Working 9 to 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Hart, don't you talk like that. I would never let my daddy see me in my panties."

"Of course, not Doralee, but I am like a father to you here. I am your boss and much older than you."

Doralee obediently walked over to him, but still objected to the comparison. "Well, my real father is a sight older than you, Mr. Hart. Why, with his eyes, he would even have trouble making out the fact that I was wearing only little ole panties."

As she approached, Mr. Hart opened his legs so that she could get up real close to him. She followed his lead and stood so that her cunnie was just a couple of inches from his eyes. She looked down to see the pleasure in his eyes, and the fishin' rod still jutting up his slacks.

As soon as she had put the panties on Mr. Hart could see that they did little to hide the bewitching lips of her cunt. Now, as she stood just inches from his eyes, he basked in the up close view of her sweet intimacy.

Doralee did not have much hair, down there. She liked to wear quite skimpy swim suits, particularly ones that displayed her lusciously full breasts. However, to have the complete outfit required that she also wear equally skimpy bottoms that necessitated quite a bit of waxing and trimming. As a result, Mr. Hart was treated with a very good view of her tender white mound and the feminine fissure that ran down its center. Her slit was delightfully fleshy, with quite prominent inner and outer lips vying for attention, so kissably full and, right now, perhaps even a bit moist.

Mr. Hart reached out with his finger. He traced the tip of his index finger down along the slit, feeling the furrows and folds of her vaginal flaps through the thin fabric, and then back up again. "Is this where it is, Doralee? I can't really see anything, but maybe if I try to feel where it is I can give you a better assessment."

Doralee did not protest. This did seem to be a bit inappropriate, but after all, it was she who had asked him if they were too revealing. His finger though did feel very intimate, even kind of nice. She opened up her thighs a bit. Maybe he might need a better view to really tell?

Mr. Hart continued to softly stroke and feel her cunt lips through her panties. He could now see, and feel, that she was indeed becoming aroused. Her could even hear her breathing, more in fact like sighing. He looked up at her face, but much of his view was blocked by the large white bra encased breasts that jutted out so far from her chest, now expanding and contracting with her deep breaths. He became a bit more bold and pressed his index finger against her clit. She groaned with pleasure. He circled his finger around and around her hardening clit.

"Oh, Mr. Hart," Doralee said breathlessly, "Please, stop that, I'm getting a little excited. I really shouldn't let you do anything like that."

"I'm a little excited myself, Doralee," Mr. Hart responded, sitting back in the chair to show off his very hard cock, severely pushing out his slacks. It almost seemed like the head would burst through the material, it was pressing so hard against the fabric.

"Oh my, Mr. Hart," Doralee stepped back, trying to regain control of herself, and the situation. She looked at the clock on the wall by the door. "Goodness gracious, sir, you have a board meeting in just a few minutes. You really must go." He actually had a full half four, but she needed some excuse to end this. She scampered back to her own chair to retrieve her clothes.

Mr. Hart stood up, his erection jutting out severely. "But, Doralee, I really can't go to the meeting like this, can I?"

She turned around and saw the problem. "Oh Mr. Hart, why do you keep getting yourself into these predicaments? Alright then, sir, you come on over here and I will take care of that." Doralee had, a number of times, quite a few times, willingly provided Mr. Hart a hand job when she had gotten him so excited that he had to quickly ejaculate before a client or colleague might see him in this aroused state. She sat down in her chair and dutifully waited for him to present her with his erect cock.

She really didn't mind doing this. She was, after all, his personal secretary and it was only natural that she would take care of his more personal needs. In fact, it made her feel rather special within the large, impersonal world of Consolidated Companies, Inc. She knew that Mr. Hart wasn't buying panties for the other girls in the secretarial pool, at least she assumed that he wasn't.

And, it actually made her feel rather empowered herself. There was something about seeing the hard, erect cock of such a powerful and important man, standing up so boldly, so proudly. His erect penis was a very impressive sight. And, playing with it, manipulating it, making him squirm with arousal and pleasure until he erupted in an uncontrollable orgasm, made her, in turn, feel powerful.

He would though spray his seed all over. She would expect that a man as important as Mr. Hart would shoot off a big load, but it often left quite a mess for her to clean. However, she didn't let on but there were times that she in fact let him squirt his manly juice right on her blouse or skirt. She would pretend to get all upset, but it was in fact a nice way to get him to buy her some pretty new clothes. It was perhaps wrong and inappropriate of her to use him like that, but sometimes she just couldn't help herself. She would feel a little bad taking advantage of him, but she would then make it up later by giving him an extra peek or tug.

She smiled at him as he walked up to her, like a little boy needing some good ole fashioned lovin'.

However, when he got to her he suggested something else. "Doralee, I would certainly appreciate it if it would be those delightful breasts of yours, this time, that did the trick."

"Mr. Hart!" What a thing to say. She had not yet shown him her naked breasts, let alone let him use them for his relief. She knew that they were a sight to see, and that they must be awfully tempting for him. After all, she was being mighty flirtatious with him, wearing just this lacy bra. And, he was certainly her boss. But, she did feel that perhaps only her boyfriend should be able to see her naked bosoms. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Of course, of course, Doralee. I certainly don't want to suggest anything that would be inappropriate. I fully respect you girls. How this office could function without you gals, well, I just don't know." He unzipped his fly, reached into his boxers, and pulled out his stiff, hard dick.

Doralee was very impressed with the sight. There was something especially erotic about a naked cock jutting out from a business suit. The contrast of the pure animal lust with the conservative dress was so sexy to her. She grasped it in her right hand. "Mr. Hart, you look so big today."

She almost always said that. He was no bigger than usual, but each time it just looked so big. Perhaps it was because Mr. Hart was clearly bigger than her boyfriend, or perhaps because a cock seemed bigger, more lustful, more sensual, when it was being exposed in such a manner at work. In any case, he did look quite big to her.

Mr. Hart sighed with pleasure at the feel of her soft fingers encircling his stiff cock. He knew that he wouldn't last long. Just the sight of his large chested, sweet secretary, wearing only her bra and provocative panties, would have in fact been enough, but once she started to actually stroke him, he rarely lasted long. "How about, maybe, your mouth, Doralee?" He had never suggested that before either, and perhaps he shouldn't have.

"Mr. Hart!" Doralee let go of his cock. She was honestly surprised by that suggestion, and perhaps even a little offended. "Gracious me, I won't even do that for my boyfriend."

"My goodness, Doralee," Mr. Hart continued, not deterred by her evident shock at the suggestion. He was perhaps feeling particularly randy today. "Why not? I'm sure he would be most appreciable."

Doralee blushed with embarrassment. "Well, I imagine so, but, my goodness, I'm just a country girl, and I don't do things like that, sir." She brought her right hand up to her mouth, feeling quite self-conscious to be even talking about this with her boss.

"Certainly you could, Doralee. Heck, I imagine all the girls in the pool have done that with their boyfriends, even some of them for their bosses."

Doralee's mouth opened in surprise and she put her hands on her hips, her bra encased breasts thrusting out with her indignation, about as much as his own cock jutted out with his need. "Mr. Hart, none of the girls have done that for you, have they?" She would be quite jealous and upset if that was true.

"Of course not, Doralee, I meant the other personal secretaries."

Doralee was reassured. She again clasped her hand around his stiff cock. "Well, I hope not, sir. I don't want any of the girls trying to get my job." But, she was still troubled. "You mean, though, that Lucy, like, has done that for Mr. Campbell?" Lucy was Mr. Campbell's private girl.

"Well, Doralee, you know such things are confidential, but, as I certainly trust your privacy, yes, I believe she has."

"What about Karen, Mr. Benning's personal secretary."

"Oh yes, definitely Karen." Karen was a very attractive secretary. There would be little doubt that she had done something like that, as she also dressed in quite sexy, revealing clothing, and in fact was known to change her outfits for unclear reasons throughout the course of a business day. As, in fact, Doralee had to do, at least a few times, due to Mr. Hart's spilling "things" on her. Doralee always kept a spare outfit in her locker.

Doralee was troubled by this news. She did not like hearing the fact that some of the other personal secretaries were doing more for their bosses than she was doing for Mr. Hart. It wasn't right that Mr. Hart was being treated any less than one of the other Vice Presidents. She was particularly upset to hear this about Karen, with whom she already felt jealous over her good looks. "You're not upset with me, Mr. Hart, are you? I'm just not yet ready for anythin' like that." She squeezed on his cock, hoping that he would be patient with her. "Maybe I could do it for you, sometime."

"Well, I would be happy to help you learn about it, Doralee, you know. You could practice with me and then someday really surprise your boyfriend."

Doralee again flushed with embarrassment. She had to admit, though, that this wasn't necessarily a bad idea. She had a good deal of respect for Mr. Hart, and if she did practice with him, well, they would then be doing both of them a favor.

It was a very generous offer of Mr. Hart, but she just wasn't quite ready for something like that. Well, she could at least compromise. There was one thing that none of the other secretaries could match. She let go of his cock, smiled up at him, and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

As she pulled the large cups from off her breasts, she said, "I bet none of the other personal secretaries have titties like this, Mr. Hart."

It was Mr. Hart's turn to feel shocked. His eyes grew large and his mouth opened as he was treated to a sight he had longed to see: the full, naked, luscious balloons of Doralee.

Her tits were huge; really, really huge. Two humongous white mounds, more like hills, no mountains, jutting out from her chest. And, they were so firm. They wiggled and jiggled but barely fell when they were released from the full support of her bra. His cock ached with lust as he gazed upon them. She even had a little butterfly tattooed on the top of the left one. It was a nice feminine touch to such a full feminine pulchritude. It almost distracted his eyes away from her deep red areolas that rose in a small mound on the center top of each grand boob, with each capped by quite lovely nipples, themselves almost as erect as his own cock. She leaned back in the soft cushions of her chair, grasped each breast in a hand, pressed them together, and invited him to place his cock within the soft cushions of her breasts. "You can do me this way, Mr. Hart, if you'd like, that is."

Mr. Hart grinned broadly and leaned down over her in the chair. "Nothing would please me more, Doralee."

"Oh, Mr. Hart, I'm so glad to hear that." She even let him grasp her breasts within his own hands as he slid his hard cock in between her luscious cushiony pillows. This was something that she had done many times with her boyfriend. With breasts like this, it just seemed only natural.

Mr. Hart delighted in the feel of her those gigantic squishy, water balloons in his hands. They were surprisingly soft and pliant. He assumed that they were not real, but they still sure felt awfully good. What felt even better though was the cushiony warmth of these mammaries on his hard cock as he shoved up into the deep, deep valley of luscious, fleshy whiteness. He groaned with pleasure as he began to work his cock in and out of her full, squishy tits.

Both the sight and the feel were fantastic. Doralee's sweet face looked on with approval and delight as she watched how much her boss enjoyed using her breasts like this. She was even glad that he was using his own hands to hold her boobs together, as she could then, out of his own sight, reach down and surreptitiously, subtly, stroke her pussy through her new sexy panties as he thrust his hard cock in and out of her boobs.

She liked how the soft, bulbous red head would poke out through her cleavage as he thrust forward, then disappear from sight as he pulled back. The head of his cock looked so hard, so masculine, so powerful as he thrust it in and out her tits.

As he pushed forward the purplish bulb would at times slip out or go so far as to get just inches from her eyes, or her lips. She felt herself getting more and more aroused as she played with her cunnie, rubbing and manipulating her clit through her panties, watching his cock plunge through her tits and flirt with her face, just centimeters away.

"Wait, wait," she gasped as his cock slipped out. She reached up with her left hand and grasped firmly on the shaft. She leaned her face forward. "Let me at least give him a little kiss." She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this, but her passion was now so high and his need so great that she was ready to do just about anything. She could feel her lust rising within her loins. She was herself just seconds away.

She pulled his cock to her lips and firmly planted a hard full kiss right on the head, even opening her lips just a bit so that they could fully encircle the soft red head. Her lips push up and out, as they pressed firmly on his dick head.

Mr. Hart was himself just seconds away. He thought he was going to cum in the prior thrust, which was in fact why it slipped out. He didn't think he could really control himself now. But, he was glad he was able to wait a bit longer, to see and feel the full red lips of Doralee planted firmly on his own red head. "Doralee," he gasped.

She quickly pulled back, but then noticed. "Oh no, Mr. Hart, I got some of my lipstick on it." She was indeed correct. There were times that she had impulsively given him a peck on the check as she masturbated him, and they had to be sure to get it off before he left the office.

Lipstick on his dick seemed to her a whole heck of a lot worse, although actually, not at all, as nobody in the office would likely see it, but, she was embarrassed about getting it on him. She doubted that Mr. Hart would want feminine lipstick on his manly cock. There was only one thing to do.

She pulled him back, stuck out her tongue, and licked and lapped away at his cock head to clean him off.

Mr. Hart was dizzy with pleasure. The feel of her sweet, little tongue flickering away all around the head of his cock, like a girl on a hot day with a rapidly melting ice cream cone, it was just too much. "Doralee, stop, stop," he warned.

And, she did, just in time. As soon as she pulled away a large wad of hot, wet, sticky cum gushed from the end and splatted right into the crook of her neck. She faithfully jerked on his cock with her hand as he continued to gush forth globs of cum. She pulled her neck back, not wanting to get any on her face or hair. They were always careful about that. But, he did release quite a messy load onto the tops of her boobs and all around her neck.

With him splatting his juices against her skin, she became herself swept away in the ecstacy of her own orgasm. She closed her eyes and let herself be lost in the feelings of lust, relief, and joy as her body twitched with the surges and swells of a primal eruption that swept across her as she felt his cum rain down upon her.

Mr. Hart watched himself with a lustful gluttony as he covered much of the tops of her boobs with cum that quickly flowed down the steep slopes into the center of her chest and then further down toward her neck. He had a difficult time though keeping his eyes open, as he was himself awash in the waves of his own orgasm, each shot of cum accompanied by an intense surge of a delirious pleasure flooding through his body.

When he was done, she pushed him back and dutifully squeezed out the remaining juice onto the nipples of each boob. She then let go of him and fell back into the chair. Her breasts, spotted with his white cum, rose and fell sharply with her panting. She felt exhausted from her orgasm but also felt oh so good. Rarely did she herself have an orgasm along with him. She beamed, "Mr. Hart, you've now given me a pearl necklace as well as new panties."

He had indeed, as her entire neck was awash with little pools of white cum, filtering down from her boobs and neck.

"Another present you well deserve," he responded, his voice shaky with his own spent energy.

Doralee then pushed him away hard. "Now, you get that thing back where he belongs and your tail over to the board room. We can't have you being late."

He was indeed cutting it close.

As he hurriedly thrust his cock back into his boxers and slacks, Doralee sat up, causing the cum to stream down the front of her body. "Never you mind about this mess, I will get it cleaned up in a jiffy for when you get back." She was such a good secretary. He would have to buy her a nice dress to make up for the mess.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Hart did make it to his meeting on time, where in fact his presentation was quite impressive to the Executive Board. He always felt particularly relaxed, self-assured, and confident after a session with Doralee. She was indeed a tremendous asset to the company.

As he was returning to his office he passed by the copying room. The door was closed but there seemed to be quite a bit commotion emanating from inside. He opened the door.

There, in front of him, was the new girl, Miss Bernly. She was on the floor, on her knees, facing away from him, bent way over trying to pick up and sort paper that had flown out of the copying machine. There were different colored papers pretty much scattered all over the floor, with the machine still burping out pages.

It was a chaotic sight, but still a very enticing one, as Miss Bernly had one of the cutest bottoms he had ever seen within the secretarial pool. It was a bottom that was attractively encased, no wrapped, in her tight blue business skirt. It was not a skirt you should wear while on your knees, bottom up. Well, that would actually depend on what effect you wanted to achieve. Mr. Hart knew what effect she was having on him, as her firm, tight orb was poking high up in the air.

"What the heck is going on here?" he asked.

"Oh!" Miss Bernly looked back behind her raised bottom at the sight of the company Vice President, Mr. Hart, standing authoritatively over her. This was not the first impression she had wanted to make on her new boss. She wondered what he must be thinking.