Workplace Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bitch!" he looked up and hissed at her in anger.

"That's witch. Relax. You got laid, big deal. Now you have to walk out there and act like nothing happened so pull yourself together," she said as she tidied up her desk and picked papers up off the floor.

He didn't wait for that and just stomped out, slamming the door behind him. Walter and a couple of others were at the end of the hall and seen him. "She's such a fucking bitch!" he hissed as he went by.

"Yup."

An hour later while he sat at his desk, still in a spin, Lauren came over. "She told me she scrapped the shift diff project cause you said the numbers are meaningless. I can get my day off now, she already signed off. Thanks Jeff."

"Hey Lauren. Did you hear anything when I was in with her? Ahhh yelling or anything?" Lauren's office was across from Lorraine's.

"No. You had it out with her hey?" she grinned and squeezed his hand then walked off.

"Well that's something I guess." As the day went on he got a few e-mails from Lorraine. Very professional and with others CCed, cancelling a few projects and deferring others. "I'll just put it behind me," he thought, "I took one for the team. Things are getting better here already.

That afternoon Lauren came running for him, "She wants to see you in her office right away. Says she got a really important file to show you." He had no choice but to go with her.

"You can keep the door open Lauren. This won't take long."

"Yes ma'am."

"Here Jeff. Take a look. I have another copy in my safe by the way."

He felt cold and clammy, like someone had just walked over his grave. This couldn't be good and he guessed what it was. She clicked her mouse and a video started to play, she had the sound off. "I cut out the beginning and end of this copy. But you get the gist." The video very clearly showed him having sex with her. Except you couldn't see her face and it didn't even look like her with the long hair and highlites. But you could clearly see his face and it definitely wasn't his wife. It didn't look like he was being coerced, if fact just the opposite, as he held up her leg and pushed into her with authority. "I put the camera just over there, hidden in the book case. "

"What do you plan on doing," he whispered in a croak.

"Nothing really. As long as you play along." He never said anything so eventually she continued in a whisper, "You're just going to be doing a lot more fucking. You didn't think I'd be happy with just once now did you Jeff? You'll fuck me for as long as I want or the little woman gets the file." She put a post it note with his wife's e-mail address, their address, home phone and her cell number on the desk. "I got it from your insurance papers."

"Fuck." He muttered.

"That's right Jeff. Again and again. Your downfall was that you were so good! If you had to just stick it in and cum you'd be free. But ohhhh no! You had to go and make me see stars! You can go for the day now. I told Lauren that it's with full pay. And tomorrow. Come back with a hard on though." She laughed as he left her office in shock.

12