Working Late - A New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched, the bald chick was flexing and twisting in obvious delight with the older woman, now almost covering the nude body of the bald chick with her own. The bald chick's screams and howls were now muffled by the pussy and ass of the older woman, both their faces totally blocked from view as they devoured each other.

He could feel the tremors in himself, he knew he should stop, he knew he was risking everything if he was discovered. Despite this he forced himself to keep his eyes on the two of them, knowing they both must be just about ready.

---

I couldn't hold on anymore, Karin's tongue was deep inside me, and her body was pushing me hard into the carpet, I had tried so hard to walk that fine edge, but my body screamed and then I came. My thighs squeezed together almost pinning Karin, I felt myself squirting, I stopped eating Karin and let my head arch back and I came and came. The colors in my head went from an explosion of white and yellows to black, drenched in sweat I lay back, my heart racing.

----

I knew Madison was almost there, despite her tongue lashing at my pussy, I focused everything I had on making her cum, I penetrated inside her little box with my tongue, stretching myself to go deeper, my hands and fingers caressing whatever of her I could reach. She was moving and squirming so much that I was having trouble keeping myself in place.

---

He could feel it, that stiffening, his hips both rigid and flexing at the same time, and then that relief, he saw it splash onto the glass, he didn't care, despite trying to be stealthy, the groan and the word "Fuck" was out of his mouth before he could stop it.

He didn't care.

The bald chick came, and she came hard, he heard her scream, he saw the force of the orgasm, and he watched her squirt cum all over her partner. If they heard him, they never noticed, too caught up in their own pleasure.

He had been watching them for what seemed like days, but as he began to relax again, he realized it had been maybe an hour, a quick glance at his phone startled him, it had been almost two hours, and there were four texts from Will.

He read the first, which was the same as the last, "Philly, where the fuck are you?!"

On one hand, he was relieved because Will never came to check on him, and as he hurriedly tried to stuff his semi-hard and dripping cock back into his pants, he was really pissed because he sensed these two women weren't quite done yet. Then he realized he had used his phone and glancing up, he saw the older woman turning and looking towards the window where he stood.

He knew she could see the light; he didn't think she could see him.

"Shit, shit, shit," he said as he shoved the phone into his pants and backed away from the window.

---

Karin, smiled and closed her eyes as Madison, recovering, began to lick her pussy again.

"Somebody got a show," she said quietly.

"What's that?" Madison said with her eyes still closed.

Karin shifted around again, careful of where she pushed against Madison.

Both of them were covered in moisture, sweat, and their juices, she turned and kissed Madison, tasting everything, inhaling the scent.

Madison motioned her to move up, and Karin didn't understand, but Madison knew they weren't done just yet.

Karin's body was covered in sweat and a mixture of hers and Madison's juices, her hair was matted, and her makeup was almost gone. Madison smiled and gestured for her to turn and face the big salon mirror. Karin didn't know what to expect but turned and placed her hands on the countertop for support.

Madison was almost completely gone from view, confused for a second, realization came with the touch. With two sets of fingers and the unmistakable feeling of a tongue, it was Karin's turn to moan.

Few of her lovers and almost none of the men would even consider this. Madison's fingers lightly traced circles and other shapes on the backs of her legs, on her cheeks, and along the so-sensitive pathway from her now swollen and red pussy to her small little rosebud.

Karin's muscles tensed and Madison used one set of fingers to softly massage her pussy. She inhaled at the feeling and moaned even louder as Madison's tongue found and rimmed her back door. Just before Madison came Karin had been close, what she had done for Madison had been enough, she wasn't even disappointed, the night had been like nothing she had even contemplated ever happening. Now those feelings were reignited and the feeling of Madison's tongue and fingers only multiplied those earlier highs.

Karin pushed her hips back, but Madison never wavered, Karin's knees wobbled but held, Madison seemed to have 1000 fingers and all were intent on the same purpose. Half of them were everywhere in her pussy and all around it, the others turned whatever they could reach into an erogenous zones. Everything stopped for Karin, she felt like she could sense every one of Madison's fingers and tongue individually, and then she exploded and her world went totally black.

Little more than ten minutes later, Karin lay beside Madison, her own orgasm energizing her, both of them thinking about everything that had happened, both of their fingers and hands exploring everywhere.

What now? Karin finally asked after what seemed like hours.

"Come with me to my hotel room, I want you to spend the night with me."

"Okay, let's get dressed and I'll call a cab."

"I have a better idea, don't get dressed," and Madison sat up and pulled on her small purse which had been hanging on the chair.

"What are you going to do?" Karin looked at me, still naked, my poor little boobs covered in hickies.

"I'm going to call, I know someone," and I held up a finger to Karin for a second as the dispatcher asked me a couple of questions.

I answered them and then asked one of my own.

"Is Brooke still working?"

I smiled for a minute.

"Who's Brooke?" Karin asked.

A friend who drives a cab.

Is she still working?

I'll be her final fare for the night, she gets off in about 20 minutes.

"I'll bet she will," Karin smiled and kissed me, I could taste me on her lips and I ran my hands over her body.

"She'll be here in a few minutes, let's surprise her."