All Comments on 'Working with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 12 years ago
Nice!

What a lucky bastard he is! Or more appropriately, what a lucky motherfucker he is! Wish I was him!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Way hot!

Five Stars! What else need I say?

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightover 12 years ago
Another great story

Simply said you do maginificent stories of mother-son incest. Keep up the great work, Ahab.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
mother knows best

hott story, great build up and awesome payoff. to top it off, my name is john!

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

As always a wonderful job and always a perfect 5 in my book, Thank You for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect, as usual

I've run out of superlatives. Don't know how you maintain such a high level of quality, just really glad you do! Thanks for sharing your prodigious talents with us.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Astounding

This is one of the most intensely erotic stories I have EVER read. Unbelievably erotic. Loved the whole thing and hated to see it end.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Work

Another great piece from one of the best here on Literotica, you never fail to amaze me. I have even mentioned your name to some of the new young writers as one to learn from ( by reading your great stories of course). Thanks again and keep writing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Not bad at all. Not one of your best pieces, to be honest, but a fun read while waiting for one of your slow build up epics or longer stories (I prefer those kind of stories). John ended up one lucky dude, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Great Story

I especially like the inspiration for it. The type of woman you describe is common in the ranks of drug reps that visit doctor’s offices. I will look at them differently from now on.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
We have a winner!

It's believable, hot, and fun! I can't ask for more, except for another chapter. Road Warriors, the Sexquel!

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
Once Again

Scribe you have once again provided us unworthy readers an example of quality writing and storytelling. Please, please keep up the good work and maybe a sequel or two.

Also, anytime you feel inclined to write more in the I-Room series or Red House series I'm sure no one would be offended. Just saying.

5/5

BiskitBiskitover 12 years ago
Hit over the head

Sorry, just could not get by MOM. I feel like I have been hit over the head with a MOM club. Mom this, mom that. Just way over the top with the use of the word. Use a little creativity please. Wish I could add more, wish I liked it. If only Mom was mother....just once.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Nicely done

The characters were well developed and the storyline was very good.

The story caused me to have sympathy for John and I wanted him to have his mother sexually, which was the intent of the story.

I'd say that the storyline worked for me, as far as becoming involved with the characters.

Thanks for the good read.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 12 years ago
Buxom and petite mom!

A good, if not great, entry for your fans. We all wait for the next Ahab story with great anticipation. It is like ancient history when fans waited for the next Beatles or Rolling Stones record to come out. Personally, I like the description of a buxom, but petite, mom. And a bitch at that! The references to her getting fucked doggy style also was hot. I think that a lot of guys resent the fact that other guys might be fucking their hot moms, while the moms are off limits to their lusting sons. The story sort of jabbed at that. Good for you, Ahab!

MadBrownMadBrownover 12 years ago
DESCRIPTIVE POWERS UNSURPASSED

I don't usually like mother and son liaisons but your buildup and your descriptions made the story real and so very very hot. Great job!

Just a gentle suggestion: Try not to overuse some of your terminology such as

"fucksweat"; good word but. . .

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 12 years ago
Allways worth reading

'Scribe - once again you prove why you are one of my favorite authors on the site. Everything flows nicely at a good pace and the characters are developed with economy of effort, but still engage the reader very effectively. The liaison between Celeste and John is nicely done - a good balance of steam and affection. I don't think I'll be looking at Sales Reps in the same way from now on...

Thanks very much for a worthy addition to you canon. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Haven't finished the story yet and I already popped

Good work!!!

A_17A_17over 12 years ago
Fuc yeah!

If dat was my mom same thang wuld happen

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Un-effing Believable

Five of Five. Enough said. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Great story

I like your story, the son's switch of mind is believable and the sex scenes are hot. The only one thing is not sure the son will be affected so much that literally messed up work before he had sex with his mom. Most of us no matte how obsessed we are with someone or something we normally would be able to pull ourselves together enough for a big presentation.

Anyhow it is only a very minor point and it takes the relationship to the next step. Overall it is very enjoyable and I voted you for 5 stars.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 12 years ago
Better than most, but not your best work

This was definitely a decent story, but not as good as some of your other works. I love your mother and son incest stories though so please keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Way!

Most of your stories are very good, but this one turned me around after the first page, and I skipped to the end to add a comment. First, what kind of mother is this that screws a "different man" every night without protection (realism) and it's alright with her son. Secondly, the conception of all the various sperm that's been there is repugnant. Even a prostitute demands or supply a condom when there's that much weekly action. So the bottom line is that this mother is a class way, way below the lowest of the streetwalkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
son

my son will be home from college next week and i have seen his hard cock jerking of and it has to be at least nine inches, our story i kn ow i will have that cock in my pussy, which is wet thinking about your cunt and his big cock. thanks for the story and making me know i can finally suck and fuck my son

A_17A_17over 12 years ago
fuck yes

came halfway through. same thing i think when i see office women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, so ya phoned this one in

I got hooked in by the idea it was based on a real couple but, like someone else has already said, the mother in this one is like some nasty crack whore and her son's no better for eating her cooze the day after watching her take some random dude's splooge up her hole. Yuck!

Nothing else about their behavior seemed real apart from when she called him out on his working-time screw-ups. That bit of dialog was sharp.

Not every mother/son tale needs to be all flowery romance but this pair are too nasty to work any erotic magic. In any case, all the sex descriptions became just repetitive versions of those you used earlier. This one is like you wrote it "to order" on a commission basis using a template. Still better than a lot of others but you can be so much better.

thegoodlife86802thegoodlife86802about 12 years ago
Wow

This story is great I came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story, as always...

...from this highly talented writer, and just consider some of the comments! I deeply admire the mother who wrote "son" so much, and envy her boy who'll soon be home from college. Hey, pal, have you got a big surprise waiting for you! Mom has gotten a real good look at your fat 9-incher, and she's wild to have you stuff it up her cunt. You've got a big grin on your face already, right? You've been itching to shove your stiff dick up your mother's twat for years. Way to go, buddy! Give your mom some real fierce fucks for all of us! To the lady: ma'am, you're going to be doing your boy the best favor any loving mother ever can. You're spreading your legs wide for your boy's big stiff prick and welcoming him up the same cunt he came out of, to pound his own damn birth canal and blow his young balls up where he was once a baby! It's every son's dream, and you and your boy will be sharing motherfucking bliss for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hotty74894

when I was working in my previous company, one aunt was staying next to my flat. She was 10 years senior to me, but was short and sexy. As I can't look her in a sexy way, I used to talk to her in a friendly way.

Few months later, she was very friendly with me and offered food when I was in the night shift. One more aunt2 came near to our flat and she was even more sexy. Aunt1 does not like me talking to Aunt 2 and told me that she was not good in behavior. I just agreed to her, but spoke to Aunt1 sometimes. One day, she again reported about aunt2, I told her that I just want be happy with her and aunt2 and nothing else.

She mistaken me and thought that I wanted to talk to the aunt who satisfies me. Then, she called me and started to cry saying that if she had to satisfy me, I should not talk to aunt2. I was shocked to hear that, but told that it was not required.

Next time when I met her, I asked her what was the reason she spoke to me like that. She replied that I should not be a victim of a prostitute and she was meaning aunt2. As per me, aunt2 was not like that, but I didn't argue with her. Then, she told that a girl doesn't allow other girl to talk and have sex with her beloved boyfriend. Hence, she wanted me to be clean and promise her that I wont talk or go to aunt2's house. I promised her.

As I can't just have sex with her, I thought to make her crazy about my dick.One day, when she came to my house, I didn't wear my underwear, but put just my shots. When I was talking to her, my dick was calling me to shake her. I wanted to show her some gift which was on a shelf and stood on a stool and trying to take that gift facing her so that she can notice me erected penis. She noticed my erected penis, but didn't say or react to that. Next day, I noticed that she came to my house by putting lipstick and applied shampoo to impress me. I noticed this and told that she was very beautiful in that. As she was smiling, I started to touch her lips and face and started to kiss her on face. As she simply closed her eyes, I decided to give a lip kiss and sucked her lip for 2 mins atleast. She was standing as though she was unconscious. Then, I put my hands on her back butts and squeezed her buts and thighs without stopping to suck her lips. I kissed all over her face and there was no area left without licking.

Next day, she told me that while kissing, I had touched her private parts on the previous day. I told her that I was not aware what I was doing at that time as I was in a very sexy mood. On that day, I started to squeeze her boobs and cunts while sucking her lips. Then, I slowly took her to my bed and started to kiss her stomach and licked all over her stomach. She was enjoying my pulling my hair with her hands.Then, I went to her boobs and started to lick it. Although she didn't allow it initially, I made her to allow it by licking the bottom area like crazy. On one stage, she just removed her bra herself and kept my lips on it and told me to eat it.

I started to bite the boobs around the small nipples and squeezing it simultaneously. As she was enjoying it as though I fucked her hardly, I started to lick her neck as well. She was not able to control the pleasure and tried to stop her doing it. As I got to know this. I locked her hands and started to lick her next and ears like crazy. As she was not able to control tghe pleasure, she begged me not to do there and lick somewhere. I showed some mercy and again went to her stomach portion started to bite her stomach and hip area. She was enjoying to the max and her hands were as though she wanted to break me into 2 parts. Then, I started to kiss her abdomen area and kissed her on her mons pubis area.

All these time, I didn't remove her skirt and was kissing on it. While she was enjoying, I slowly loosen the thread of her skirt and pulled it. When she got to know about, she begged me not to fuck her as she wanted only her husband to do it. I told that i wont fuck, but just kiss her clitoris area.Then, I removed her skirt completely and it was my first day i had seen a girl naked and it was clean shaved. I started to kiss her thighs and licked her legs completely from bottom to top and the aroma of her clitoris was good. I kissed her clitoris and she reacted to my kiss. Then, I wide open her legs and started to do some research on that area as it was the first day I was looking a girl's pussy.

I started to lick the labia area on both sides and making circles about that area, and I noticed that drops of ejaculation fluid was coming from her vagina. I sucked it by inserting my tongue and fucked her using my tongue itself and licked her clitoris as well. When she attained her climax, she was crying and requested me to stop it. I locked her hands using my hands and keep on fucking her using my tongue and suddenly I noticed her aftershocks and she was breathing like a asthma patient. She was not even lift her hands or move her legs. By nature, saliva comes a lot in my mouth and after fucking her like crazy, my face was full of saliva. I hugged her by lying on her and she started to sleep with me without any cloths.

Next day, I wanted to do something new and asked her to kiss my dick, but she denied saying she had never sucked her husband's dick as well. Hence, I decided to make her to taste my dick when she would be enjoying the pleasure and made her to suck as well. From that day, she started to suck my dick for some time and told me that my dick was straight and long, but her husband's dick was very thick, black and short. She used to shake it and eating my simen balls completely inside her mouth. She told me that the head portion of my dick is very beautiful and tried to insert her tongue inside the hole of the head. On that day, I made her to taste my simen. After that day, she was afraid sucking my dick as she didn't like the taste of the siemen as she was a vegetarian. Hence, it was agreed that I have to inform her when I am about to cum and she was taking every drop of my simen and keeps it empty always.

One day, she was ready to insert my dick inside her vagina and told me that she wanted to check the pleasure if I insert my dick inside her hold. I applied some oil on my dick so that the penetration would be easy for me and inserted my dick deep inside her vagina. Her face and eyes were in a surprising mood and she was saying ahhhhh opening her mouth wide open. Then, I started to shake my dick inside her vagina for 15 mins before cumming. When I used to feel like to cum, she used to watch it as though she was watching the climax in a movie. One day, she told me by laughing that she had never enjoyed her husband's dick for 10 yeas, but enjoyed my dick like anything and wanted to die in front of me while fucking.

Then, I decided to increase the time from 15 mins to 30 mins while fucking her. When I told her about my plan, she was laughing and started to calculate the time with me. One day, I was in a good mood and licked her upto her climax before starting to fuck her. Although she didn't agree, I locked her hands and legs and fucked her very hard. Suddenly she reached her climax max and told me she wanted some water. When, I went to bring some water, I was shocked to see her unconscious. I was thinking that if she dies, I would be in jail for rape case. I pour water on her face and she got up slowly. From that day onwards, I decided to lick or fuck for some time and leave her early. We enjoyed like this for about 4 years before I got married and escaped from that flat when she was gone for vacation for 30 days to UP. It was a nice experience before marriage and I am happy as I tried a family lady rather than going to a prostitute like she said. Now, I am married, and enjoying the pleasure from my wife while fucking like I enjoyed my favorite aunt, but my wife had never sucked my dick as she is well educated and does not like to suck my dick. However, I don't mind as I had enjoyed that pleasure from my favorite aunt before marriage itself. I am blessed with a baby boy and now I am not in any relation. Girls! give this pleasure to your secret boyfriend as well and make him the luckiest.

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 11 years ago
Nice Guy Ahab!

I can see a rash of fires starting where

ever people are reading Ahab's stories!

Damn that was hot and SO erotic. I see a

new notice on computers, This computer

has been rated,"Ahab proof." His HOT and

EROTIC stories will not damage this computer.

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 11 years ago
What in HELL?

Damn good story Ahab! I really think

it is HOT and erotic. Once again you

have come up with a winner.

I just can't figure out this HOTTY 74894

person. This comment board IS meant

to be used for comments about YOUR story,

not for this PUTZ to illegedly write a story

if that is what he wants to call it, And since

when does a woman have more than one

cunt? HOTTY says there's more than one.

If he really thinks that, I doubt he has any aunts

that would want to mess around with him.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I think it's a good plausible story. I think any son would be dazed after witnessing something like that. Celeste reminds me of a woman I knew years ago.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Working With Mom

An excellent presentation; the theme is somewhat different, thus allowing almost and total physical presence of each other practically non-stop, 24/7. It's rare a couple as sexually active as these two fuck-addicts are, to be so compatible without work and/or social life being affected in some negative way.

The mother being a whore most of her adult life, at least since her divorse, had me torn as to them even having a deeper relationship. Her previous social, sexual and whoring life style I would have a difficult time accepting, I think I would have let her know I knew of her sexual and whoring transgressions, offered my resignation and gone my own way. The hurt of my mother's ways would have made my feelings for her to blow the fucking grey matter out of my head through my eyeballs, ears, nose and mouth.

The story moved along apace, visually satisfying which aided in the reception of the words of the story engulfed through all my senses. A nice thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOGWASH

IN A REAL WORLD HE WOULD HAVE BLEW A GASKET, WENT IN KICKED THAT LIL BASTARD OUT THE DOOR, TOLD HIS SLUTTY MOM WHERE TO STCK HER JOB AND LEFT. YOU MADE HIM INTO A WHIMPY LIL SHIT. HATED THE WHOLE THING.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Fucking Mommy

Many young males think of fucking their mothers. Isn't it the Oedipus Complex thing?

In his story I could have used a little more on her lingerie. Did she wear a girdle or garter belt? Did she wear stockings? He made one mention of her black corest and that was all. What women has 32DD breasts? They would weigh her down they would be so heavy.

When I was a teen, I probably could have fucked my mother. She was an alcolholic and was being fucked by a couple of beer drinking buddies a couple of afternoons a week. I saw my mothers heavily hair covered belly and cunt and helped her get to her chamberpot to piss many times. She was often so drunk she could hardly walk, so I had to help her or she would have pissed in her chair. She let herself go and stopped caring how she looked. Beer was her demon.Some days she never got out of her nightgown. Other days she put on stockings and a garter belt and a dress. You never knew the mood swings she would encounter. Alcoholics are like that. I neveer fucked her although I could have on numerous times.

This story had little prelude leading up to John fucking his mother. Just that she needed men's cocks and brought home a bevy of lovers.

Still, it was a good story.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

ive read this one before and its pretty hot keep up the good writing

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Too Rushed

I've read a number of your stories, and while I generally enjoy all of them, this is one that I have to say is slightly disappointing. For one, it felt too rushed and there was not enough descriptiveness, especially in the sex scenes. Also, I was disappointed in your depiction of the son, and how you wound up bringing him and the mom together. I've noticed that most, if not all of your stories, the son tends not be very experienced or an outright virgin. However, in this story you initially did something different in depicting the son as having had little to no problems getting laid in high school, college, and even after working with his Mom.

You could've played on that and used it to draw the Mom in by perhaps having her listen in on him having sex with a female companion. Instead, you appeared to have deviated from the son's own past sexual prowess halfway through the story, and had him suddenly striking out every time he went prowling for sex. That I felt was very disappointing, and an angle you might want to consider in the future, as there are VERY few stories here on the site that depict a sexually experienced son in such a manner.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I think

she left the door ajar on purpose

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going

Great story,add some men into this,some of yours an her fantsies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mommy

I loved it I wish I was the mom for a while.So I could suck his 9inch cock.Me and my wife were both reading the story..And said wouldn't be nice to suck his cock.WE BOTH WOULD LOVE TO. PLUS ALL THE JUICES FLOWING OUT OF HER PUSSY AND ALL THE CUM FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE PLUS HER SON'S CUM THAT PUSSY WOULD TASTE SO GOOD.PLUS I would lick her ass so good I would stick my tounge as far as I could in her ass Then when she suck me off I would tell her to keep a mouth full of cum in it and when we kissed we could move it around in our mouths and I would swallow it.

A_17A_17over 8 years ago
roc hard

holy shit I ain't read this in a min and came like a fucking gysher. boi if this was me I wouldn't need any inspiration from brian!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

read a lot of your stories and loved them write more

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
The majority of idiots!!!

GET A DEGREE IN NOTHING! LOL!!! get a job bitch, maybe mcdonalds with your useless degree. there is ZERO excuse for extremely stupid. but, but, but it's an education IN WHAT DUMB ASS? EXPERT IN STUPID??? I Laugh my ass off every day, hell HARVARD idiots GRADS CAN NOT EVEN name their senator or who is the vice president of the USA. SO let me get this, your smart because you are a harvard grad, ok would it be ok if I ask you a few questions about the founding of america and the constition? Surely you know it, you keep saying free speech 1st ammendment. I agree what do the rest of the bill of rights say HARVARD GRAD SAY???

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

a nice erotic story to wake up and read.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Hot

Too bad this was just a story and not true. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY GOOD ,THE BEST THING ON HERE IN A WHILE!!! GOT ME HORNY AS HELL!!!

EXTREMLEY HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No sale here

The mom was to much of a controlling cunt to be likable. Everything was about what she wanted, and fuck everyone else. Like everyone and everything else in her life, her son was just another tool, a stepping stone to what she wanted. There is no love in her, just need. John had one bad day at work, and she totally lost it. Being hot and sexy doesn't cut it, when you are a shitty person.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Another story where the son have to get sloppy seconds

Another story where the son have get the leftovers from Mom exploits after he had to watch another guy his age get his prize first. That whore of a mother would have to suffer the knowledge that I know but she will never have me to...

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hot

Well that was certainly very hot. I do sometimes wonder about mother's bringing men home for sex while their children are still young and impressionable, just seems an odd thing to do.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

The mother was nothing but a Sleazy Sloppy Slut. The only thing she loved was anyone’s dick. Fuck me dead, there’s no fucking way I’d throw my dick into her if she was my mother…Yuck.. Still I gave your story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first page sucked. Didn't need to get any further. Boy toy crap all over again. Literotica authors are just boy toy wannabes, apparently. Sad commentary, but truth.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Really need an editor to go through the story. Didn't get past the first page because of so many typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore of Babylon. The son got the ultimate prize of leftover goods... 1 🌟 from me...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/13/2022) You know what? Screw the typos, and SCREW the JACK ASS anon trolls and their mini dick issues! This was an enjoyable read. Deserving five stars. Idiots gotta hate.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiover 1 year ago

Szépen megírt történet. Teljesen elfogadom, hogy valós eseményen alapulhat, csak örvendeni tudok ha valakinek megadatik ez az élmény. Sajnos nekem már csak a nosztalgia marad. Visszaemlékezve sajnálom, hogy ifjú koromban nem próbálkoztam édesanyámnál, de sajnos 33 éve eltávozott. Egyszer álmodtam vele jó pár éve és akkor szeretkeztünk.

Köszönöm a lehetőséget, hogy olvashattam az írásod. Még más írásod is el fogom olvasni és véleményezni.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
The incest/tabboo section

Has gone to shit since the creampie eating zero self esteem cucks invaded it. They're an infestation slowly devouring Literotica and they won't stop until they drag the whole site down into the cesspool with them, like they did for every other category here. They won't be happy until they chase off everyone that doesn't share their self loathing, man hating agenda.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was wishing more hesitation, slow seduction and not the other way around. Mom was shown as a nymphomaniac who never said No to anyone ever. She got just another dick in the form of her son. And then says that she won't let him go ever, means she will going to steal away all of his youth and future life. That's not what incestual love is all about. It's about strong desire lingering for years, small incidents leading to sex once and for all. Then letting eachother go. Son needs to start his own life and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a note to the author- sluts, whores, cucks don't make good incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

"If" that story was true, you are lucky AND I'm jealous as hell!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. In fiction, as in real life, so many missed signals and lost opportunities due to a lack of communication. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, how many years were lost due to the fear of open communication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous