All Comments on 'Work The Problem Ch. 06'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loooooooooooooved it!

This story gets more compelling the further it goes! Really hoping that Bunce gets put to shame, maybe by having his city state saved in a larger battle later or just by the "monkey boys" showing incredible amount of tolerance and restraint in the face of bunce orchestrating problems when the soldiers don't act up until his own people strip his title as governor or something :D

Also love your other stories but this is my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

If you modifyed this story just enough to make it not so racey (XXX) i think it would make a great book to have published the whole story line is great and as i am a scify fan i think it would receive great reviews once published. Seriously i would definatly purchase a copy of the book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Couple of things

Hi,

I noticed a couple of things off in the story:

Military protocol: enlisted personal DO NOT salute other enlisted personal, they only salute officers and warrant officers. Sargent are enlisted personal, though considered as senior enlisted personal. Quickest way to get dressed down and extra duty.. salute a Sargent.

Math: 900lbs is 900lbs, 900kilos is almost 2000lbs. BIG difference when planning things that go BOOM!

There were other things but, those were the more obvious.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent story. I have to congratulate you on some superlative writing that could easily be publishable. Definitely professional quality work. If your editor/publisher wanted the sexual aspects toned down and placed in the background, it would be worth it. This would definitely sell.

CynergeticCynergeticabout 6 years ago
Another 5*

Well written installment to a story that's developing nicely. I can't wait to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Power Ups & Back Stabs

I enjoyed Work The Problem very much.

I suggest that some of the coal fired plants in the western US be reactivated, to provide power for the portal. Or that Ned share portal technology with the lagomorphs, so that the US and Lagomorph portals can link-up.

I hope to see Bunce caught in the act when he attempts to eliminate the monkey-boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hell Yeah

Fantastic; this and the Ebony Series were a treat to read ;P Looking forward to more <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"SLAP"-ing Raptor armor

The big problem the defenders have is that the "Raptors" have much tougher armor, vehicular grade really. The bottleneck of the portal only compounds the problems of transporting anti-armor munitions. However, a good stopgap to that would be SLAP rounds. SLAP(Saboted Light Armor Penetrator) rounds are basically small-arms grade versions of the obsolete APDS(Armor Piercing, Discarding Sabot) rounds used by tanks, and are available in 7.62mm and 12.7mm/.50 caliber, among others. SLAP rounds are made to take down lightly armored aircraft and vehicles, so they stand a better chance of working. They work by using a narrow projectile(Usually made of tungsten) in a polymer sabot that falls away after being fired, concentrating the force into a projectile smaller than the barrel for maximum impact and penetration. Of course, this would mean swapping out or reconfiguring most of the American weapons, which I presume still use the American standard 5.56 NATO round. The good-guys' armor is basically useless except as anti-shrapnel protection for now, but can be made lighter and more flexible by treating Kevlar with STF(Shear Thickening Fluid). Standard kevlar needs 20-40 layers to stop bullets, but treated kevlar would only require 6-14 layers to equal that.

-RWPC

RavedThradRavedThradalmost 6 years ago
Bunnies with swords?

If that's how the bunny people react to Bugs and Daffy, I wonder how they'd react to Usagi Yojimbo.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Okay, Cal might've been okay with the orgy, but then the little dumbshit corporal went and saluted a motherfuckin SFC, and they're all gonna fuckin die now. (based on his responsibilities, as the senior NCO on the base where Holly is/was, and the fact that they're *army* Cal is at *least* a Sergeant First Class. First Sergeant is possible, MSG isn't unlikely...but he's absolutely *not* some "buck" E5 Sergeant.) "Does he look like some useless, clueless, overbred, soft-handed little butterbar?! Damn it, he *works* for a living!"

|

No corporal would *ever* salute *any* NCO, at least in the *real* military...Air Force...well they're weird. (They sometimes salute NCO's in "training" because after basic, everydamnbody they meet is gonna be some flavor of commissioned officer, and they've gotta learn to genuflect properly...lol) the corp and his buddy should have snapped into "parade rest" (or even "attention" then parade rest if they felt all fancy and shit) and greeted their 1SG (sorry, 1SG just sounds right)...no salutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

determined to "hug the sad" out of her. funniest shit I have ever heard

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Makes me want to go out and get me my own little fuzzy bunny to fuck... Na, that wouldn't work. NCOs don't get saluted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous