Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your favourite," Claudia commented, picking up the bottle and showing it to the bound blonde. "Now, you won't mind if I open it, will you?"

Kirsten shook her head. Did she really have any choice? If Mistress was going to sit there, drinking fizz whilst she was bound to the bed, could she really object? If she was lucky then Mistress would find some way of giving her some also, just a little sip.

Once more it was a case of being careful what you wished for. There was silence as Claudia stood there, removing foil then wire from the top of the bottle, before twisting the cork. The silence was shattered by a loud pop and an even louder squeal. It was only a little—good champagne was for drinking not for spraying everywhere like they do at the motor races—but the little chilled liquid which left the top of the bottle just happened to land over Kirsten's shaven mound, cold fizz running down between her legs.

"Oh dear. How clumsy of me," Claudia commented, chastising herself in a most sarcastic manner. "Now, I'm going to have to clean it all up."

Claudia placed the bottle back in the ice bucket, then sat herself on the end of the bed. Kirsten was confused. If Claudia was going to clean up the mess, then didn't she need some tissues or something like that? Claudia though had a much better idea. Why waste good fizz? Claudia leant forward, bringing her face down towards Kirsten's wet skin, then proceeded to lap up the champagne with her tongue.

"Mmmm, tastes so good," Claudia teased as she dipped her tongue into the wetness.

Kirsten found herself biting her lip, holding back giggles as she felt the tickle of Claudia's tongue against her soft skin. Claudia worked her way down across Kirsten's bare mound, moving closer and closer to her exposed pussy. An audible moan signified arrival, Claudia's tongue now lapping at her bound captive's sweet sex.

"But this... this tastes so much better," Claudia continued, lifting her head up from between Kirsten's legs as she spoke to her captive. "You won't mind if I have some more, will you?"

Claudia shifted position on the bed then lowered her mouth down over Kirsten's snatch, planting a kiss against her waiting lips. She ran her tongue across Kirsten's outer labia, sampling the taste of her young lover's arousal as Kirsten's juices seeped out from within. Any other day and Claudia would have simply teased at the sweet sex in front of her, edging the young woman ever so slowly towards an orgasm. Today though... today she had something else on her mind... she was still going to edge the bound beauty, to have her begging to cum, but there was not going to be anything slow about proceedings.

"Mmmm," Kirsten called out softly as she felt her mistress' mouth on her puffy lips.

Kirsten's moans became louder and more passionate as Claudia worked at her sex. One by one she sucked her lover's puffy lips into her mouth, pulling them gently apart, exposing the pink folds beneath. Kirsten's juices were flowing freely, and Claudia found herself lapping at the length of her lover's snatch, enjoying the sweet taste of another woman's sex. Kirsten, from her now continuous purring, was enjoying the attention down below.

It was time to up the ante. Ignoring her pussy—that was going to come later, and if Claudia had her way it was going to cum hard—Claudia went to task on her lover's clit. She flicked her tongue over the bundle of nerves, making Kirsten gasp with every touch. Kirsten could feel her little nub hardening beneath the torment.

What came next had the young blonde straining at her bonds as she squealed with delight. Taking her captive by surprise, Claudia sucked hard on Kirsten's clit, taking the engorged nub between her lips, before pulling her mouth off. A second time had Kirsten squealing again, her breath now coming in fast pants as Claudia returned to lapping at her sex. Before long Claudia was alternating between the long licks along Kirsten's snatch and those quick flicks over her young lover's clit.

Claudia was listening carefully... listening as the moans became more passionate... listening as the breathing became more rapid... feeling for that point when...

"Nooo," Kirsten called out as the tonguing stopped.

Claudia pulled back, glancing down at the slick sex she had just been eating out. Oh, what a pleasing sight it made. Puffy, engorged and glistening with juices, Kirsten's outer labia were splayed apart, her clit and opening clearly visible. For a moment, Claudia knelt there, listening to the hard breathing of her young lover.

Claudia waited for the young captive to regain her composure then leant herself up and over the bound blonde's petite frame, placing a soft kiss on Kirsten's mouth. Kirsten responded, their lips meeting, Kirsten's tongue probing out.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Kirsten whispered as she tasted her own juices on her mistress' lips. "But why did you stop? I was going to cum."

"Oh, you will, my girl. I promise you that you will cum... on my hand."

"What do you mean, on your hand?"

"I thought you would never ask."

A smile passed across Claudia's face as she responded to that last question. Carefully she picked herself back up, returning to kneeling between the young woman's legs. She couldn't help herself but give a gentle rub at Kirsten's pussy, running a couple of fingers over her slick folds and causing the young woman to purr out in pleasure. Slowly, deliberately, Claudia took her fingers to her mouth and licked off the sweet juices which coated her digits. Then she went back to addressing her bound lover.

"So, here's the deal. You can cum whenever you want, it is your choice to make. In my mind it will be with my hand up inside your tight little cunt..."

As if for emphasis, Claudia held her hand up once more in that elongated fist, her fingers pressed tightly together, and her thumb tucked inside. Kirsten's mouth dropped open. She still couldn't believe what she was hearing, nor how another woman's hand would fit up inside her pussy, not even Claudia's slim hand.

"... but if you decide it should be earlier then you have your safe word. All you have to do is say it and I'll make you cum there and then. Now, shall we make it more interesting?"

"Interesting?"

"OK, so I meant rewarding. Every good sub needs a little reward, and you're no different, are you?"

Kirsten shook her head. She loved it when Mistress rewarded her for being good.

"Well... what if I said that my little sub could spend the night in Mistress' bed? But you will have to earn the right."

The look on Kirsten's face said it all. She couldn't think of anything more rewarding than sleeping with her mistress, being taken to her bed, being... her mind raced at the thought of just what the two of them might get up to.

"Thank you, Mistress Claudia. Your little sub would find her reward most enjoyable, but how do I earn it?"

"Well, that's where my hand comes in... or maybe I should say goes in," Claudia continued, once more starting to rub gently at her bound lover's snatch with her two fingers, once more making Kirsten purr with delight. "Here's the deal. You can choose when you cum. If it is with my hand buried in your tight little cunt, then you will sleep with Mistress tonight. If you take four fingers but not the whole hand, then you will sleep in your own bed, but without the shackles. Anything else and I will leave you bound to the headboard. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress... but... I don't know."

"What don't you know? Do you not enjoy being bound? Do you not want to earn your reward? I thought my little sub liked to be restrained, to be pleasured, to be at the mercy of her mistress."

"I do. But I don't know... can my tight little pussy take your whole hand? I want to feel you... to feel you up inside, but I don't want to disappoint."

"You will not disappoint. Mistress is already happy that you want to please. You'll be surprised how much you can take, but we will take it slowly. Plenty of lubricant, then a little at a time, stretching out your tight little opening, further and further, wider, and wider... one finger, two fingers, three then four... then... mmmm, the thought makes my heart skip a beat. Is yours beating hard at the thought?"

Kirsten nodded. She could feel her heart pound with excitement, yet at the same time she felt so vulnerable, so scared.

"Remember, if you feel at all uncomfortable then you can use your safe word and we go no further. You do remember your safe word, don't you?" Claudia continued.

Again, Kirsten nodded, a smile on her face from the gentle torment down below. She was already starting to breathe deeply, feeling the need build inside her loins.

"Tell me, sub. Tell me your safe word. Show me that you know how to use it."

"Pumpernickel, Mistress. Pumper... nooo!"

True to her word, Claudia ceased all attention to her lover's pussy as soon as Kirsten mentioned her safe word, and much to the disappointment of the young blonde.

"Please Mistress, I didn't mean to use the safe word. I was only showing you—"

"I know," Claudia interrupted, "and I was only showing you that you can trust in your mistress. Now, would my little sub like to be released from her shackles, or would she prefer to feel Mistress' fingers on her hot little pussy once more? Just remember, you have your safe word if it gets too much."

"Please, Mistress... your sub would like you to touch her pussy."

It wasn't the touch of fingers which had Kirsten gasp. Once more Claudia had lowered her mouth over the young lover's sex and was busy working her tongue along Kirsten's puffy folds, getting the juices flowing once more. Kirsten closed her eyes as she felt the soft caress against her snatch, the tip of her mistress' tongue probing down towards her opening. A second louder gasp from Kirsten told that Claudia had found her destination.

Claudia knew that juices on their own wouldn't be enough for her young lover to take the hand—taking something that big would need plenty of lube and a good deal of relaxation--but it was a start. The lube would come later, but from the closed eyes and gentle purring, her lover was already starting to relax. Claudia lapped at Kirsten's juices, savouring the sweet taste. She could have stayed here for ever, gradually inching the young blonde towards an inevitable orgasm, but that would never do. Kirsten had been promised her mistress' hand up her pussy, and all things must start somewhere.

Claudia pulled away. Sensually she ran her tongue over her lips, tasting the last of her lover's sweet juices. She shifted positions slightly on the bed, positioning her hand close to Kirsten's pussy.

"Ready?" Claudia asked.

"Ready," came a reply, followed by another gasp as Kirsten felt a single finger enter her now sodden cunt.

Claudia had pushed her finger deep into Kirsten's pussy. Immediately she could sense the warmth of her young lover's arousal, letting her finger stay still for a moment as she enjoyed the feel of those soft walls enveloping her digit. At this point it was all about relaxation. At first Claudia simply ran her fingertip over Kirsten's inner walls, sensing for that fabled patch, that most sensitive of spots deep inside. Kirsten couldn't resist and squealed with delight as she felt her nerve endings set alight.

Before long, Claudia started to work her finger in and out of Kirsten's pussy, a slow rhythm as she pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in again. After a minute or two, and with Kirsten moaning gently, Claudia added a second finger. She continued to work the now two fingers in and out of her lover's pussy, making sure she rubbed firmly at Kirsten's G-spot as she went.

Kirsten was purring with delight as Claudia worked her two fingers in and out of her pussy. She tried to move her hips against the invading digits, but bound as she was, Kirsten couldn't manage any great motion. She so wanted to feel the fingers deeper, to have them thrust into her hot little pussy, to have her mistress finger her harder.

Claudia though had nothing of the sort on her mind. In fact, she did the opposite. Claudia slowed her movement and switched from fingering the young woman's cunt to stretching it out. Claudia pulled her fingers out until the second knuckle was visible, then started to splay the two digits, twisting her hand as she went and easing Kirsten's opening out. Kirsten's moans changed to gasps as Claudia forced her fingers apart, all the time feeling the relaxation in Kirsten's opening.

Claudia was now alternating between the two, slowly fingering her lover then stretching her opening a little more, all the time careful not to take her too far. Kirsten on the other hand, simply lay there, eyes closed, breathing deep, moans filling the room. Imagine the surprise, even disappointment, when Claudia pulled her fingers out of the young woman's cunt.

"Nooo," Kirsten started to complain, her moans becoming muffled as Claudia presented her fingers to her lover's mouth.

Kirsten eagerly sucked her sweet juices off her mistress' fingers, totally ignoring what Claudia was doing between her legs. Claudia on the other hand had picked up the bottle of lube and was holding it above the young woman's sodden sex. She withdrew her fingers from the young woman's mouth, as a precaution. Then, without warning, Claudia squeezed the bottle of lube, a steady stream of cold gel landing on Kirsten's snatch.

"Ughhh," Kirsten moaned, her eyes opening as she felt the chill on her pussy. "Why?"

"Just a little lube. If you're going to try and take the hand then you'll need a little help. Trust me in that one."

Claudia gave a second squirt of lube onto her own hand then tossed the bottle onto the bed. She kept it at arm's length just in case she would need a little more later, then went about smearing the slick lube over her whole hand. With her hand glistening with lube, Claudia turned her attention back to her young lover's pussy, working copious amounts of the slick gel towards her opening, before once more sliding her two fingers deep inside. If Kirsten had started to feel tight before, the addition of lube had made the entry of the two fingers so much easier. To the overture of her moaning lover, Claudia worked her fingers in and out of Kirsten's pussy, easing the slick lube up inside.

"Ready for a third?" Claudia asked.

She didn't wait for a reply, which was just as well given that the only sounds from her bound lover were passionate moans and quick shallow breaths. Claudia withdrew her two fingers from Kirsten's slick cunt, eliciting the expected groan from Kirsten. Unseen to her bound lover, Claudia tucked her ring finger in, forming a triangle of gleaming digits. She pulled her little finger out of the way, using her thumb to hold it down, then positioned the trio of fingers over Kirsten's sex. Claudia smiled at her lover.

"Ready?"

