All Comments on 'World Class 03'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just a few words define this story...

Just a few words define this story: "I was a lying cheating bitch..."!!!! Just a question arises: Why a low life whore like her wanted to be married, if the only place she would be really happy was in the streets whoring to the first man that showed up? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good loving wives story I gave

you a 5 for your effort and the content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

she needs to be in a brothel

hopefully her husband with find them together throw gasoline on them and then throw a match on them slip out after throwing a cigarette on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes.

Another gay guy writing about loving wives, its a story but not sure why this turns you on, destructive sick woman, asshole neighbor, clueless hubbie, nobody to like at all. Non erotic, just mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

Just mindless garbage. Who posts this crap? There's three chapters? Why? Who imagines this is erotic? Stop writing, you cretin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

Don't listen to these other people. I like what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok so hang yourself, stupid cow!

or simply jump from a bridge. At least free this world from your being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful story telling

With thoroughly unlikeable characters doing silly, unbelievable things. 1 star for wasting our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too rushed.

I think you should take a few more years before you grace us with chapter 4. We just don't deserve it.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
Don't sweat the Anons

Most Anons, or at least those who find their excitement trying to piss on somebody else's efforts, could not craft a coherent paragraph if they had a month of Sundays for the effort. Please continue with your writing if this gives you any pleasure. If one of the piss-ants makes it a personal adventure simply delete their comment and have a drink to their idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Great tale with hubby catering to his wife while in reality he is being denied and cuckold by neighbor. Great work.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WORLD CLASS

sometimes means low-class. TK U MLJ LV NV

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
A deadly game

If Steve finds out that she withheld sex because John told her to, then John should be castrated and she should be dropped off naked somewhere in the mountains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cuckold crap

Please stop writing this cuckold shit you guys are taking it to the extreme

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
totally crap mind loser

YOU should be see the mental doctor loser crap disgusting story

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
If this is at all based on fact

as your bio stipulates, your wife is a horrible person. Driven by her horomones rather than rational thought, unable to meet the minimums of polite society in terms of fidelity to relationships.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, automatic 1/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Yep. She’s a cheating piece of shit.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Of course the wife is cheating, but why does no one defend her because of the blackmailing? Why isn't anyone angry at the neighbor?

I would like to read a 4th chapter where the husband finds out and beats the shit out of John. This asshole deserves a greater punishment than the wife.

49ers6949ers695 days ago

Finish the fucking story. Steve's not one of your normal fucking cuck pussies. I want Steve to kick their asses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

World Class 02 Previous Part
World Class Series Info