Work The Problem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morillo chuckled. "Yeah, one moment they're saying howdy and the next there's a buncha naked furry rabbit-people smilin' at us and clearly DTF. And our unattached people decided hey, when in Rome, ya know?"

The sergeant rubbed his forehead. "And you're not in there because of the wife and kids. Doesn't Doreen have a third on the way?"

Morillo nodded with a proud smile. "Yeah, and Rockatansky's goin' steady with...Brenda, right?"

"Yep," said the private. "I mean, I ain't married but I still wanna be faithful, you know?" He shrugged apologetically at the rabbit-lady that had just spoken. "Sorry, ma'am. I find you ladies really pretty, but, well..."

The rabbit-lady patted his forearm. "That's all right, some of us do practice exclusive monogamy. I understand." She looked at Cedric. "And you?"

Cedric smiled. "Well, I figured it was more welcoming to accompany them outside for a drink."

Forrester looked at the doors leading into the warehouse. In the silence, a few distant moans could now be heard coming from within. The sergeant's brow furrowed. "Wait, what about Riley? Isn't she in a relationship?"

Morillo shook his head. "Naw, she got a 'Dear Jane' letter a week ago."

"What? Fer Chrissake, she needs to keep me in the goddamned loop about that stuff!"

Rockatansky laughed. "She mentioned it to one of the male rabbit-people and I think they took it as a challenge to cheer her up. Last I saw there were four of 'em payin' attention to her."

Forrester rubbed his forehead. "Ordinarily, y'all would be in so much god-damned trouble right now that I'd PT everybody's ass into the ground for a month straight. But we did stop an inter-planar invasion and we are a long way from home."

The other rabbit-lady hugged herself against the sergeant. "And you still have to make good on that promise to me, my cute monkey-boy."

Forrester coughed while Morillo took great care to not let the slightest flicker of amusement show on his face. The sergeant fixed the stone-faced corporal with a beady eye. "I'm putting this all under the category of 'winning hearts and minds'. I trust you to keep an eye on 'em. Don't let things get too nuts. Our people screwin' each other is still not kosher, got it? We need to stick to the regs on that."

The corporal nodded. "I was gonna poke my head in after about twenty minutes or so. What do we do tomorrow, though?" He felt a pang of distress at the thought that he might not see his child's birth. Hell, he might not see his wife or children ever again.

"We should...well, let everyone sleep in for starters. The farm is about as secure as we can make it at the moment, and they'll let us know if anything appears. We have to just to stay alert and wait for the eggheads back home to work their mojo."

__________________________________________________________

Doctor Grace Penn started awake when a wet nose touched her cheek. Daisy gave a concerned whine and nudged her again.

"'m all right, girl," she mumbled. "Just fell asleep." She sat up from her improvised bed, which was several folding chairs pushed together to make a horizontal surface. The cavernous interior of Main Operations was dark and still. The huge torus of the portal machine stood in front of her like a giant mouth frozen in a mocking laugh.

"You really should sleep in your own bed," said Arnold. He stepped up to one of the control panels near the torus and began bringing the huge machine back to life. Yesterday they had finally given up after many fruitless attempts to get the portal re-established, and Grace had also finally given up and gone to sleep right there.

The blonde doctor shook her head at Arnold's statement. "Too many memories." Leslie Nowak had shared her quarters for less than a month, but that was long enough. Now she couldn't set eyes on any part of the room without being reminded of the lanky red-haired corporal. Her love was now trapped someplace else and possibly hurt. Or possibly...no, she couldn't think that.

"I should have gone with her," she said, not for the first time.

"You didn't get the chance," replied Arnold. "Don't worry, we'll get it open."

"It's not that, it's just..." Grace looked down at her feet. She was still clad in yesterday's clothes. "I don't know. That's the horrible thing. I don't know what happened to Leslie. For all I know those bird-monsters might have her in a cage and be poking at her with a stick right now."

"I'm certain that's not the case," said Arnold. He turned and leaned against the console and crossed his arms. His face looked as wrung-out as Grace herself felt, with big bags under his eyes. His usual smile was now no longer there. "In a way, the fact that we can't re-open the portal is a good sign."

Grace looked up. "Why is that?"

Arnold pondered for a bit. "You know that even before we opened our portal we suspected that Holly's world might be under surveillance from beings using the same technology. Well, it turns out those beings were not just watching, they were attacking. And they were already expending huge amounts of energy to do so. Our portal, in comparison, uses a lot less power than it would otherwise because of that energy expenditure. It's not a great analogy, but think of the terror-birds' portal as if it's a big tractor-trailer truck pushing through a gale-force wind. Our portal is like a little car right behind the truck, riding in its slipstream and not having to expend that much effort."

"I think I see," said Grace. "If we can't make any headway, that must mean that the truck is gone. So you think they closed the terror-birds' portal?"

"That's my guess. If the enemy was actively stopping our portals from forming it would be obvious on our end. Instead, we just dump a bunch of energy in and nothing happens. The portal machine itself is working fine, it just now needs more oomph."

Grace gave a sad chuckle. "Is that the proper scientific term?"

Arnold shrugged. "Yeah, close enough." He sighed. "So we'll need to get a bunch more capacitor banks set up, probably at least ten more in addition to what we have already. And we'll have to upgrade all of the power cabling so we don't start a fire the moment we try turning it all on."

The doctor looked up at the darkened opening in despair. "That will take months!" The prospect of going through months of this gnawing dread? She couldn't bear to think of it. Daisy nudged her big square head under Grace's hand and whined again. Grace began petting the pittie automatically.

Arnold held up a hand. "Maybe not. This machine here is now the focus of the entire world. Things happen a lot faster when interest is this high. Oh, speaking of which there's a pile of reporters outside who want to speak to you."

Grace shook her head. "Just great. I'm sure their questions will be all about exactly how miserable I feel right now."

"Tell the MPs where you want to go," replied Arnold. "They'll clear a path for you."

"I should take a shower, at least," muttered Grace. She felt another stab of grief at remembering her and Leslie's encounter in the communal shower. That was where they'd finally confessed their feelings for each other. Grace blew out a breath and stood with determination. She couldn't wallow in self-pity, she had to be ready to help out her girlfriend when Arnold and the others got that damn gate opened again.

__________________________________________________________

PFC Marlene Riley thought she had died and gone to heaven, a heaven composed of soft fur and gentle tongues. The petite but muscled Ranger lay back on the mattresses as her thick thighs brushed the furry head of the rabbit-dude between her legs. He was eating her out with a studious intensity that was going to get her off in record time.

Two more of the lagomorphs lay on each side of her, and each of them had claimed one of her breasts. Her nipples stood proud as they were lapped and suckled with the same careful attention currently being paid to her clit.

Her head was resting on the stomach of a fourth, who stroked her forehead and smiled gently into her flushed and freckled face. His hard prick rubbed against her shoulder blades as Marlene moaned. She had never been very sexually adventurous and for sure would have never been caught dead doing anything like a gang-bang.

Holly had quickly interposed herself between the two groups after the rabbit-people had done their strip tease routine. A bit of explaining defused any misunderstandings, and after three of them departed there'd been a pairing-off. Initially Marlene had been hesitant as she approached one of the naked rabbit-guys, torn between the offer of some strings-free sex and the cute-but-strange appearance of those who were making the offer. The one she'd initially chatted up was the one she was currently using as a pillow. His name was Conrad Underlake, and he'd turned out to be a real sweetheart. His big blue eyes had fixed on hers as if she was the only person in his world, and she forgot that she was talking with a anthropomorphic rabbit sporting a definite hard-on. Somewhere in the middle of their talking she made a tearful confession about her recent breakup-by-mail. After kissing her tears away, Conrad promptly called over several of the as-yet unattached males. The four of them had promptly laid her down and swarmed over her, although it was a very genteel and non-threatening swarming. The fact that she could break any of them in two helped defuse any 'rape-y' vibe.

And this didn't really feel like a gang-bang to her. This wasn't a case of them lining up to each take their turn. The four of them were acting in concert to give her as much pleasure as possible. She felt a sudden huge desire to return the favor. Marlene reached down and gently yanked on one of the ears of the rabbit-guy eating her out. He looked up, his furry cheeks streaked with her juices.

"Am I doing okay?" he asked with concern in his big eyes.

"You're wonderful," she panted. "But I need you inside me and fucking me silly."

He grinned and scooted himself upright. His firm length rubbed against her slit and Marlene shivered in anticipation. His penis was more pointed than a human's but it was also plenty big enough. He reached down, aligned himself with her slit, and pushed.

Marlene let out a happy sigh as he easily slid into her channel. He in turn shuddered and moaned, then looked down at her and stroked a paw over her muscled stomach. "Would you like fast or slow?"

"Fast." Marlene patted the heads of the two rabbits who hadn't faltered one bit in their attack on her breasts. "Then these two guys go next, but slower." She looked up in a daze at Conrad. "And you, you wonderful guy, you go last with me on top."

"Sounds good," said Conrad with a grin. The one inside her began to thrust, using his legs for leverage. And it turned out that they had really strong legs. Marlene lost track of time as she was relentlessly pounded. She found herself gripping Conrad's paws as her body shook with the force of her fucking. The two suckling at her tits began stroking her flanks, sending her into even more of a sensory overload. She was already hot from her wonderful eating-out, and the force of his thrusts made Marlene climax quickly. She groaned and gripped Conrad's paws tighter, just before her lover gave a final thrust and spurted deep into her. He panted and looked down at her smiling face. Marlene smiled back and groped his furry ass before he pulled out.

Her lovers swapped places two more times, and as requested the next two were much more gentle. She came as well with the second guy but wasn't quite at climax yet when the third one sent his load into her. He looked very embarrassed at not getting her off as well, but before he could withdraw Marlene locked her strong legs around him and pulled his head down to kiss him. "You did great," she whispered. "You can fuck me anytime." He brightened and rolled off of her.

The Ranger sat up, turned over, and then sat back on her heels. She pointed at Conrad. "You. On the ground, now, lie flat."

The lagomorph complied, although his prick began to falter a bit out of fear. Marlene wasn't going to have any of that, no sir. She leaned forward and took his length into her mouth. He gave a gasp of pleasure as she licked and suckled him. Once he was good and hard again she kissed the oddly pointed head. Then she straddled him and rubbed her sopping slit against his firm length.

"You know what I'm gonna do?" she said as she gazed down into Conrad's face. The lagomorph still looked a little fearful, but his prick remained firm as she kept rubbing. Marlene felt a thrill at having this cute little guy so completely under her control. She was on the smaller side of those in her platoon, but this guy was smaller still and a lot less strong than her. The Ranger leaned forward and placed her hands on each side of his head, her corded arms hard and defined as she supported her weight.

"No, I don't. What will you do?" asked Conrad. He didn't look fearful anymore. Now he looked eager.

Marlene smiled. "I'm gonna fuck you until beg me to stop." She reached down and guided him inside her. He was a little larger than the others, but not to a painful extent. She and Conrad moaned simultaneously as they joined, then she squeezed her cunny around his cock and was rewarded with another gasp. Kegel exercises for the win, thought Marlene smugly as she began to slowly ride him.

Conrad managed to get through two orgasms before crying uncle. Marlene leaned down and kissed him before pulling off. "Thank you, Conrad." She lay on her side next to Conrad and looked at the others, who were also lying around and clearly enjoying the show. "Thank you all, that was...wonderful."

"You are very welcome, honored guest," said Conrad in a formal tone. Then he gave a goofy smile as Marlene reached over and embraced him to her. The other three piled on top of the pair to form the mother of all group-hugs.

__________________________________________________________

Holly peeked around the corner of a crate. She and Ned had found a secluded alcove where they could 'get busy' while the others had their own fun. She giggled at the sight of the big ape-humans spread out through the high-vaulted warehouse. Each was now sleeping while also entangled with one (or, in some cases, two) smaller gray forms. PFC Riley had four of them piled on top of her like a furry blanket while the woman herself slept with an utterly contented smile on her face.

The place absolutely reeked of sex, the sign of a successful formal welcoming.

"Looks like everything went well," she whispered back towards Ned, who was just as naked as everyone else.

He nodded sleepily and stretched, then chuckled. "I was wondering what you were so concerned about when you were trying to shush Emma."

She shrugged. "I was just worried about how you ape-guys would react to getting propositioned like that. Some of you tend to get so hung up about sex."

Ned gave a louder laugh. "Keep in mind that you are dealing with a bunch of soldiers. They tend to be more randy than the norm." He looked around their mattress. "Where'd my clothes get to?"

Holly came walking back towards him with a teasing sway of her bare hips. "I hid 'em."

Ned laced his fingers on his chest and smiled up at her. "Oh? And what do I have to do to get them back?"

She planted her big-toed feet on each side of his head and reached down with a paw to spread her lower lips open. "Oh I think you know, Mr. Magic Tongue."

__________________________________________________________

Leslie had gone back to sleep after telling the Sarge that yes, she was in pain but she was fine. The rabbit-guys had set up a makeshift bed for her, and the hospital room itself was surprisingly familiar if undersized. It turned out that the Sarge was a universal donor, the same as Morillo. And so Forrester insisted on having some of his blood drawn as well and stored for Leslie 'just in case'. One back-handed blessing was that the terror-birds' beam weapons tended to cauterize what they hit, so it turned out that she'd lost a surprisingly small amount of blood for getting half of her leg cut off.

The lagomorphs also had some pretty groovy pain medication, so after the Sarge was gone she'd accepted some and passed out. She woke with sun streaming through the high windows on one wall of the room. She had a bit of bleary morning-amnesia as she woke. Where was she? Why did her leg hurt? Where was Grace? Why was there something warm and fuzzy wrapped around her?

As Leslie blinked, the events of the previous day came back with a vengeance. She shivered a bit at remembering that huge terror-bird popping up out of nowhere, the horrible pain as its weapon removed her leg.

The furry whatever-it-was murmured something and hugged her tighter. Leslie looked down in confusion at a gray fuzzy head. It was one of her doctors, a guy named...Brockhouse? Something like that. The rabbit-guy had his arms around her torso and his head resting on her shoulder, with his long ears tucked behind his head.

She resisted the urge to immediately haul off and pound seven different kinds of snot out of the guy for his presumption. In spite of its odd familiarity, this place was a different world. Maybe this wasn't what it looked like.

Leslie cleared her throat. "Um, hello?"

The doctor stirred again and looked up at her, blinking his huge sleepy eyes. "Oh, good morning. How are you feeling?"

"Not bad for being minus one foot. Pardon my French, but what the everlasting fuck are you doing?"

The doctor looked puzzled. "Sleeping?"

"Yeah, I can see that. But why are you sleeping here?"

"We couldn't just let you sleep alone." Brockhouse pronounced the last word with something like horror.

"I...see." Okay, maybe this was just some kind of instinctual thing on their part. "So you weren't going to, um, make a move?"

"Move?"

Leslie raised an eyebrow. "You know, try to seduce me."

"Oh!" Brockhouse smiled in understanding. "No, nothing like that. You're still injured and we want to make sure you're healthy before we do any formal welcoming. Apparently the welcoming of your friends was a resounding success." He waggled his eyebrows. "But when the time comes, I do hope you consider me. You're very beautiful, in your own way."

Leslie lay with her mouth open in mild shock. The doctor sat up and hopped up off of the bed, then patted her shoulder. "Give a shout if you need anything," he said cheerfully and strolled out of the room.

The corporal lay back. "Crutches," she said finally. "Gotta get some crutches so's I can get outta this looney bin."

__________________________________________________________

Grace still had lots of tissue samples from Holly to process and try to make sense of, so she threw herself into her work. The lagomorph metabolism as compared to human was a fascinating area of research. Her scientific interest was tempered with the knowledge that these samples were all that was left of Holly. Grace had been fixated on Leslie, but her rabbit-friend was also...well, not 'lost', because she was back home. But Holly was definitely separated, and perhaps badly hurt.

Before their portal inadvertently closed, some of the soldiers managed to take air and soil samples from the other side. The latter were not really her area of expertise, but right now the Nevada base could be described as drowning in both equipment and expertise. This was the focus of the world's attention and probably would be for some time. Any equipment or expertise that they needed could be obtained as easily as sending out for a pizza.

Dr. Shakti Punja was their new resident soil expert, and treated the few samples that they had like relics from the Ark of the Covenant. Grace interacted with her on a daily basis since the doctor had plenty of information on the bacteria that they'd found both on and inside of Holly.