Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes for a moment," Claudia whispered as she stood up and undid the blindfold. "Now, slowly open them. Get used to the light again and then we'll have you down from there."

It took a few moments, but finally Claudia released Kirsten from her bindings. Kirsten gave her wrists a rub where the cuffs had held her tightly. There was no mark, no redness, just a little stiffness. Then she took a step forward, and instantly stopped.

"What have you done to me?" she asked, as suddenly the balls moved inside her.

Claudia smiled. "Oh, I've left you a little memento of your time at the cabin. Every step you take will remind you of our time together. I think you enjoyed yourself, but only you will know for sure. My offer is always open. You remember when you said you would dream of a place like this?"

"Yes," Kirsten replied, her mind half occupied by the object within her pussy.

"And I said, if you truly want something it may be easier to realise than you can imagine."

"Yes."

"Well, that choice is yours. You will always be welcome if that is what you want. Now, what I ask of you is the following. Keep the balls in until you reach home. Only then can you remove them. Your decision will be whether to keep them for yourself or to bring them back. If you bring them back, I will know you are accepting my offer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Claudia. I understand and I will bring them back."

"Think about it, Kirsten. Let it be your decision, not your desire for immediate relief. If you do choose to come back, then I will insist you call me Mistress Claudia. Now, haven't you got a young man downstairs waiting for you?"

Moments later, they were back at the party. For Kirsten she had a constant reminder of her earlier excitement, as the balls jiggled with every step. It felt like she was permanently aroused, and she struggled to keep her composure as she met back up with Jack.

"You okay, Kirst?" he asked. "You were gone a long time."

"Oh, you know. Claudia here wanted to show me everything, didn't you?" Kirsten replied, turning to look for Claudia. Claudia was nowhere to be seen.

"You sure? You look a bit flushed."

"Oh, just a bit hot. Guess it's the party with so many people in such a small place. Shall we make our apologies and get on our way?"

With the balls up inside, Kirsten couldn't wait to get somewhere more private. She'd promised to keep them in until they got home, so a quickie in the woods wasn't an option, and by now the sun had dropped anyway so it would have been a bit dark outside of the light of the cabin.

They jumped in the car and set off down the rough path to the highway. It was all too much. Every bump set the balls off moving inside, massaging her still sensitive sex, stoking her fires deep within. She never made it to the open road before she felt her climax arrive. Biting her lip and trying to keep any noise to a minimum, Kirsten came in the front seat of the car.

Kirsten glanced over her shoulder. She could still see the glow of lights in the woods and was sure that Claudia would have been standing on that balcony, smiling at the way she had succumbed.

* * * * *

The rest was history. Kirsten had returned the balls soon after the party. Now she found herself halfway along another journey to visit Mistress Claudia. She still had Jack, still loved Jack, but now she had also found the missing piece of her jigsaw.

A tell-tale bleep from the audio system brought her out of her reminiscent mood. She glanced down at the screen. It was a message from Claudia. Kirsten hit play and waited for the message to be read out loud.

To Be Continued