All Comments on 'Worth The Price Of Admission?'

by 1hotwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Pregnancy and VD?

Bi Sisters Laura and Lisa: Uhm, it was a STORY!!! Nobody dies from AIDS or gets pregnant unless the author wishes them to. In case you ladies don't get it, most stories on Literotica are FANTASIES! Fiction. Made up. Not real.

More bad news, ladies: Anne Rice never met a vampire. Tom Clancy never saw a terrorist blow up an American city. And Stephen King never had an evil, reincarnated pussy cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
To Bi Sisters Laura and Lisa

Ladies, if you don't like cheating wife or slut stories, the answer's simple...don't read them.

Your objections about the perils of extramartial sex are correct, however need I point out that these are STORIES, fantasy in most cases, and not real life...that should be an understood value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Common Theme

Your story has a very common well used theme. But, so are the most porn films. Still liked it for what it was. Before writing the next part, give some though to an unique turn or progression of events. LDLarry52

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My two cents

I agree with ?Common Theme? that a unique turn of events would juice it up a bit. If she were my wife, I?d say the hell with the VD checkup. I?d toss her out the door with yesterday?s trash. But hey, it is just a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
this story is for wifewatchers!!!

DONT READ LOVING WIVES STORYS IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR WIFE TO BE A SLUT!!!!! i love it especially as ive watched mine on 67 different occasions! creampies are gorgeous!!

oldfogeyoldfogeyover 20 years ago
Bi Sisters

The bi sisters, Laura and Lisa also commented on my stories with the same basic comments. I can only add to the comments of others who suggest if they don't like the idea of a man's wife enjoying her pleasures with other men, don't read them. No wonder they are bi, but more likely totally homosexual.

I like another reader had the pleasure of seeing my wife fucked by over 45 men and I loved watching them screw her, most for months at a time as I did the same with their wife or significant other. Sex is a pleasure we can all enjoy, but if you don't like it, please leave this site.

oldfogey@gte.net

biberbiberalmost 20 years ago
go one step further---

just get her to share this experiance with you live.

Its even more fun...We know because we do....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why is this even being discussed?

To those that have concerns regarding cheating wives and VD, you have obviously stumbled accross this page by mistake. The theme of the story was clear and it was placed in the correct category.

To the author, good piece. I agree with those that suggested a turn in the events...maybe a good way to start a series. Well written overall and it certainly gets the job done. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’ll do your wife for you

If you liked the show, I could give your wife a creampie and you can use my lube to fuck her afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous