Workouts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Thank you. This show is to raise some cash, the lodge down south puts it on. We usually make a pile of money in tips." Sid batted her eyes at me. Then she looked down at my crotch, I guess I was beginning to show a bit even though I had on a normal pair of shorts.

Sid looked me in the eyes and a slow smile crossed her lips.

"You are coming to the show, aren't you?" She asked.

"I..sure, it might be fun. Well. I better...uhh..go do some work." I managed, turning away.

Sid let out a soft giggle.

"The local shows are always REALLY good!" She called after me.

+++

"Do you want to go?" Debs asked me that evening when I told her about Sid and the body builder show.

"Maybe, I never saw one of those shows except on TV." I answered.

That is how we ended up driving nearly 90 miles down the coast highway.

Raining like a Cow pissing on a flat rock of course. We live in Oregon, it is either raining or getting ready to.

Then it took us another half hour to figure out which building the place was, I was half crabby by the time we got parked.

At the door, some big guy asked me for my card.

"What card?" I asked him.

"Your membership card." He told me.

"I'm not a member." I said. Hell, nobody told me about that part.

"Well, you can't come in unless you are a member...or with the show." He looked at Debs standing there.

I was about to give him a ration of shit about it, hell, we just drove nearly 90 miles down a two lane highway that was so crooked the tail lights in front of me were probably my own.

"We ARE with the show!" Debs popped up with, giving the guy a big smile.

The guy looked Debs up and down, then he smirked.

"Well, this is sure as hell going to be different!" He grinned, and let us in.

Inside, we went up some steps to what looked like a meeting hall. There was an emblem hanging from the wall, the Fraternal Order of the Yak I think. There was the head of a dead cow with horns or something like that hanging there.

We could see several rows of metal folding chairs, and at least two dozen old guys sitting there. I spotted a keg of beer over by the wall, a line of a half dozen men waiting with little cups in their hands. More were coming in, too.

I went over to get brew for Debs and I.

"Six bucks." The guy standing there told me, so I forked over a ten and got my change and the two little six ounce paper cups.

"What in the hell is this place?" I whispered to Debs when I got back.

"Beats me. Some kind of man's club, didn't you ask Sid what it all was?" She said.

"All she told me was it was always a good show." I muttered, taking a sip of the bitter beer.

We found some seats over to the side, I noticed that Debs was the only woman in the room and she was getting her fair share of looks.

That didn't make much sense, she was dressed in a pull over sweater and slacks.

Just as I was wondering about that, a white haired fellow came out on a stage, someone flicked on a spotlight.

"OK, guys. We have a great show this evening, we have four contestants. Put your hands together!" Everybody started hooting and hollering.

Sid came out from a curtain, followed by three other women I had never seen before. All of them were pretty well built, no doubt about that.

Easy to tell since all of them had on those tiny little sunning suits.

Music came on, the announcer went behind the curtain and the women began to do a combination of dancing and then flexing their muscles.

Just as they all filed off stage to a round of applause, the man who had been outside came over to us.

"Hey, aren't you are supposed to be back stage?" He leaned down to Debra.

We both looked at him.

"Women aren't supposed to be in here unless they are part of the show." He told us.

"What?" Debs asked.

"Look, it's a private club and these guys each paid the twenty five bucks, they expect a show. If you aren't part of it, I need you to leave." He was still leaning down over us so we could hear, the music had started up and one of the women was up there doing poses by herself.

"I am sure these guys don't want to look at some old woman like me." Debs told him, starting to show a blush.

"Hell, you look hot to me, honey! Why not go for it, top prize is three hundred bucks." He grinned at her.

"Hang on, I will get you a number." He said when she didn't answer.

"What is all this, I didn't expect...All I have on is my panties?" Debra said.

"Maybe one of the others can loan you a top or something?" This was all beginning to register on me and I was laughing now.

Debra had more boob left over on one side of her than any of those overly muscled women up there had on both sides, like sure they had a top that would fit her.

"Here ya go, honey." The guy was back with a little round sign. It had some string to tie it on with, and the number 5 on it.

I glanced up at the stage just in time to see that now it was Sid up there.

Then she slipped her top off, her back to the audience.

"Uhhh...Debs!" I said. Debra was now standing up, looking at the little numbered thing the guy had given her.

Sid reached down and tugged the string at the side of her tiny little bottoms.

Then she bent over. That view I had seen before but something was in the way.

There wasn't a damn thing in the way this time!

"Uhhh...DEBS!" I said again.

"What, honey?" Debra turned and looked at the stage just as Sid turned to face the audience.

"Oh, shit!" She said.

Half of the old farts in the room were leaning forward to try and get a look at Debra to see what she was going to do. The other half were leaning forward to look at Sid up there, naked as a jaybird!

Just then Sid dropped down into a full split, damn! I looked over at Debra.

Then I started laughing. The look on my wife's face was priceless!

"I think we need to get out of here." Debs hissed, dropping the little numbered tag on the chair.

+++

"So why didn't you go on up there, babe? You would have looked great!" I told her as we headed out for the 90 mile drive back home.

"Yea, sure. Me and my old lady boobs bare in front of a bunch of perverts? Spreading my legs in the middle of some young hard body things like that?"

"You would have looked just fine!" I patted her knee. We didn't say much more on the drive home.

But Debs did keep reaching over and rubbing my stuff through my pants.

She appeared to be thinking, and she kept licking her lips, too.

Interesting.

We made it home without running over anybody.

+++

I was sitting with my head propped up when Debra came out of the bathroom at our place.

All she had on was one of those tiny little thong things!

"Damn!" I muttered as she did a series of poses, her arms flexed and all.

She even dropped down to do the splits, well.

Almost all the way.

The truth is that she looked nothing like those body builder types had but she also looked sexy as hell.

"You would have brought the house down!" I told her grabbing her and dragging her giggling onto the bed.

"Somebody got all fussed up!" I told her since I found her all sloppy wet and ready to go.

"Yea, it might be fun to think about, but no way was I going to jump around naked in front of all those men."

Debs was right about that, I wouldn't have liked that either.

I think.

I would have liked to see the rest of the show, though.

A few days later I asked her.

"What do you think of me...uhhh..maybe joining a guy's club?"

"And just why would you want to do that?" She asked, one eyebrow going up.

"Oh, you know. Companionship, things like that?"

"Uh huh. I will just bet!"

Oh well. Worth a shot, I thought.

Over dinner, Debs surprised me.

"You know, you can if you really want to." She told me.

"I can what?" I asked.

"Join that silly man's cow club." She snorted.

"Really? They are bulls, by the way, not cows."

"Whatever. Go right ahead, and maybe I just might surprise you!" One eyebrow went up again, she gave me a sly grin.

Surprise me?

Oh.

Would Debs actually do something like that?

I am not real sure, maybe if she was braced for it and not caught by surprise like the last time?

Maybe? Probably not, like she told me, sure as hell one or more of those old farts from the club would end up in her office.

Debs is probably right about that. It's funny, that little incident got her kind of fussed up, that was obvious as hell.

The reason I say that is sometimes Debra puts on one hell of a show for me at home! She has always teased me but now?

Wow. I swear she is getting younger. She makes me feel a bit that way myself.

It isn't so bad being old.