All Comments on 'Working 9 to 5'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story !

This is definitely in need of a sequel. I'm sure Miss Bernly will commit other mistakes and be in need of punisment again. Perhaps this time, her boss could find an excuse to explore her little anus ?

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
This trilogy was so much different than the others

but yet very similar in that every story that I have read, and I've read all but about 5, is begging for elaboration, expansion, fleshing out (pun?) of the characters into more adventures and misadventures. I was thinking after two of the episodes how this jerk was taking advantage of his position and that there should be a way of getting him back. Well, the main recipients didn't get to do that (or did Doralee find Mr. Hart after her predecessor has left?) and they didn't even seem put upon, kind of clueless. but for me, I was hoping that perhaps a couple of them would realize what he had done and vowed to get even. This office party has many directions to go, and I'm waiting for the next steamy episode. It's a wonder anyone gets any work done, including me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great kick-ass story!!!

very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
prosperity

what is prosperity? some people think it's money, in large amounts. maybe.

both some other people think that it is the ability to do what you want, when you want it

this includes ability to be seen naked and/or to see whoever you want naked

it used to be like this in eastern europe, in the 80s, so you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
office dress code

I love stories where women in the office like to wear sexy clothes, including garter belts and skirts. showing them off to their co workers is also hot hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous