All Comments on 'Workouts'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I finally know how I feel about this story !

I think , I do anyway. So here goes I don't like it . Why ? Ahhhh , that question had me stumped for a couple hours . I read this & went shopping with some answers swirling on a backburner cerebrally speaking .

The author is a personal favorite of mine with one of the most diverse portfolios of stories to offer in Literotica. Anyone can guess the physical problems & recovery the narrator went thru was VERY personal. There was also MM's dry wit that ran throughout this story which leavened the seriousness of the stroke process.

Yet in end analysis although I enjoy MM & his eclectic mind. The narrator I'm this story was self absorbed . He dealt with nothing but his personal well being & his mate . He had no causes , no children that he was concerned with .

He stood for nothing & cared for nothing that wasn't related to his personal health , his next meal & piece of ass ( albeit from his wife who he treated well) . In summary, I wish MM had chosen a lead character who was as interesting as I imagine the author , himself, to be .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Balls.

The character, who's been around for years, is absolutely perfect. No causes, no concerns other than himself? Reread a few, my friend...MM (and his characters) care about the enviroment, about our idiot society, and many of the things that just don't make sense and handles it with a humor that points it out even more clearly. I love his stuff, and I particularly like this narrator.

Dan, I hope you are feeling better and can keep entertaining me while you make me think.

J in California

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INSTEAD OF WATCHING A SHOW

she was part of the cast. TK U MLJ LV NV

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years agoAuthor
Well, Lordslamdog..

Self absorbed? Yea, a person can get that way when all of a sudden the feelings inside are an awareness of being mortal. It is disconcerting to completely realize that life does not go on forever and the thought no longer is about it happening to someone else.. That is in the back of the mind, always, but when it is thrust into the forefront, things change.

Putting words down in a string is one way of letting off something, some might call it letting off steam, some might think it's emotions when the mood gets like it is about now with this old man.

So. This last piece is what came out of me, nothing really but words and life. I almost didn't bother to post it, getting the words out was enough for me. I was making me feel better, then I wanted to tell someone if that makes any sense?

I have to admit I kind of would have liked to see the rest of that show, though. And It might have been sexier to write something about Debra actually getting up there on that stage but no way in hell was she going to.

Yea, no way in hell would I have let her, either. We should have known what the deal was long before we got there, but we didn't. Just a bunch of old men and a private club putting on a sex show, great fun I guess. I would have liked to watch that, might as well admit it.

I am looking out the window this morning. The Sun is shining and I bet the fish are biting down there at the jetty.

I happen to be still alive!

This morning I will walk the 10 blocks.

Thanks,

MGM

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Fine Work

It really fits the situation of being so old that the future will not be boring.

The description of the interaction with the medical community is excellent and the reaction to sudden onset of problems is classic. Thanks MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes you do have a interesting wife.

I am very glad my wife isn't like yours, if so she wouldn't be my wife for very long. But then as you say you a 68 old year man who is probably going senile, and you probably forget things...like where she is and who she is 'showing' off to, I guess swingers do the same sort of thing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
First MGM , It must be said, I hope you walk the ten blocks, feel GREAT & walk ten more.

Good luck with the fishing too! I respect how hard earned the knowledge for today's submission was earned. Maybe I 'll be as 'self absorbed 'as your narrator ( bad phrasing on my part, sorry , if I could phrase it better, I would ) when I have a health crisis of the story's magnitude .

It just irked me this person came so close to the end had no thoughts of leaving a legacy , regrets ect ect. Man,I hope I don't sound pompous.

Blame this rant & initial comment ,if you will, on my exposure to Tony Robbins & a number of annuns in the Boy Scout organization at impressionable age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Iys the first one I've printed from a pornsite to have my wife read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MGM is already taken

I think of you much better as Triple M (MagMaMan). That Anonymous must think sex is a dirty word - one of the guys that gives Christianity an undeserved bad name. (He is probably an unreformed Puritan still living in 1690.) I have been "in love" with Debbie ever since the first story in which you introduced her. My second wife (died of cancer in 2004 after 18&2/3 years of great marriage. First wife dead of a different kind of cancer in 1985 after 32&1/2 yrs. of marriage) was a lot like Debbie and gave me some of the happiest years of my life All of your stories about the two of you and your relationship deeply touch me. Stay in the gym, have a long life, and keep on writing these great memoirs of your life togther.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
She wants you to out live her

And that will be a huge challenge roll with it lol -

You have been pretty clear about who she is and how she behaves so i would not worry about the brain dead below -

Fun story - true or fantasy -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...