World-Conned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

Once she finished, she walked into her bedroom and stopped short. Helen was in her bed, with the covers turned down next to her, patting the mattress for Rebecca.

"Ma-am, I'd rather not ah - sleep with you if that's okay," Rebecca said.

"Does Becky think she's too grown-up to sleep with Mommy?"

"Please ma-am . . ." she whined.

"Okay sweetie. Here's a pillow." Helen tossed a pillow to Rebecca. "Just sleep right there on the floor where I can keep my eye on you."

Rebecca wanted to sleep on the sofa, but she would take what she could get. She settled down on the floor to go to bed. The only problem was; she couldn't get comfortable and the carpet cut into her skin.

Finally she summoned up her courage. "Helen-ma-am, may I sleep in the bed?"

"Sure sweetie, but ask me nicely. Say Mommy, may Becky sleep with you tonight?"

Rebecca was silent for thirty minutes. She wouldn't-couldn't say those words. Her body was covered in chill bumps and rough bumps from the carpet. She was tired, sleepy and her resolve weakened.

"Please Mommy, may Becky sleep with you tonight," she said, forcing the words out of her mouth.

"Sure sweetie. Come to bed."

Helen cut on the light, and Rebecca climbed into bed, trying to keep as far away from the perverted older woman as possible. It was a useless effort, because Helen snuggled closer, grabbed Rebecca's shoulder and turned her over, leaning over top of her, her large breasts dangling against the young woman's smaller orbs.

"Not as old as you though are you young lady?"

Rebecca hesitated before answering, "No ma-am."

Helen hugged the young executive close, forcing her face into her hairy armpit. "Good girl, you never have to leave the nest if you don't want to. You can stay under momma bird's wing as long as you want."

Rebecca winced at the thought, the older woman's hair tickled her nose. 'Yuck,' she thought. "Thanks," she answered.

"Now, give mommy a kiss goodnight."

Before Rebecca could protest, Helen's mouth covered her own, and the tongue parted her lips before she could react. She tried to lie impassively to let the horrible woman get the message she wasn't enjoying the kiss one bit, but for some reason, her body demanded she respond. First, the young executive returned the kiss and then her hips slid up and down the older woman's thigh of their own volition.

Helen loved every moment of her former boss's conquest. Becky was ripe, hers for the picking, and pick it she did. Her hand slid down Becky's soft stomach and to her wet sex. She grabbed it forcefully, to let the young blonde know that it was hers for the taking.

Rebecca didn't try to fight the older woman's embrace. Instead, she moaned, parted her thighs, giving herself to Helen. She was rewarded with a penetrating finger, thrusting into her sex. She tried to meet it, only to find the finger pulled slightly withdrawn a little further. Rebecca had to lift her hips up further in order to keep contact with the probing digit.

So they began a little game, with Helen giving the hungry fish a little line, before reeling her in further. Helen cut on the light, smiling a wicked smile as she looked on at the young executive with her legs spread wide, back arched, desperately seeking the older woman's finger.

"What does Baby Becky want? Hmmmmm."

Rebecca had long lost all her previous shyness. "Baby Becky wants to cum. Please, ma'am." Her pussy clenched as she admitted her depravity.

Helen teased her young victim some more, before picking a paper and pen off the nightstand. "I'll give it to you all right Becky, but first, I need you to sign this paper."

Helen handed the paper and pen to the young manager, and then straddled her chest, facing Rebecca's feet. "You can use my back to write on, sweetie."

Helen spread the young blonde's nether lips and lightly spanked her thick pink lips, splattering the moist dew onto her pelvis and thighs. "So smooth - my smooth baby," she breathed.

Rebecca tried to read the paper, but all she could think about were the sensations coming from her sex. "Ma'am, ah- what does it say?"

"It basically says you give up all your adult rights and that you will change your name from Rebecca Thomas, to Becky Long. In effect, you will be my baby girl."

"Oh God," Rebecca moaned. She was delirious and somehow the thought of submission sent pangs of pleasure shooting through her cunt. "For how long?"

"Until Mommy gets tired of you." Helen pressed her fingertip against Rebecca' tight rear passage. Not enough to penetrate, but enough to tease. She could feel the tip of the pen on her back, as it scribbled a name.

With the signature, Rebecca's options were decreasing faster than her stock options. She now belonged to Helen.

"Please, fuck me now ma-am. Fuck Becky," she begged.

Helen lifted her hips and then shifted back to Rebecca's face, but didn't sit down. "Do you remember the golden rule Becky?"

"Ah, do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" She got the message, and stroked the older woman's wet matted sex, with her long fingers. Earlier that night, Rebecca looked at the thick forest of hair covering Helen's cunt with disgust, but she understood and she loved it. It signified that Helen was a grown woman with authority. It gave her a reason for giving in.

"No, baby, that's not the golden rule. The golden rule says that mommy is always right. Now, lick mommy's pussy you little pussy bitch and you better lick it good if you want mommy to make you cum."

Helen sat down and enjoyed the probing tongue from the eager young mouth pleasuring her. The blonde executive didn't know it yet, but this was only the start of her submission. Helen would get her used to being underneath her and licking first her sex and then later her asshole, only so that she could be masturbated to orgasm. She would even learn to do so at work - even allowing Helen's friends to sit on her face. Maybe even a few of Rebecca's friends. Yes, that would be fun too.

Helen knew that Bernie Edders and the rest of those white-collar crooks would probably weasel out of their charges, but that was only because the SEC and congress were too lenient. They weren't hard enough to do what was needed to be done.

But not Helen. Yes, Helen was damn well hard enough to get the job done. There was no way Becky was going to weasel out from under her. No, not out from under Helen's iron will and muscular thighs.

Helen's body convulsed in orgasm from the mere thought of dominating her boss so thoroughly. She humped her thick hairy bush on the young executive's face, without regard to the young lady's well being.

The girl had a nice tongue, one that could become skilled at pleasure. Helen slid forward, so that Becky had access to her other hole. "You know what I want Becky. Lick my bottom."

Helen teased the younger girl's denuded sex with her fingers, until the blonde relented, kissing the rear pucker. Helen grabbed Becky by the ankle and bent the girl's legs back to expose her sex. With her other hand, she began to fuck the girl with to fingers; the palm of her hand smacking her pubic bone with every thrust.

She would trade fingers for an eager tongue any day. It was a good trade. And her fingers wouldn't just be used for pleasure, they could be used to punish as well. She pinched Becky's clit, until she heard a high pitched squeal from beneath her ass.

"Lick it like you mean it you pussy-slut. Stick your tongue up mommy Helen's ass," she warned.

Yes, she would use those fingers to her advantage very well. Poor Becky would soon come to realize that Helen owned her body, not only at home but at the office too; even while shopping and at restaurants. Her fingers would pinch, probe, spank, and tease the young executive at the most inopportune times.

And that was only the start. "Soon, Becky-slut, you will be working for me,' Helen said with smug satisfaction. "Tomorrow, you will start writing recommendations for me. And if that isn't enough, then you will kneel down on those pretty little legs and use that pouting little mouth of yours to get me a promotion."

The End

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers
12