All Comments on 'Would She?'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder11 months ago

Please add cuckold or hot wife / sharing tags to this and any similar stories of yours. Some of us would prefer not to waste our time on such stories.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

10 stars for Mr 56543434 for another Hot Story. Very Hot! Good Writing, Good Story, Good effort and I love a happy Ending.. Thank You for another Hot Hot Hot Story. Thank You! Buster2U

Rocky62Rocky6211 months ago

These 2 gals have IG of 50? Race based dribble

irinmikeirinmike11 months ago

Another BS story with all the proper cliches of black men with big dongs. If this excites a husband he is one sick puppy.

FeltfixerFeltfixer11 months ago

Fucking ridiculous

Bham487Bham48711 months ago

Anyone else feel like they reading the same story over and over with this writer

Buck1974Buck197411 months ago
What the

What is the ####### point of having an interracial category if writers like this cannot be bothered to read their own story. It’s clearly dictate all the hallmarks of an interracial story but you still have a problem. First of this has nothing to do with the loving wife category nothing whatsoever just because you used a wife in your story means nothing. The second thing is if you had done your work put it into the interracial category and added how the wife was now pregnant with a coloured child you would have been praised beyond belief. But sadly you decided to put it into the category that swinging wife swapping etc come to die. In the loving wife category all they want to read are BTB stories. Just look at your story it’s dying on its knees please look at what you write about this could have been great in the interracial category but sadly not here just think please .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Racist crap

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

200+ works? Really

deependerdeepender11 months ago

Nope.

Please add cuckold or hot wife / sharing tags to this and any similar stories of yours. Some of us would prefer not to waste our time on such stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Later that year two things happened. David got every std known to man and his wife popped out an obviously mixed baby. David tried acting likes the jokes he got from people didn’t bother him. But they did. His own children wouldn’t have anything to do with him. He never got to meet a few grandchildren. The last straw was when his wife divorced him and got addicted to crack. He would often see her selling her body on the street.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Utter rubbish. Seek help.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

Please tag stories. You would get higher scores as those who enjoy a genre would read, those who don't will bypass story. I am not a fan of cuckold, wife sharing, wimp stories. I would not have read this if tag appropriately, therfore 1*.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5911 months ago

Women aren't this slutty and stupid. Never happen.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm positive I've read this story before somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another whore cuck story 90 percent of what's on here, balless so called men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

a writer, you ain't. Why any man would want his wife to be a slut is a mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still a no talent broken record.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And the other beta wimp Buster2U is loving it.

I’ll bet these 2 fools rub their cute man buns together.

Both these morons need to be institutionalized and kept away from schools & playgrounds.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to use tags. Of course, if you actually had a functional brain, you wouldn't post this crap in Loving Wives...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointed in this story from you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still writing the same old crap!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even without all the racist bullshit your writing just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He needs to see a doctor really quick

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa11 months ago

Another worthless read... Willing cuckold wimp and a BBC slut. Nothing special here, not even an average storyline. Just go and fuck a black man because of the typical big black cock static.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG11 months ago

It's ok to share your wife if you are with her to watch and support her, but NEVER ever to just send her away

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OP is racing Buster to the bottom of the cesspool.....

Gmann006Gmann00611 months ago

you must have the IQ of a rock. not original , not a good story . These black is better bulshit is getting old , Why promote this activity when there are so many father less children out there. I know all races have men who impreagnant as many women as they canand every single one of them are douch bags. besides any one can write that same stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOL…. This story is brutally bad. Not only that - but the cliches are laughable. Ask yourself… How many people do you know - who were raise conservatively, would instantaneously become a cum dumpster for multiple men overnight? AND, that their husband would be totally “proud” of her for doing it! You should have posted this under whatever Science Fiction category that’s available. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

epilogue: Shortly thereafter both idiots David and Barb died from STD's since she was so utterly stupid enough to sleep with a bunch strangers, and he was too big of a sissy wimp fool to kick her cheating skank ass to the curb. Deacon Maritn laughed and laughed at how stupid two white people could be, then went off in search of his next empty headed bimbo and cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! This was awful! I gave up just before the video...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Candidate for worst plot of the year, enhanced by some of the lousiest writing of the year. Just so bad.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did buster2u write this story?

This was truly obnoxious. It truly was one huge cliche after another. The pure, wholesale and white daughter of a pastor marries a closet pervert. Her mother turns out to be a slut for bbc who leaves her preacher husband for a four times divorced, shyster deacon of the church. Who happens to have a fetish for white women...

Let's pause here a moment. Just how messed up and dysfunctional of a church were these people members of? It had to have been some off the wall, one off, church of the swinging deacon or something. Did the preacher get his divinity license from a dispensing machine in a Las Vegas gas station men's room? OK, moving...

...Then the mother introduces her MARRIED daughter to her world of bbc worship, proving that misery loves company and that people involved in hinkie crap are not content to do so alone. They require, nay, NEED another person who they can drag down to the gutter with them. This fullfills the sin void, that hole gnawing in the pit of their stomach that needs confirmation from another that what they are doing isn't SO wrong. Watch people who do bad things, they inevitably bring someone else in to take the fall with them. Someone they can point a finger at, a scapegoat.

This is just more racist garbage in LW.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Assclown is Buster’s writing teacher and inspiration for sick big black clown cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.