A nod of the head was all that Kirsten could muster. She closed her eyes, biting down on her lip in nervous anticipation at the thought of taking a third finger. In her mind, Kirsten told herself repeatedly that three fingers were only the same as a large dildo, yet still her heart pounded at the thought. She jumped at the feel of Claudia's hand against her sodden sex.

With her spare hand, Claudia eased Kirsten's labia apart. She paused for a moment, her gaze falling on her lover's pussy opening. Claudia smiled again, this time to herself. Even from just two fingers, there was the tiniest gape to Kirsten's opening. Claudia's mind was already imagining what her lover's pussy would look like as she withdrew her whole hand. Well, there was only one way to find out.

Claudia moved her fingers forward, allowing the three tips to gently nudge into Kirsten's waiting sex.

"Mmmm," came a soft moan as Kirsten felt the touch against her pussy.

The moans soon became groans as Claudia pushed her fingers against her lover's opening, using a mixture of pressure and twisting to sink her three digits deep inside. They sank in easily, but this time there was a more noticeable tightness to her lover's pussy, especially as her triangle of fingers widened out towards the base.

"Aghhh," Kirsten groaned, as she felt her opening stretch wide around the invading fingers.

Before long, the groans as three fingers sank into Kirsten's sweet sex, had a more satisfied note to them. Ever so slowly at first but picking up speed as she felt her lover relax, Claudia started to rotate her hand, twisting the fingers deep inside her lover's pussy. She took her cue from her lover's carnal chorus, keeping slow as Kirsten purred with delight, but picking up speed as her breathing deepened. It may have seemed like a simple motion, but all the time Claudia was continuing to splay her fingers out as she rotated them, stretching her lover's pussy from the inside.

By the time Claudia added inwards movement to her rotation, Kirsten was moaning wildly. She could feel the fingers pull out then push in, twisting as they went. She could also feel the smouldering embers of desire being stoked into gentle flames of orgasm.

Before long, Claudia's hand was moving quickly, pushing her lover closer and closer to the edge. She was so fluid with her movement, pulling her fingers out, plunging them in once more, making sure to twist them on both the outward and inward strokes. All the time, Claudia was making sure to splay her fingers and keep stretching her lover's cunt. She didn't need to look to know that Kirsten was nearing her climax. The ragged breaths and continual moans told their own tale. The only question was how close Claudia was going to let her get.

"Yesss," Kirsten moaned as she felt that tell-tale warmth starting to build deep inside.

"Yesss, Mistress," she continued as Claudia worked her sodden pussy.

Kirsten had her eyes tightly shut. There was nothing she could do but lay there, letting her body wobble in time to the hand pummelling her pussy. Her nipples were rock hard atop her tiny breasts. Her clit stood firm with arousal. Her pussy was slick with a mix of lube and juices.

"Faster," Kirsten moaned out loud, urging her mistress to finish her off.

Kirsten knew it was only a matter of time. Her fires were starting to rage inside. She bit down on her lip, holding her breath, and subduing the moans. Other than Kirsten's panted breaths, the only noise in the room was a squelch from down below. She was simply waiting... waiting for the euphoria of orgasm to flood her petite frame.

Claudia was also waiting.

"Ughh," Kirsten groaned out as the chill of a second drizzle of lube hit her hot sex. At the same time, she felt a sudden emptiness inside. Instantly she opened her eyes, the shock having nudged her back away from the edge. All Kirsten could see though was her mistress smiling back at her as she squirted even more lube out of the bottle. Kirsten had been so close, and now her mistress had taken the moment away. How could she?

"Oh... did my little sub want to cum?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Please make me cum, Mistress?"

"It would be my pleasure," Claudia responded, eliciting a soft moan from her young lover as she worked the extra lube across Kirsten's sex. "Shall I use just my three fingers to make you cum? Is that what you want?"

There was a pause as Kirsten contemplated her response. She was scared. In her mind she could feel the quiver in her young body. What she wanted was obvious. She wanted to please her mistress. She wanted to cum. She wanted to take it all. Yet still she was scared. Kirsten held her breath, her eyes fixed on Claudia's glistening hand. She had felt so full having taken only three fingers... but... Kirsten almost moaned under her breath as she thought about the pleasure that had come with such fullness.

"No, Mistress... no..."

"No what?" Claudia asked.