Working 9 to 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was something he had never done before. He certainly had experienced a number of women doing this for him. Many even seemed to do it willingly, as if, no, because, they wanted to do it. But, he had never imagined a woman wanting him to do it for her, or that he would in fact do it, even if she did.

But, there it was. His face was scrunched right up into, in between, the cheeks of Ms. Newstead's butt, and the bitter, salty taste, the furrowed, wrinkled feel, of her anus, was on his tongue.

How would this end? Would it get worse? But, he had to do it. He continued to lick. He couldn't believe it. He was now actually licking her brown hole, her asshole. He was giving Ms. Newstead a rim job. This was definitely something he wouldn't want any of his colleagues to know about. But, he had to do it, and he did the best he could.

He licked and lapped at her anus as he had done for her cunt. He even tried to push his tongue up inside, as he had tried before.

Violet could feel that he was really trying. She didn't grind herself against him. If she did move her butt his tongue would just miss the mark, and she was enjoying its action immensely. This was something her husband had not in fact ever done, and she had to admit that it felt kind of nice, an oddly pleasant feeling: ticklish, naughty, dirty, and the fact that it was Mr. Hart licking her there made it all the better.

She reached under her skirt to press her fingers against her clit. This was how she usually did it, when she was alone at night (although without the tongue up her butt). She would start out by rubbing her clit in hard, small, circular motions; slowly at first. But, she was already so aroused that she used the short rapid wiggling she preferred when she was close to cumming. It wasn't long before she could feel the passion approaching its climax. It felt so good working hard on her clit as his tongue worked equally hard on her anus.

A deep passionate moan escaped her lips. Her head fell back. She let go of the couch with her left hand and grasped instead her breast. The weight of her body crushed her butt further down into Mr. Hart's face, almost smothering him.

He was gasping, shifting his face against her soft, wet, sloppy butt cheeks, but still licking and lapping her asshole. He wished so much that his hands were free, so that he could at least stroke himself. He knew he was hard, if only perhaps Violet would touch him?

Violet's head flew back. "Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered as she shifted from the circular motions to more rapid, actually frantic, up and down movements: pushing, pressing, and rubbing with a violent agitation.

"Oh, sir," she gasped, as the end swept over her, her body twitching and jerking on Mr. Hart's face. She squeezed her clit with her fingers as waves of pleasure washed through her body. She groaned with joy; a primitive, base pleasure of pure animal delight. Her heart raced and pounded with her climax. She felt deliriously faint, a dizzy fall into a blissful state.

It had been so nice, she had to admit. With the next guy, a real guy, if there was to be one, she would have to ask him to do this again.

She slowly pulled her butt off his face. She heard him gasp and cough for air. She weakly raised herself up, the muscles of her legs stiff and tired. As she stopped off him she turned back to see his wet clammy face, glistening red with exertion and exhaustion, his eyes blinking through the soaking. She looked down and saw his erection. 'What a guy,' she thought. 'He actually enjoyed this.'

Mr. Hart felt exhausted, frustrated, and rather humiliated, but he would have to admit, if he did in fact have to admit, that he had indeed enjoyed it; even the butt licking. He had never done that before, but now that he had, he imagined doing it for Doralee or Miss Bernly, although he wondered if they would be willing. Perhaps Ms. Newstead would want him to do it again, once she got her promotion? He hoped so, but at Consolidated Companies, Inc., one could never be sure.

What a way to make a living.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I do hope you enjoyed it. 9 to 5 is one of my favorite movies, and I personally enjoyed this imaginary version. If you have any suggestions for the sequel (in which the roles are reversed), I would love to hear them. In any case, please do vote!