All Comments on 'Workout Ch. 06'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
andytryitallnjandytryitallnjover 8 years ago
I LOVED this story

I wish I could give it 10 stars. I've read since the first installment and have just come to really identify with the desires and feelings of Don. Although the part 5 was definitely NOT my cup of tea, the fact that it set-up this tender and loving chapter 6 almost makes it worth while. I want a lover like Jim so badly and sat here reading fantasizing about taking him deeply and putting myself in Don's place. I'm in a nice hot bath with my lube and dildos imitating as best I could the pace and attitude of the story. Simply a masterful and emotional piece of storytelling.

Thank you,

Andy from NJ

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
wonder what comes next

The story has gotten better as you have gone through it. I am wondering where you are going to take it next. So glad to see Jim taking the responsibility for the mixup, and that there was not real damage done. (at least that we know of). It is good to talk about things with spouses or potential spouses. May we see it be all wrapped up in a little bow to have What's his name's wife be good with this situation as well. Can't remember the main characters name right now sorry. Looking forward to more of this great story.

ACLASSYLADY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDougsLair@DougsLair
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map64cc183656add5.97957292

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Workout Ch. 05 Previous Part
Workout Series Info