All Comments on 'Working with Models'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovely story, great slow burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

This was a wonderful story. The more I read the more I couldn’t wait to read more! Sometimes longer stories aren’t worth it, but this one totally was! Thanks and I hope you write more!

Dave. df1921s@yahoo.com

JonTorLangJonTorLangover 3 years ago
Kilt it!

Now we know what’s under the kilt! A good buildup and ending. Only one typo - a duplicate phrase. Looking forward to more writing.

jlk925jlk925over 3 years ago
Top Ten

Well written and with great taste. So innocent yet highly erotic!!

QuinceQuinceabout 3 years ago
This is lovely!

A premise that's creditable and erotic. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fellow Kiwi

Great read, along with your other stories.

Thanks for writing them. Look forward to some more in the future.

From a fellow Kiwi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fellow Kiwi

Forgot to say, great username. Had a bit of a laugh when I saw it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story except for one thing, I lost my erection at the mention of the All Blacks. Maybe I should be playing for the Wallabies because that is how they react whenever they play the ABs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the slow build-up.

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinabout 3 years ago

The pacing was bang-on. I liked the slow, methodical crescendo. Very well done!

AndersontAndersontalmost 3 years ago

Such a great story. I wish it could have gone on for another fifteen pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent ! Perfect use of the English language, without any crudity. Obviously the author is knowledgeable about photography and the clothing industry, which made the story much more credible.

Plus,his interaction between the two main characters, was entirely believable.

Possibly one of the best that I've ever read.

Well done 👍

ActingupActingupalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful writing, just like your other stories. I came here for Nude Day, and stayed for the romance and character development!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Slow build up to an erotic ending.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Slow build up to an erotic ending.

Ghoti007Ghoti007over 1 year ago

Great story! I think, however, that you shouldn't say "The End". In my opinion, it rather bluntly distracts me at a time when I'm lost in thoughts about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A perfect story. Great character development.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

Rereading all your, 5⭐️, works 👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...