All Comments on 'Working Girl Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Great Story!

This is a well written account of a woman's struggle to take care of her husband and their life using the means presented to her. Her emotions taking into account that she needs to feel at least as good as her clients.

We do what we have to do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NOT MY TYPE OF STORY, BUT

Not my thing but I really enjoyed reading your story. I, in my humble opinion, very well written and very interesting.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 19 years ago
A sad story, but very well done

I can't tell you how much I've wanted to please a woman who's in that profession. It doesn't matter which woman. I want to befriend her, get to talk with her, give her some emotional and physical satisfaction. I guess it won't ever really work out.

Some Johns do care about the women. I can't tell you why because I don't know myself. One thing that leaps to mind is that the women are in a job, but they're very good at same and should be appreciated. Another is that it's not too hard to spot a phony when you see her. A lady who talks down to her clients won't last very long. A lady who can't talk about anything except sex and money will also see the door quite soon. IMHO, guys don't see women just to have sex; they see them to get along with them.

I rated this as a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the most realistic stories on here

It's a very sad life and thwe's little hope for her until her husband passes away or she does. It's to bad there are no places in this country for her to get all the help she needs. I know it's a very sd hard like I have a freind who has a similar problem and no she didn't become a hooker! But her life is work work work all the time, no weekend no vacations no days off, only work etc Graet story and writen very well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good but sad

A very good story. I think part 1 and 2 could have been combined into one story.

tsudhir2000tsudhir2000over 18 years ago
Not my sort but loved it

A sad story of a womans struggle but a positive thought involved, a fight for survival and dedication towards your loved once. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad Story of Determination, Will, Loyalty

Continuation of an erotic but sad story of a wife trying to keep her husband and marriage against overwhelming odds, and a husband determined to continue struggling, almost without hope. Is there a conclusion, preferably a happy one? That would be heartwarming. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The gal did good

As well as a woman can do when married to a man with the mind of a teenager. He should have been killed outright and the woman might have hurt for a time but she would get over it.

How can any man let himself be like he is and be a burden on a woman dumb enough to love him. He should take poison or something and just go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truth...Hurts

The Truth. It is Immutable, and without caring as to whom it is that is hurt by it's very nature. A "working wife" is not in it for the sex. Sex is cheap when you get down to it. A "working wife" is in it for the money. And this one wife had but one over-riding need; to take care of her crippled husband.

Many wives and single mothers take care of their families this way, every day in this country. And that is a damned shame, but it is allowed by business interests to occur each and every day in the name of the all-mighty "Bottom Line".

The next time anyone tells you "Nothing personal; it's only business", Clout them. Hard. And then tell them to wake the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What I Hated Was The Truth Of This Situation

Whenever anyone asks you "Is that supposed to be my problem?" (ie:Am I my Brother's Keeper oh God?) You say YES!!! And help them no matter what. I actually know someone who is in this situation right now! And she wants to kill herself. So does her husband. All he types out on his screen is "Kill me" over and over again.

He knows that it was a "personal friend" who convinced his lovely wife, Charlotte into this evil way of death. And what I cannot decide is "Do I help him in killing himself, or do I have to do it myself?". Reality is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Reading.

I have no skill in putting words togther, so all I want to

say is these two stories made fine sensible reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can understand the emotions and the story

I dont care for the actions. With diseases, STDs, and HIV/AIDS there the medical risk are to high. The number of working girls that wind up dead either by physical violence or drugs is way to high. It pays well but for most of the girls the time on the job is relatively short and the cash does no good when you are dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

She is sexier to us because we care. We want to fall for someone that is vulnerable so we can rescue them. We want to be her "Carl". You are a wonderful writer. You've inspired a lot of people to respond. Thanks.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Your writing is very good,,,,

however what you do to the men in your stories is truly something I absolutly hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

nibbling the limp one, his cornhole took the stiff one, betrayed!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
She failed to learn -

The best sign of stupidity is the inability or failure to learn when the education is presented in a reasonable fashion -

She now knew she had other skills of value - she now knew she could work gainfully without recrimination - get benefits - make a living - while Dan got better - what does she expect him to do as he improves ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he gets well and divorces her

she had other skills and chose to be a slut.

she broke her marriage vows and wasnt there for better or worse.

hope she catches aids and spreads it to them all and he husband gets well and finds a faithful woman.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Fuck all you critics, people will do anything if desperate...

I remember in the middle sixties when I owned and operated my own cab in Little Rock. I had several instances of picking up working girls, driving them to a hotel at all hours. The fare was 75 cents, they always gave me a dollar. They mostly got $20 for a date, had to give the bellboy 40% then the cab fare coming and going was $2. They mostly lived in what looked like half a shotgun house and those with children had to leave them alone during the 45 minutes they were gone. Imagine, $10 net (usually) with an occasional tip. I had empathy for them. We are talking about poor people, minimum wage was less than $4 an hour, I think. If they worked somewhere for that and had to pay for a babysitter out of that it was rough. It was a hard life, no husband around to help. Who knows what their history was? Put yourself in their shoes before you are too quick to condemn and criticize. It was a hard life making a living with a cab in those times, armed robbery attempts happened, people vomiting and pissing in your cab happened several times a week. So, I felt sorry for the working girls, especially the lower class ones struggling to raise kids and just get by. The younger and prettier ones made out better but they didn't get rich, either. I hope that you critics never get into that position. Have a good life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i agree with bfreetorun

unless you know the circumstances, you know nothing. and all your self righteous proclamations are irrelevant. i dated a high priced call girl for several years, i got for free what others paid thousands for. i'd marry her even today... problem was assholes like the ones that comment here had made her feel like she could never be worthy. fuck you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Real

I sometimes wonder why some, antagonistic, belligerent, condescending and arrogant Anon's, I'm not one - seem to read stories only to criticize, condemn and BTB?

I thought this story was very well illustrated, paralleled real life possibilities and could easily be factual.

For those who scorn her - Idiots!

She could have walked away, all she had was a vegetable and no menial or secretarial job would ever keep them in a home. I give her credit, she would do whatever to take care of the man she loved.

So, she had orgasms occasionally. Damnit, she is human and sure as hell should be able to get some pleasure in life.

BTB Anon, she didn't get a street pimp to take care of her. She took a chance on an ad and got lucky with Carl.

Good story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this became a very tender moving story

at the end of the day she did what she had to do to make money in order for her and her husband to survive...I well remember a conversation one day with friends and the question arose what would the women do if they lost their jobs and the husband di also...the reply was....I have a cunt between my legs and will use it.....so this it what she has had to do at least she has one guy to protect her and look after her and provide her with rich business clients......hell good whores can make a 1000 and more in a week....when needs arise you do what has to be done....at least she has some dignity left by working in the ffice as well as being a whore....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

For what it is, brilliant. Deeply emotional, authentic. A glimpse into the thoughts of someone enduring a very difficult situation. Of course, there could be much more here if continued. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story.

I felt really sorry for this woman and what she had to do.To the arseholes that knock this kind of story,there is a phrase that says "let he who is without sin,cast the first stone".CRW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sad

An unfortunate realism of our times, well written, my heart goes out to the main characters and all the other unfortunate soles like them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story No shame in being in her shoes, except maybe for not telling hubby?

Prostitution is hard work, and more honest than the way some individuals and companies ply their "professions".

Literally, a " Tough row to Ho(e)"

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

Just can't buy all these stories where the "desperate" woman's only recourse is prostitution .

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Well the poor sap doesn’t even have the ability to divorce the whore. We all see injustice every day can’t we have a little retribution in the fantasy world of Literotica.

Turns out she’s happy with her lifestyle but hubby doesn’t get a choice, sucks to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is sad when a woman has to do this as a final remedy to keep the man she loves with all her heart! It is Dan’s luck that she remained with him through this tough times compromising on her ideals her self respect and her body to keep him alive! Hats off to this lady…For the cartoon who wanted retribution for Dan against Dana…I say please ! Let him divorce her…what then? Any other lady ( or maybe the commentator) would like to take care of Dan? Easy to comment sitting on ur hee belly with a six pack next to u…!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Crying because life sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well written and rather sad little tale of surviving the best you can.

LA

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

I'm so happy to live in a country with a good government social safety net. Women and men! (always conveniently ignored by feminists) should never have to sell their body to make ends meet.

This could never happen in Me, Me, Me America. Example, all the bitching when a president wanted to give all affordable healthcare.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good but very depressing.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

She was doing what she could with what she had and I can't fault her for what she had to do .......

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Working Girl Previous Part
Working Girl Series Info