Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... not the fingers..."

There was a pause as Kirsten plucked up the courage to finish her ask.

"... the hand," Kirsten finally responded, her heart pounding as she realised what she had asked for. "But please, Mistress... please go slowly."

There was no response from Claudia, other than a knowing smile. Going slowly was a given. She wanted this to be pleasurable not painful. Claudia started with the three fingers, sinking them deep into Kirsten's well lubricated sex, holding them there for a moment as Kirsten gasped once more at the fullness.

Slowly, Claudia started to rotate her hand, applying pressure to Kirsten's opening as she moved her fingers around. Again, she started to move her fingers in and out of her lover's pussy, slowly, firmly, intent only on relaxing her young lover. With the extra lube, the movement was easier. Kirsten's pussy was tight, but she took the fingers so well. Would it be the same with four?

Kirsten had gone back to her dream like state, eyes closed, mind focussed on nothing but the pleasure down below. She could feel the warmth building once more. Her breaths were coming fast and shallow, but she held back from moaning out... at least until...

Without warning, on an outward stroke, Claudia tucked her little finger tightly up against the others. Then, with the same mix of push and rotate, she moved her hand back towards the young woman's slick cunt.

"Aghhh," Kirsten moaned as she felt the extra pressure of that fourth finger pushing into her opening. It wasn't so much a gasp of pain, but more one of surprise. Even so, Claudia pulled her fingers out.

"Shall I stop?"

"No... no... I just... wasn't expecting... please... please..."

Kirsten's words were as strained as her gasped moan, but Claudia got the gist of what she wanted. This time there was no moan from her bound lover as Claudia sank her four fingers half-way into Kirsten's pussy. Claudia went slowly, pushing, rotating, easing her fingers deeper inside, stretching out Kirsten's opening. By the time Kirsten had taken all four fingers, her moans were once again of the pleasurable type. Kirsten tried her best to hold them back, to concentrate on the feeling down below, but already she was climbing towards her climax.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress," Kirsten called out as she felt the warmth build inside.

"You've taken four fingers, my little sub. Is that enough, or should I keep going."

"Keep going, Mistress. Let me cum on your hand. I want to feel your hand up inside."

"Are you sure?"

There was a pause, but this time it was only so that Kirsten could catch her breath.

"I'm sure."

Claudia leant forward and placed a kiss on the young woman's bound leg. She was so proud of her little sub and had already made her mind up that they would share the same bed that night, regardless of whether Kirsten took the whole hand or not. It was not the behaviour of a dominant mistress, but Claudia wasn't entirely in it for the domination. She got just as much pleasure from the way her lover submitted to her than she did from the supremacy... and today was all about the trust.

Claudia pulled her four fingers out of her young lover's pussy. She gazed down at Kirsten's now gaping opening, staring at the darkness of her tunnel. Claudia tucked her thumb tightly in against her four fingers and lined her hand up against Kirsten's waiting pussy. Ever so slowly, pushing and twisting as she went, Claudia started to work her fingers into her lover's tight cunt, listening all the time for any sign that pleasure was morphing into pain.

There was a moan, a strained cry, with each inward push, Kirsten's opening stretching wide as she took just a little more of her mistress' fingers. She was panting hard by the time Claudia's second row of knuckles pushed inside. Still though, the widest part was to come. Claudia had slim hands, which helped, but even so, it was going to be a tight fit.

"Full, so full," Kirsten moaned out as she felt the hand widen out.

Claudia didn't stop though. She trusted Kirsten to know when to use her safe word, and full was not said word. Claudia was being very careful in her movements, pulling out slightly then pressing firmly with that inwards twisting movement. Already it seemed like her hand had become one with her young lover. Kirsten's tender flesh would stretch out as Claudia withdrew, then push back in as she took just a little more of the hand.

It was slow, so slow in fact that it may have looked like the hand was stuck, moving nowhere. Claudia though could feel it, the tightness of her lover's cunt creeping up her hand with every inwards push. The moans and groans from Kirsten told their own story. Kirsten could feel it too, every inch of girth as her pussy stretched wide around her mistress' hand.

Claudia had never had children, but if she imagined being in labour it would sound very much like her young lover. Kirsten was moaning hard, almost painfully, with each forward push as Claudia's hand widened out down below. The pained moans were followed by fast pants as she readied herself for the next push.

"Can't... too full..." Kirsten called out between moans. "Won't... fit..."

Claudia stopped moving for a moment and glanced down at her hand. She could see what Kirsten couldn't. Her third knuckles were already wedged into her lover's opening, with only a fraction more girth to go before Kirsten had taken the whole hand. Should she pull back? It would be a real shame and, Kirsten still hadn't used the safe word.

With a little respite, Kirsten was panting hard, trying to get a little composure back. She had never felt so full down below, yet still she was sure she hadn't taken the whole hand. Her mind was telling her to give up, that it was a stupid idea, that pussies were meant for cocks, even humungous cocks, but most definitely not hands. Yet she had come so far.

"How much... how much more?" Kirsten asked.

"Give me your hand, I'll show you," Claudia responded. "Oh, I forgot. You can't, can you? So, you'll just have to trust me when I say you're so close. Just a little more... would you like to try?"

"Mmmm," was the only reply from Kirsten.

As she addressed her young lover, Claudia had brought her free hand into play, drawing soft circles over Kirsten's little nub of a clit. The reaction from the bound blonde was predictable. Immediately Kirsten's attention had switched from the stretch down below to those smouldering fires deep inside.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Mmmm... yesss... mmmm."

"Close your eyes, Kirsten. Relax your body. Focus your mind on the nothing more than my fingers on your sensitive clit. Do you feel it, Kirsten? Do you feel the pleasure down below?"

"Mmmm," came another soft moan, as Kirsten's breathing started to deepen again.

Claudia continued to work her fingers over her young lover's clit, at the same time fixing her eyes on Kirsten's face, watching as she closed her eyes, listening as her moans became more passionate and her breathing quickened. It was time to see if her bound lover would take the rest of Claudia's hand.

This time Claudia went for smaller yet faster movements, practically wiggling her hand in her lover's opening. The moans from Kirsten, as Claudia worked her hand further into her pussy, took on a strained edge but remained passionate in note. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre, Claudia's hand disappeared into Kirsten's tight sex. All the while, Claudia kept up her torment on her lover's clit, ensuring the smouldering fires of orgasm were becoming stronger and stronger.

Claudia's glance went back to her hand. She was at the widest point. Claudia stepped up the pace a little, rotating as she wiggled, watching as...

"Ughhh," came a surprised gasp from Kirsten as she suddenly felt the pressure give slightly on her opening, replaced by the most intense fullness in her pussy.

Kirsten opened her eyes and stared back at a smiling Mistress.

"Do you want to cum now?" Claudia asked.

"On your hand?" replied Kirsten.

"Yes, on my hand. Can you feel it in your tight cunt?"

Claudia did not wait for a response. With her hand now consumed, obscenely, by the young woman's pussy, it was time to make Kirsten cum. Her movements were short and quick, rocking her hand inside Kirsten's tight pussy walls, working her young lover into a carnal fervour.

In no time at all, Kirsten was screaming with delight, the fullness of the hand in her pussy and the continued attention to her clit, sending ripples of pleasure through her young body. She could feel every movement deep inside, her walls stretched tight around the invading hand.

"Yesss," Kirsten squealed as she felt a shockwave of pure ecstasy consume her petite frame. She stiffened, pulling hard against her bonds, but unable to escape the torment to her sex.

"I'm ging to cum... Mistress... going... cum..." Kirsten continued, her breathing now haggard as euphoria started to consume her.

"Cum for me, Kirsten. Cum hard for your mistress. Let me feel your pussy pulse against my hand."

"Shiiit... yessss..." Kirsten screamed.

As if by command, the thought of cumming on Claudia's hand took Kirsten to another level. She bucked on the bed, out of control as she came. Kirsten could feel her pussy pulse, her walls clamping down hard against Claudia's hand as wave after wave of pure pleasure flooded her body. It was so intense, more so that any other orgasm she had previously enjoyed.

It was... was... was all too much. Panting hard, all Kirsten could muster was a mumble of words.

"Came... on your... nooo... no more... hand... too much... Mistress... too..."

It may have seemed to be an intelligible jumble of mutterings, but Claudia knew just what Kirsten was telling her. Kirsten had taken the hand, she had cum hard, and now it was just too much. Claudia stopped her torment. She rested her arm on the bed, keeping her hand still whilst her young lover came down from her high.

It was a good few minutes before Claudia slowly removed her hand. She was careful not to make any strong movements, not to suddenly tug at her lover's sex. Once more it was slow and steady, her glistening knuckles then fingers appearing from their tight confines. Finally, with her hand removed, Claudia stared down at Kirsten's gaping pussy. Oh yes, Kirsten had earned her reward.

One by one, Claudia undid the cuffs, then helped her young lover out of her bindings. She poured a couple of glasses of chilled champagne, then lay on the bed at the side of a now shattered and stiff Kirsten. Claudia offered a glass to her young lover.

"Your favourite," Claudia mentioned, wrapping free arm around her lover's shoulders.

Kirsten rolled over a little and placed her nestled her head against Claudia's leather clad bust. For that moment there was quiet. Neither said a word, the only noise in the room was Kirsten's still deep breathing and the sip of cold fizz.

Finally, it was Claudia who broke the silence.

"My little sub was fantastic. You looked so sexy with a hand up your tight pussy, and you came so hard. Would you like to spend the night in Mistress' bed? You've certainly earned it."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Your sub would like that very much."

"Now, why don't you clean up and I'll make us a little dinner. I'm sure you must be hungry."

"I am. Thank you, Mistress. What would you like me to wear after I've cleaned up?"

"Nothing, my dear little Kirsten. You will wear nothing for the rest of the weekend."

* * * * *

A couple of hours later, the two women were back in the bedroom. This time though it was the main bedroom and not the guest bedroom. Claudia was true to her word. She had fixed them a little dinner, and now she was welcoming her young lover into her bed.

Kirsten had dutifully followed orders. She had cleaned up. She had spent the rest of the evening wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She was tired, she was stiff, she was even a little sore down below, but it was all worth it for this moment alone with her mistress.

"Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like to help me undress?"

There was no reply, just a broad smile on Kirsten's face as she reached forward and ran her hands across the front of Claudia's leather body, feeling her mistress' ample curves. It was a momentary lapse from the young sub, but this time Claudia didn't take any action.

Moments later, the two naked women climbed into the bed together. They snuggled up together, Claudia laying on her back and Kirsten on her side, Kirsten's cheek now nestled firmly against her mistress' naked breast.

"Did I make you happy, Mistress?" Kirsten asked, craning her head up to look Claudia in the eyes.

"You always make me happy, my little sub. I hope you know that."

"Yes, Mistress. I know that... but... would you let me say thank you?"

Without waiting for permission, Kirsten had already moved her hand down over the apex of her mistress' snatch. She was tired, she was spent, but she still knew how to put her fingers to good use. It wouldn't be a fisting, but a fingering could still be most enjoyable.

They both slept very well that night.

To be continued.