Workplace Witch

Story Info
Halloween Short.
4.3k words
4.15
29.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff shook his head and muttered to himself as he drove behind the sedan with a fake bloody arm hanging out of the trunk, "Well it's almost over," he thought as some costumed co-workers ran laughing across the parking lot as freed autumn leaves blew in the breeze around them. He parked his car and grabbed his lunch bag, "Just have to get through this day and take the kids out on the street tonight and its done."

His kids were six and eight so Halloween was a big deal for them. He tried to make it enjoyable for them but felt that adults should leave these things to kids. Having it in the workplace was just unprofessional. He wasn't an old man, in fact he was just thirty, tall and fit, clean cut, and he liked fun but all this Halloween stuff was so childish.

He walked into the front door of his building and was greeted cheerily by the security guard who had an arrow through his head with fake blood down both sides of his face and over his snow white uniform shirt. "Hey Jeff," he grinned.

"Jesus Leo. Not you too. Fuck man."

Leo laughed, "Hey! It's just a bit of fun you stick-in-the-mud! You should see your boss!"

"What's that old witch up to?" Lorraine Connors was her name and she was known in the company as being demanding, sometimes petty, sometimes mean and borderline incompetent. He wasn't the only one that called her a witch and it wasn't the only name people whispered behind her back. "Slut" was another as it was generally believe, without any real proof, that she had slept her way to her position as Manager of Human Resources and Payroll. He called her old as she was about fifty but everyone, including himself, had to grudgingly admit she looked amazing for her age and dressed to kill. Other women claimed she had plastic surgery and breast implants but as far as he could tell she just looked after herself well; working out, watching what she ate and making good use of cosmetics. She definitely had the laser eyes corrective surgery done however and her perfect straight white teeth suggested a lot of money had gone into those too. So inflated titties? Maybe. They were round and magnificent. He was only at the company for about two years now so he hadn't seen her tits before that.

"It's the one time during the year that she can actually wear her real cloths to the office," Leo grinned.

"So the witch is dressed as a witch," Jeff groaned.

Leo looked around and whispered conspiratorially, "Man she got on these black high heels and fish net stockings! Oh my good God man, she may be a witch but what a hottie."

Jeff waved goodbye and went up to his cubicle in payroll. Lorraine's office was down the hall between them and HR. His plan as to put his head down and work and let the silliness of the day pass him by. He doubted he would get so lucky however as Lorraine was actively trying to seduce him. It wasn't that in another place and time he wouldn't enjoy fucking her brains out but he was married to a great woman and had two young kids. He loved his wife, she was an amazing mom, and worked part time to provide them with secondary income. The last thing he wanted to do was betray her. They used to have an amazing sex life but unfortunately with the kids, her work on the side, and really doing the bulk of the household chores she was exhausted most evenings and their sex life had eroded to maybe once a month. It was wonderful when they were able but they commonly went weeks without. He admitted that it left him open to Lorraine's advances and she knew she was getting to him. He knew that excited her all the more and he surmised that her sex life at home may be leaving a bit to be desired as well. Her husband was a tremendously successful man with several businesses but the mid-age spread and good life had taken him. His belly split over his belt and his sprawling bald spot made him look more like an old monk these days.

Lorraine was actually the boss of his boss but she liked to throw her weight around the office. It was a constant power trip. His boss provided no buffer between Lorraine and Payroll. His take seemed to be that if Lorraine was terrorizing them then he was being left alone.

The flirting had started the moment she had unfortunately noticed him checking her out. She was a beautiful woman and always looked good but he regretted those early days when he had foolishly thought it would be just some innocent flirting. He noticed as well that he appeared to be her only target at the moment but she was very discreet. It started with looks and smiles and then prolonged conversations in the hallways. She found out he was married but that seemed to only fuel her desire even more. Then there was casual touching. He would have to show her something on an opened file and she would touch his hand underneath the folder. She would ask him to show her something on the computer and use it as an excuse to lean over him, pushing her large round breasts against him, her stylish shoulder length auburn hair against his cheek and the smell of her expensive perfume in his nostrils. They had a scent free work place but she blatantly ignored it.

It escalated quickly to outright passes. Under the table at a meeting she would reach over and caress his leg. "You must work out." She'd tell him and squeeze his ass. It was impossible to ignore but he tried. That only took it to the next level. One day she e-mailed him to go to her office. She started asking him some questions on a routine pay matter that she should not be involved in. She told him to sit in her chair and show him something on the computer while she squatted next to him. Her door was slightly ajar but people didn't willingly go into her office.

"You know you do know this stuff," she complimented him sweetly, "And Walter is getting close to retirement. That job could be yours if you played your cards right." With that she slipped her hand through the arm rest of her expensive leather chair, over his side and right on his cock.

"Jesus Lorraine!" he jumped in the chair and gripped onto the arm rests.

"What's wrong Jeff?" she just laughed, "A woman never grabbed you before?"

"God!" he said shocked as she began to rub as well as squeeze and probe through his dress pants to try and determine his size. "I'm married."

"Married people fuck other married people all the time Jeff," she whispered seductively.

"I don't want to cheat on my wife," he hissed.

"You want to cheat yourself out of an amazing lay? You're getting hard," she smirked.

"I know, you're rubbing me, that doesn't mean a thing." He took her hand away and stood up, "But I'm stopping this now. I don't want you touching me any more Lorraine."

"You're such a good family man Jeff? You want to provide for them? Fucking me will fucking double your income. Don't be stupid. It's just some casual office sex."

"No," he told her firmly and left her office.

That was about two months ago and things had progressively gotten worse for him, and his unit for that matter. Work piled up and project after project came over from Lorraine. She sent him several special projects which required massive amounts of work for which he had to take home just to get it even reasonably finished on time. He was paid by salary so didn't benefit from any overtime.

For one such project she instructed him in writing to personally bring her the file as soon as he finished. On the diary date, feeling very exhausted late in the afternoon, he went to her office with it. She smiled at him smugly as she got up from her large mahogany desk and walked around to lean her bum back on it and cross her long legs and arms to look at him. "You look like shit."

She didn't look like shit, dressed in a smart dress suit, navy blue, with a tight short skirt and her legs encased in black sexy nylons with black high heels. She had an expensive pale blue silk blouse and her breasts almost exploded out of it. In spite of his hatred of her and his utter fatigue he found his eyes slowly dropping over her long body. "I'm exhausted trying to keep up with all the work."

"Gee. Hope that isn't affecting your sex life too much!" she said with mock concern.

"I'm good."

"Tell you what. Here's a good plan for you. Take a few days, paid vacation, a bonus, come back refreshed. When the building clears out a bit after five you fuck me on that couch," she nodded her head on the expensive long leather couch along the far wall. "I make sure you get Walter's job. In fact I'll force him out. Now isn't that a good career plan for you? Think how good all that extra income will be for your family. And Jeff, honey, all you're doing is getting laid!" she stressed, "Fuck it's not like I'm asking you to do anything illegal. Everyman in this building would like to fuck me, why are you being difficult about it!"

He was about to spit that he highly doubted that every man in the building wanted to fuck her but he knew hostility wouldn't help him a bit, and really she probably wasn't far off, especially the way she looked today. "Look Lorraine. I'm sorely tempted. I really am. You're an incredibly gorgeous woman. I'm tempted without the incentives. But I'm committed to my wife and my marriage."

She looked at him with borderline hate, "Suit yourself." He turned and walked away. Just before he got to the door she called out, "Hey Jeff?" When he looked at her she smirked back as she tossed his file into the waste basket. He was fuming with rage as he stomped back to his cubicle.

As time went on she let up on him and his unit a bit. He imagined that the return wasn't worth the effort for her. Perhaps she had another target. He just kept his nose down and did his work.

When he got off the elevator and went to his section Lorraine was there in costume with a half dozen people busily sucking up to her. "Oh wow!" he said before he could catch himself. She did look good. She had hair extensions that were long and streaked with red and green and a satin wide brimmed witch's hat. Her face was white with powder, professionally applied no doubt, her lips were painted a deep rich red and she had a fake pointed nose that sported the customary wart. The dress was incredible. Skin tight, black, short, and plunging neckline to display maximum cleavage which was dusted white as well. Her arms and hands were encased in black lace and her long legs looked amazing in black fish net stockings. Long black, high heel leather boots completed the outfit. She just smirked at him while the others tried desperately to use the situation to repeatedly compliment her and gain favour. "I think it's time for us to all get to work," she remarked and they scattered like drunken teens seeing a police car. "Love the handsome stud costume Jeff," she remarked when the rest were out of ear shot.

"I have to get that report together for you. The total shift differential for ... what was it? The last five years? Sorted by Section, period, and project."

"Yeah. Well you can do all that .... or you know? Just come to my office and fuck me."

"Who'll get that report for you then?"

"Walter. That and another five or six I'll tell him I want asap and I want him to do personally. That'll drive him out and I'll obviously be heading up the process to hire his replacement. Guess who?"

"Why don't you just fuck Walter?" he was getting a bit on edge.

"Cause he don't look like a quarterback."

"I played baseball."

"Yummy! Do you still have your uni? Maybe we can have our own private costume party!" He had sat in his cubicle and she leant on the divide, resting her breasts on the half wall.

"I'll have that report done as soon as possible Ms. Connors."

"Progress report meeting. My office. Ten."

"That's break," he muttered.

"Think I give a fuck?" she asked sweetly and walked away.

He really didn't want to, but it was an amazing costume so he stole a quick look. "Jesus," he whispered low to himself as he watched her ass wiggle away, "What a fucking witch." She turned to look back and he snapped his eyes back to his computer screen. Her pleased laughter told him he was too late.

Ten o'clock came quick and he took some printed spreadsheets in a file with some other odds and ends. He knew he wouldn't need them. He hated her but try as he might he couldn't get her and that damn witch's outfit out of his mind all morning. Worse yet when his mind started to wander back to her his cock started to stiffen. So he hated himself too.

He went down the hall to her office. Walter seen him and ducked into the side stairwell. "Fucking coward," he thought.

Her door was half open and her scared looking young assistant was in with her. "Oh Jeff. Yes that shift diff progress meeting. That will be all Lauren. Oh and sorry I'm not going to be able to grant that day off next week. I'll have some work that will need to be done on Jeff's report."

"But Ms. Connors .... I have plans." The deflated young girl said.

"Well honey it's not a good idea to make plans before your time off is signed off. Golden rule!" The girl went out dejected.

"Jesus Lorraine," he signed and shook his head.

"Well if I wasn't so sexually frustrated maybe I wouldn't be such a witch."

"So it's my fault? You're saying it's my fault?" he exclaimed in exasperation.

"Well it sorta is you know." She leaned back against her desk. "You know you could be her knight in shining armour. Her and all the little serfs out there. Slay the dragon! Kill the witch. Take out your lance and stick her with it. Over. And. Over."

"Jesus Lorraine," he gulped.

"Come here and show me some of those numbers now." She smiled and looked at him with her light brown eyes, so light they were almost golden. When he got close she reached over and grabbed his pants by the waist line.

"Stop it Lorraine," he pulled back weakly. His resistance was crumbling fast. Damn costume he tried to rationalize to himself. She got her other hand inside his waist line and pulled him into her. "I can't," he whispered low and hoarse.

"No?" she said lowly before she kissed him.

Her lips felt way softer and tender than they should have been. She kissed him again and a third time. He expected her tongue to push forcefully into his mouth. It never did.

"Tell you what," she whispered, "You're a nice guy. I'm going to let you off the hook. Sort of. A bit. Just go down on me."

"What?" he asked dumbfounded, his mind swimming with her closeness and her perfume.

"Sure. I'm so horney I'm going to cum right away, you'll be done in no time, and like Bill said it's not sexual relations right? I have to win this right? I have to get my way. You know it has to be like that. So that will be the lowest cost win right? You can go home to your wife and tell yourself I didn't fuck her. I'll lay off all the work and give missy the day off. I won't go after Walter but when he does go I'll seriously consider you for his job. I respect you for sticking up to me. The company needs strong guys like you. But I have to win. I have to cum at least once. Ok?"

Her words were like a spell. He tried to answer but she kissed him again with slick lips, her fake nose poking into his face a bit.

