All Comments on 'Workout'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jfh55jfh55over 8 years ago
Awsome Story

Really like this story and can't wait for more from you.

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
Me too

I'd give anything to have a nice hard black cock like that right now in my mouth and after I was finished I'd want to have it hard to take my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I too love Big Black COCK. I like the touch, the taste and the feel as it glides in and out of my mouth over my tongue and lips. I crave black cum and it's delicious flavor as it coats my mouth and tongue. I go wild as it stretches my ass hole and powers deeply into my body. I love to carry the nectar of my God for as long as I can inside myself.

Your story makes me remember all this. Very nice story💋❤️

Thank you

Z924M

(On the boards)

sj_53sj_53over 8 years ago
Great!

Made me so hard. This would be the fulfillment of a huge fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot.

That was very hot. Had my cock dripping. I have sucked some big black cocks at the glory holes. I don`t have a big cock Im 7 inc cut and shaved. Love to feel big black lips sucking my cock to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot

almost came without touching myself reading your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a very similar experience. This BBC was 20 year my junior. He asked for a spot, and then later started to complement my physique. We need at his place. A shower and mutual blowjobs later, I ended up fucking this young mandingo!!!

justme2032justme2032over 8 years ago
BBC

I absolutely l8ve black cock and cum

albertrobertalbertrobertover 8 years ago
My first was black

Wow! Great story. My very first male to male experience was with a black fellow. Still have great dreams about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want it bad

Great story ! I've sucked a few long black men but have yet to get bred. I want him to be uncut and have a BBC that my fingers won't wrap around. I want him to punish my white ass and cum in me then make me suck him clean and hard so he can fuck me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I'm not a homo, but I like sucking cock..."

LOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You described what a lot of guys don't, the time when your ass relaxes after he has been inside you. This allows him to fuck you more easily and allows you to enjoy the fucking you are getting and with big cocks always makes my cock shoot my cum without being touched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a nice story. Two men fucking.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed how they got together. Thanks, xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I have met a lot of married men at the gym. Sometime I did them in the steam room or we went to my place. Married men are always hot and begging for it.

unknownmuseunknownmusealmost 5 years ago
Room mate

My room mate in the army was black and had a ten inch fat cock in a cold shower. He said the girls called him Phil the thrill. I have shot a lot of cum thinking about his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
talked me into it

I started reading and got caught up in it. I wish I had a black cock now. Way to go.

TheKinkyone87TheKinkyone87over 4 years ago
loved it

I need this in my life ,story has my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m married and love my wife. I also love black cock. My current black lover is also married. We went in halves on a RV and split lot rent. It’s our love shack. We meet up a couple time a week and make love. I love sucking him off and swallowing his cum. We keep the bathroom stocked with every thing we need for sex and can wash the sex smell off before we go home to our wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting harder and harder to resist the urge for my first BBC, I'm in Athens GA, pm me if you can offer the relief I'm seeking!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the story line, white guy wants black cock as always. I have had black cock, nothing more exciting than giving pleasure and being used by a strong black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous