ever imagined. Around the edges of the room stood all manner of contraptions, most of which she had no idea about. In the middle of the room though stood a very simple metal frame, rectangular in shape with restraints attached at feet level and above head level.

"So, Kirsten. What do you say? Would you like to feel what it's like?"

Kirsten's heart thumped inside. It was obvious what Claudia meant. There were cuffs dangling off the frame, and obviously the idea was for Kirsten to be secured into this frame. Was that her only idea? She was scared, but excited in equal measures. Kirsten barely knew this older woman, yet here she was contemplating an invitation to be secured into a metal frame. What was she to do? If she said yes, what would that mean, and what would happen next? But if she said no... that was clearer. No, would be the end of this relationship, and Kirsten wasn't sure she wanted that. She glanced at Claudia, a nervous look in her eyes.

"Trust me, Kirsten. If you don't enjoy it then just say so, and we'll stop. That you haven't turned and left, tells me you want to find out for yourself. Am I right?"

Suddenly Kirsten's mouth went dry. A simple nod of the head was the only confirmation she could give. The whole idea was preposterous, yet she found herself in an almost intoxicated state, as she allowed Claudia to lead her over to the frame.

"Hands up and to the side," Claudia commanded, and Kirsten dutifully responded.

There was the click of cuffs around each wrist. Kirsten couldn't help herself but pull at her restraints. Whilst the chains gave a little movement, the cuffs themselves were firmly in place. She knew what was coming next, even before Claudia commanded.

"Legs wide," she ordered.

Once more, Kirsten followed the command, and once more she felt cuffs attached to her body, this time around her ankles. What had she done? Kirsten stood here, securely bound to a metal frame and at the mercy of this older woman. Should she call out already, state that she didn't want this, and wanted to go back to her partner, or did she at least want to know what would happen next? If it was Jack, then she'd be longing for him to fuck her as she stood there bound to the frame, to have him ravage her defenseless body. But Claudia? Could she trust Claudia?

Jack was downstairs. Should she scream out for him? But if she did, would she regret the missed opportunity? What if this was the missing part of the jigsaw? Her mind was a mess, and her heart pounded hard—Kirsten just didn't know if it was fuelled by fear or excitement. She could hear Claudia rummaging somewhere behind her but couldn't quite turn around far enough to see what she was doing. Footsteps were coming closer, and Kirsten strained at her bonds, trying to catch a glimpse of Claudia. She never did. In that moment, all went black as Claudia placed a blindfold over Kirsten's eyes.

"Shhh," she whispered, her breath softly caressing Kirsten's neck. "Trust me. If you are not comfortable, then just call out."

Kirsten was still toying with the idea of calling out when she felt Claudia's body up press up against her from behind. Kirsten held her breath, waiting for what was to come next. For an instant there was nothing more than the two women's bodies pressed close together. Claudia lowered he head towards the side of Kirsten's. There was a gentle peck on the cheek then whispered words into Kirsten's ear.

"Look at you, bound here defenseless, unable to do anything than wait and see what pleasures Claudia has in mind for you. Are you excited, my pretty little Kirsten?"

Kirsten didn't reply. Her heart pounded and her mouth felt dry. There was a nervous tingle inside but was still she was unsure if it was excitement or fear. Kirsten held her breath and waited. Claudia didn't expect a response. She wrapped an arm around Kirsten's upper torso, her hand cupping Kirsten's breast and giving a playful squeeze.

"So small, so firm... I bet they look beautiful."

There was another squeeze, grasping at each in turn, this time not so gentle. Kirsten moaned out softly as she felt the hard grasp on her breasts. It was a moan, but for sure it was not a moan in pain. Already she could feel her nipples harden within the confines of her bra, a giveaway that the whole thing was turning her on. Kirsten tried to convince herself that it was wrong, and that she should be calling out for release, but deep inside she wanted just a little more.

A little more didn't come, at least not at once. Claudia moved her hand away from Kirsten's breasts. Instead, she wrapped her arm around Kirsten's petite body, keeping close contact as she moved her hand down towards the young blonde's skirt. Slowly, teasingly, she pulled at the hem of the skirt, inching it upwards, revealing a pair of black high-leg panties. Claudia pulled the skirt up higher still, then wedged the fabric under her forearm to keep it out of the way.

"Nice panties," Claudia whispered to her captive as she reached down with her hand and ran her fingers across Kirsten's underwear, tracing lines down towards her snatch. There was a smile on Claudia's face as she felt the smoothness of fabric against skin. If she wasn't mistaken, the young Kirsten was bare down below. Now wasn't the time, but Claudia knew she would enjoy exploring a shaven snatch.

Kirsten gasped at the sudden pressure of another woman's fingers against her mound. She could feel every touch as if her panties were no longer there. Already her pussy lips were engorged and puffy, a touch of dampness deep within. She didn't have to ask herself; the desire within was obvious.

"Do I believe you are a little excited?" Claudia asked as her fingers nudged against the puffiness of Kirsten's outer lips. It was more that she could have imagined. They had barely started and already she could feel the arousal in the young blonde's sex. Claudia couldn't help but give a firm playful rub at Kirsten's snatch, drawing small circles across her outer lips, pushing firmly over the young woman's hidden clit.

"Mmmm," Kirsten moaned as she felt her lips ease apart and the dampness come to the surface.

For a moment she was in heaven as Claudia's fingers went to work on her pussy, probing harder at her inner most sex through the fabric of her panties. She could feel wetness down below, a clear giveaway of what she was feeling inside. There was even a disappointed groan when Claudia moved her hand away from Kirsten's panty-clad sex. Was that it? Was that the end?

In her other hand, and unbeknown to Kirsten, Claudia held a large vibrating wand. She positioned it down between Kirsten's legs, the head pointing up toward her captive's sex, careful to keep the toy as a surprise for her bound beauty. Slowly, she brought the wand upwards, pushing the large head hard against the young woman's sensitive sex, a soft moan coming from Kirsten. Claudia held it still for a moment, before turning it on.

"Aghhh," moaned Kirsten as the buzz of the wand filled the room and vibrations consumed her loins.

Claudia released her grip on Kirsten's skirt, letting the fabric fall back down, concealing the wand forced up against her pussy. She did not need to see the wand work its magic; the carnal chorus alone told of the torment to her companion, and Claudia couldn't resist playing once more with those small pert breasts.

A flick of a switch and the speed increased, and with it the vociferations from Kirsten. She was moaning hard, panting harder, as Claudia increased the intensity once more. There was a slight tremble in her stance as she felt the excitement deep inside start to build.

'Yesss,' Kirsten thought to herself. 'Yesss, this is it. This is what I have needed. This is the missing piece."

She was panting harder than ever, feeling her orgasm build inside. She tried as best she could to push down against the wand, to force the head harder against her clit. It didn't go unnoticed. Claudia was listening attentively, waiting for the exact moment.

"Yesss," Kirsten moaned, out loud this time. "Yesss, yesss, ye—"

It was the exact moment. Kirsten knew something was missing. The room still buzzed, but there was no more contact with her sex, no more stimulation, no more....

"Noooo," she cried out, as she started to back away from the edge. "You can't."

"Can't what? This?"

Claudia thrust the wand back up against Kirsten's pussy, causing the young blonde to jump against her bonds and squeal in delight. It was a fleeting touch though. As soon as Kirsten seemed to be approaching climax, the wand was removed once more. This happened a further three times before Claudia turned the wand off, leaving her captive standing there, weak legged, panting with disappointment.

"Why?" Kirsten finally asked, between panted breaths.

"Don't you have a young man downstairs, waiting for you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Do I take it you were enjoying yourself? I thought you would, but now you need to decide if it is what you want. Think about it carefully my darling Kirsten. Do not give me an answer now as it will be your emotions talking rather than yourself. It is unfair though for me to leave you without release. I have an idea if you agree."

"Yes, yes, please Claudia, please."

It was emotion talking. Kirsten really didn't know what she was answering yes to. She just needed to cum. Her sex was sodden. Her panties were wet. She had been so close, then so cruelly denied, and now she was left here bound to a frame as Claudia released her grip on the young woman's petite body.

Kirsten could hear rummaging somewhere behind; a drawer opened then closed. Then, once again, footsteps approached, this time walking to the front of her. Claudia, an object in her left hand, knelt between the young woman's outstretched legs. In her hand she had a silver item, obviously what she had been searching for in the drawer that Kirsten had heard open and close. Claudia placed it on her lap for later.

Kirsten jumped as she felt Claudia's hands ride up the outside of her bound legs, reaching for her now damp panties. Claudia took hold of the black fabric and gave a tug, pulling the panties slightly down on Kirsten's legs. It was all she needed, enough leeway that she could ease the gusset to one side. Kirsten gasped as she felt the chill of fresh air against her wet lips. The room filled with the distinct aroma of sweet sex.

With one hand, Claudia held the panties to one side, whilst the other retrieved the object from her lap. It was a pair of silver jiggle balls, each just over an inch in diameter, joined together with a short cord. She gave them a quick shake, listening as the hidden internal balls bounced around inside. No wonder they called them jiggle balls.

"Ughhh," Kirsten gasped as the coldness of the first ball hit her snatch. "What is it?"

Claudia didn't answer. As carefully as possible, trying her best not to make the young woman cum, Claudia spread Kirsten's lips and placed the ball at her opening. She had wondered if lube would be needed, but the dampness of Kirsten's panties suggested she was wet enough. Claudia was right. With just a little pressure, the first ball eased into Kirsten's pussy. The second ball followed close behind, leaving just a loop of cord dangling out of the young woman's opening. A quick readjustment of the panties ensured that the balls were well hidden and securely inside.