"Ok?" her hands were on his shoulders now and she gently pushed him down. "Just once ok?"

He dropped his file and felt himself kneel down and it was as if he was in another realm as she pulled up her tight dress, punching it up around her waist.

"God." He whispered looking at her stockings ending around her shapely slender thighs, the expanse of smooth tanned bare skin ending in lace black panties. Then her hand went down to pull the panties to one side revealing a very neatly trimmed pussy, shaved on the sides.

"God's not here," she whispered, "Just us servants of the devil. It's ok to sin." She leaned back on the desk, spreading her legs wider, "Go ahead!"

He found that his hands were on the warm smooth flesh of her thighs above her stockings, gently pushing her legs wider still. His mouth was just inches from her now and the intoxicating aroma of her filled his nostrils. A faint far away voice screamed in his mind to get up and leave. Instead he stuck out his tongue and pushed it against her.

She gave a victorious laugh, "Yeah! That's it!"

He licked up her slit and she hissed out in pleasure as his tongue slipped over her clit.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah!" she gripped the side of the desk and arched her back further, throwing back her head in pleasure as he flicked his tongue over her. Her hat fell off onto the desk. The faraway voice got muffled to silence as the taste of her filled his mouth. He sucked on her clit and rubbed his tongue forcefully against it. She inhaled and exhaled audibly as he worked and occasionally groaned in pleasure until he felt her pull up on his arms.

Did she cum, he thought, I didn't think she came, but he stood up.

"Now fuck me!" she hissed as her hands went immediately to the zipper of his casual pants.

"What?" he said stupefied but her hand was inside his pants now and she pulled out his hard cock.

"Fuck me!"

"But you said ..."

"Be a fucking man Jeff!" she hissed like a demon, "You want me! Take me! Show me who the man is here! Fuck me!" It worked. He suddenly grunted and reached down to slide his arm under her knee and he lifted up one long leg. He was iron hard and his cock stuck up and out. He stepped in and shoved forward with his hips. He grunted and she hissed as it slid against her but didn't go in. Then he reached down with his free hand and pulled it a bit lower, pushing it against her so when he thrust forward with his hips again she yelped out as it penetrated her. He leaned forward and held onto the desk as he pushed again and slid deep inside her. She laughed out loud triumphantly, "Now fuck me!"

He did. Forgetting everything, his wife, his kids, his dog. Everything! He grunted as he thrust into her over and over. She leaned back with her hands trying to keep from getting pushed back on the desk. She laughed as papers and files flew off and onto the floor. She got her other leg up and hooked her ankles together. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes! YES!"

It was like some kind of dream. Her painted up witch's face with the big pointy fake nose grimacing and looking at him as she came. Her big round powdered breasts wobbled as he fucked her and he reached quickly forward to grab one as he started to cum as well. Pleasure buzzed out of his loins and he grunted as he exploded inside her as he squeezed her tit hard, digging his fingers into it. "God!" he grunted as his orgasm subsided and he pulled out of her and stepped back in shock as he started to come to his senses. She was grinning at him with diabolical glee. "Oh my God what have I done?" he whispered.

"You fucked me!" she said happily as she casually reached over and took a few tissues from a gold laced tissue box on her desk. She pushed them against her pussy, pulled her panties back over, slid off the desk and started adjusting her outfit. "Wow! And it was good too. God I needed that! Hey? Do you need a tissue? Looks like you do." She smirked.

He looked down to see a dollop of sperm, clinging to the head of his half hard but softening cock, slowly start to drip down. He quickly pushed his cock back in and zipped up before sitting down in a chair with a look of shock on his face.

"No?" she grinned, "Sure? You really knocked that one outta the park slugger! Well you can rest there while I get freshened up. Not every day you fuck the boss hey?" she said as she walked into her private bathroom. "Nail a witch. Have an affair. It was a big day for you!" He put his face into his hands.

"Well it's done now. Seeds are planted. You know you were a bit rough! I think you may have bruised my boob. You animal. And you bent my nose a bit. That was not cool Jeff! I have a costume party tonight with Mr. Big Gut Stubby Dick. There." She came out again. "Time to go Jeff. Pull yourself together."

12