Would She?

Story Info
You never know- until you do.
1.9k words
2.39
15.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Barb and I had been married for twelve years. I was her one and only. We had our children right off. Betty, Mary, and Francis, one, two, three. I felt we were stuck in the mud. Barb was raised very strictly in a Pastors' home. And my wife was very prudish to be blunt. She dresses very prim and proper. I guess if I am honest, I would love for her to loosen up some.

Barb has a killer body, but no one had ever seen it. The question was, would I want others to see her body? Would I take my wife to a strip club and want her to dance? Very simple answer. Yes, I would. Would I let them (the guys) take her backstage to fuck her? Ya, maybe I would.

Things can change big time and they did. Barb and I were married twelve years. We were 19 and 23 when we wed. Barb was 31 and I was 35 when it happened. Barb's mom Ellen was 18 when Barb was born so she was 49 when it came out that one of the Parrish Deacons was fucking her. No one could believe it. The Pastor left her instantly. Barb's mother moved in with the Deacon and began living with him. Her father moved back into their house.

Now there is no way it could have been any worse. Martin Partner is the Deacon who Ellen moved in with. Martin is a 55-year-old divorced black man. Not just once divorced, but he'd done so 4 times. All four of his wives were white women. She told my wife that she could not believe sex could be that good. Barb was shocked and could not believe her mother was having sex with another man. Let alone a black man.

Ellen told my wife that Martin wanted to watch her have sex with other men. He'd said all 4 of his wives had enjoyed sex with his friends many times and loved it. As did he. I had to ask if she was going to do it.

"David, I think Mom already is doing it."

"What do you mean you think she already is?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"I didn't think Mother had ever been with anyone else but my father. Until Martin, now but she is talking like she's had several other lovers. She talks about size and length of men that she had no idea about. That Martin has opened her eyes to lots of things."

"So, you think she has been with others besides Martin. Other black men?"

"Yes, that is what I think."

"How do you feel about all of this?"

"I am not sure. Mother seems so free about it. She says the sex is so much more than she ever imagined. That his cock is so much larger than father's cock is. That she had no idea men were so different in that area. And that she has never felt so sexy."

"Sweetheart have you ever thought about other men and sex?"

"No, awe well not until now no."

"Has Deacon Martin talked about it with you since your mom lives with him?"

There was a long pause, and she gave me a blank look.

"Talked to me about sex?"

"That is what I am asking, yes."

"Well not really directly, but Mom has brought it up in front of him a couple of times so he has been in the conversation."

"What does your mom say about it?"

"She says she had no idea sex could ever be as good as it is. Sex with black men is just so much better. I had no idea, but she has had sex with several others over the years. Men from our congregation. Six different men to be exact. Friends of my father's he wanted her to be with. So she has had more experience than I knew, and she says sex with black men is so much better."

"Has she asked if you would like to try it? Like with Martin?"

"No, but he has a friend they want me to meet."

"But you haven't met him?"

"No not yet."

"Are you supposed to?"

"Yes, they want me to, tomorrow."

"To enjoy sex with him?"

"That is what they hope happens, yes."

"Is that what you hope happens."

"Are you alright if I meet him?"

"Yes, I think it is fine if you meet."

"Really and you won't be jealous?"

"It all depends on how far it is to go. Are you going to be naked for him?"

"I just don't know if I could do that. It is what they want me to do, yes. Will you be upset if her sees me nude?"

"No, I don't believe so."

"Does the idea excite you some?"

"Yes, it does."

"So, it excites you that he might see your wife naked?"

"Yes."

"Dave if he sees me nude, they want me to let him."

"I know."

"If I do it with him, Mother wants me to do it with Martin too. And then others too."

"I figured that is where this would go."

"Will it upset you if I do it?"

"No, it won't."

"You want me to become theirs sexually? Martin says there will be lots of them who will want me."

I had never given the real idea that my stiff prudish wife would even consider giving her sex up for other men to enjoy. I had dreamed that she might loosen up somewhat and become flirtier and sexier around other men. I had not considered that she might go farther than just that. Now I needed to. Did I permit her to become lovers with other men, did I really want her to do that? Suddenly I knew I did.

"I understand and I think you might need to explore this."

"Tell me you are alright with Martin's friend seeing me naked."

"I want him to see how beautiful you are."

"And you want him to fuck your wife?"

I smiled at her.

"I will be proud to have him know how wonderful my wife is in bed."

She kissed me passionately and fondled my erect cock. She moaned into my mouth and replied.

" I am going to make you very proud of me."

My wife left and went over to Martin and her mother's and was to spend the night with them. The girls and I enjoyed an early meal and they all went their ways. I retired to our bedroom and began to read. I heard the girls all come home and retire to their rooms. It was just past 10pm when I got a text from Barb.

"David, are you sure about this?"

"Are you having second thoughts, Babe?"

"No, not at all I just wanted to make sure we really are good with this?"

"I am fine with this wife."

"Mother wanted me to be sure. David I am naked in front of Mom and Martin. He has touched me everywhere. And I have fondled him. He is huge. It is beautiful. I have even kissed it. His friend Jackson is on his way over right now. It is to happen tonight. With both him and Martin. Once this happens it cannot be undone."

I had to think for a few minutes.

"I want you to make me proud wife. Enjoy yourself. I love you."

Several minutes passed before a text returned. And when it did it was a video. Barb was standing naked smiling at the camera. Then Martin moved in behind her. His big hands came around her and cupped her beautiful breasts squeezing them firmly as his head moved over her shoulder and she turned her head to meet his mouth with hers.

"I am proud of you David. My daughter will become a complete woman soon tonight."

The phone went dead and I fell asleep soon after.

I woke at a little after three to a text.

"Your wife has been made more complete. She was beautiful with Jackson. She took him bare and they were beautiful together. She and Martin are together now. She is working on her third orgasm. She has been well marked by both of her lovers. Her breasts are beautiful. She is very proud of herself."

And so, my beautiful wife was now much more than she had been as my wife. She had now taken two black lovers. And these men now planned to slut her to many others. Her mother had told me they planned to take her to a club. A black men's club to show her off as a slut for blacks. And over the next few nights many of those men would fuck her. She had agreed to do this and I had given her my blessing.

I went off to work the next morning as usual. Barb had not come home. But I knew where she was. I got the text from her mother mid-morning.

"David, Barbie will be home in a couple of days. Your wife will be a new woman when she comes home. Martin is making her into one of the hot wives down at the club now. She has been up on stage three times this morning already. She is beautiful. There are only around 50 members here this morning to see her. She is overflowing black cum already. Several of them have enjoyed her already today. They all will do so before dark tonight. Martin is so proud of her. She is starting to become very special."

The truth is I had gotten what I had always wanted from my wife. She was becoming much more sexy, sexual than I had ever given thought she could ever become. I would never have admitted Barb could become anything remotely what she was. Her mother's lover was making my wife into a complete play thing for black men and she was turning into something much more sexual than I could ever have dreamed she could become.

From desiring her to dress a bit more sexy and to maybe for her to flirt some? To my wife becoming a complete whore for black men to openly fuck was not ever something I had given any thought to. But now when she spread her thighs wide and gave a black man the wonderful sex she could give, I admit my wife was more than anything I could have dreamed she could become.

I would never have given thought that my wife could make me so proud! To see her upon stage in all her beauty, displaying her charms for a group of men and that everyone of them knowing when she came down off the stage that they could become blessed with knowing how she felt sexually. That she might actually let him fuck her and give him that wonderful pleasure.

My beautiful wife returned to our home a few days later. And she was much more complete as a female. Her mother was right. No she didn't run around showing her beautiful breasts to everyone. But they would come out at parties if teased to do it and people soon learned if teased she'd do it.

Sexy was her name and sexual was her manor. Her panties came off if challenged at just the right time and a man could get very lucky at the right time. And several of my friends did. Black men would get lucky anytime. And they did.

Our lives changed big time. I was shocked at the changes she made, but very pleased and I am very, very, proud of my sexy wife. And the answer to the question has been answered. Would She? Yes, she would and she does quite often.