All Comments on 'Working Holiday Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
ok

not saying this is a bad story, it was just hard to follow the slang terms, even though you said what they were at the end of the story, I would have put them at the start of this story, but hey that is just my opinion

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Winner

This looks like it's going to be really good. Can't wait for more! Thanks for letting us know the slang terms are on page two. Made it really easy to look them over so I didn't get lost. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ugh

Worthless! There's nothing real in this.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 7 years ago
Totally bonza

Loved this, took me a few minutes to adjust to the accent, but seeing as one of my closest friends is a Sheila from NSW it wasn't much of a challenge.

Looking forward to reading the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Loved this story. Very enjoyable read, I can't wait till next chapter comes out. Keep up the great writing. Love all your stories.

SexymaxSexymaxalmost 7 years ago
Totally Awesome

As an Aussie, originally from Sydney, but now in Melbourne, I understood the whole lot of this story.

I loved it and am so looking forward to more chapters.

Thanks,

Aussie Sheila.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, Shaima, for 'Learn Yerself Aussie'---I've picked up one or two of those over the years but others were new to me. Loved 'tall streak of pelican shit' (at six foot, would I qualify or am I a bit on the short side?). Looks like another potential winner here. As usual, your characters are so real that you can practically hear them breathing. Good work as always.

RetroFanRetroFanover 6 years ago
Very Good

As an Australian, I really liked your story and hope it continues. Stories set in Australia are quite rare on Literotica or not tagged properly which makes them hard to find. I have also written Australian stories set in Sydney, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane and the Gold Coast, but sometimes find that overseas readers don't 'get' Australia and Australians. I also most frequently write in a past setting as you have done (hence the user name RetroFan) and I love the 1980s setting here. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter.

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
You got me hooked.

Looking forward to the next part. πŸ˜€πŸ™

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Damn this is interesting. It starting out like a drama/mystery and I'm loving it. Like the main character Kay, I think I know where this is going with the ass hole Mick. So later, I'm on to chapter 2

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 6 years ago
Great story

This is such a well written crime story. Well done

RegretsRegretsabout 4 years ago
A cough, a wheeze, and the whole man lives

Gripping story telling. The characterisation is just first class and the mystery in waiting will obviously be perilous to investigate. If Mick can’t get hard for women maybe he can for men? The town would seem to be a hotbed for queering....nothing wrong with that. The writer should do a screenplay, or write a book.

A cough, a wheeze.....that was said about the writer Walter Greenwood. It sprang from my memory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous